Afraid of the rain!

We are talking about France here, who gives a fuck what a silly ass rituals are going on in France

The graveyard is filled with US service members, mostly Marines.

The cemetery is at the location that the Marines earned their nickname Devil Dogs.

For a supposed anti-government guy you sure spend a lot of your energy defending the guy at the top trying to make it bigger.
Lol
France put on this little charade, since when did France represent US marines?

Who cares who put it on, the point was to honor those United States service members that died in WWI. But you could not care less about them, all that matters in your world is defending your savior in the White House...despite all your big talk of being anti-government
Lol
I could care less about France, there’s a reason why your ancestors moved out of that shit hole... that is Europe
It would be a whole different deal if our military was putting on some type of honor… But France did this… Fuck France

In other words...Fuck the US Marines as well just so you can flip off France.
Say it to their faces.

The cemetery is at the location that the Marines earned their nickname Devil Dogs.

For a supposed anti-government guy you sure spend a lot of your energy defending the guy at the top trying to make it bigger.
Lol

Who cares who put it on, the point was to honor those United States service members that died in WWI. But you could not care less about them, all that matters in your world is defending your savior in the White House...despite all your big talk of being anti-government
Lol
I could care less about France, there’s a reason why your ancestors moved out of that shit hole... that is Europe
It would be a whole different deal if our military was putting on some type of honor… But France did this… Fuck France

Say it to their faces.

I would never say that to a fellow Marine, but that is what Rustic said to them. Do try and keep up.

So, how was the ball, did you and your wife enjoy it?

Lol

Lol

Lol
Marines don’t give a shit about a little play France is putting on...
Whether they did or didn't...they DIED fighting that war and Trump shit on them

Instead, a delegation led by Chief of Staff John Kelly traveled to the cemetery 50 miles outside of Paris by car. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron were among the world leaders who made the trip.

So Kelly could make it...Macron and Merkel could make it...but Trump was too busy tweeting bullshit and ya know...it was drizzling

trump-once-said.jpg

Lo and behold! Your argument is now moot
upload_2018-11-11_17-42-26.jpeg

President Donald Trump visits the American Cemetery of Suresnes, outside Paris, on Nov. 11, 2018 as part of Veterans Day and the commemorations marking the 100th anniversary of the 11 November 1918 armistice, ending World War I.Saul Loeb / AFP - Getty Images

View attachment 228252

President Donald Trump visits the American Cemetery of Suresnes, outside Paris, on Nov. 11, 2018 as part of Veterans Day and the commemorations marking the 100th anniversary of the 11 November 1918 armistice, ending World War I.Saul Loeb / AFP - Getty Images

so, after getting roasted on his favorite social media platform Trump had a photo shoot in the rain. Perhaps he is learning after all.

View attachment 228252

Pretty sad when a President has to be SHAMED into honoring the fallen.

View attachment 228252

Pretty sad when a President has to be SHAMED into honoring the fallen.

Wrong, that arrogant fuck can not be shamed!

WTF did you really expect from President Bone Spur?

That’s commander bone spur to you!!

Remember the old days when conservatives bashed the hell out of obama because he saluted with a coffee cup in his hand ?

I wish you could see yourselves.

There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves.

unknown

There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves.

unknown

And their are some people who are hypocrites!

Tell me you didn’t give obama crap for his coffee cup salute ?

His what?

unknown

And their are some people who are hypocrites!

Tell me you didn’t give obama crap for his coffee cup salute ?

Lol

Lol

Lol

You have no idea what Marines care about, history and tradition are a major cornerstone of being a Marine. You are a slimy civy that has no clue what you are talking about. In boot-camp we learn history and tradition before we learn to shot our service rifle.

Belleau Wood is sacred ground to the Marines, that is why the two Marines on Trump's staff did not let a little bit of rain stop them from honoring the fallen. Most Marines would give up a months pay for the honor to being able to do what Trump pussed out of doing.

To steal a phrase, you need to learn to stay in your lane.
Lol
Trump is not an marine, and a French political stunt makes no difference to any marines.
Find something else to worry about... :itsok:

Lol

Lol

Say it to their faces.

I would never say that to a fellow Marine, but that is what Rustic said to them. Do try and keep up.

So, how was the ball, did you and your wife enjoy it?
Lol
obviously it is sacred ground to Marines... but not to the french

Lol

Lol

Lol
Whether they did or didn't...they DIED fighting that war and Trump shit on them
Na, not really
A French stunt makes no difference to any marines

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!
was it trumps, or the secret services call?

Who works for whom?

Forum List

Back