African American support for Trump is skyrocketing !!

You also left your spoon and sippy cup on the floor when you started throwing things from your high chair.
How old are you? Three?

This is all he's got folks..........when intelligence just isn't an option......throw stupid meaningless insults as cover..

Now THAT's Lame.

I refer you to the post I quoted. Which you CUT OUT so it wouldn't have context.

Dishonest HACK..
You do that a lot yourself.

But it's peachy-keen when you do it!

polls show that African American support for Trump is sky rocketing !! nearly 35% of Blacks approve of the job Trump is doing as potus !! and it should be no surprise !! all time low unemployment for African Americans ...criminal justice reform ......opportunity zones..... highest home income and rising !! with over 50 yrs of failed democratic policies that have decimated African American families and communities [inner cities] African American voters are starting to leave the democratic party in droves ! and with the fear of being persecuted and labeled an uncle tom the support for Trump is probably even higher ! if this is true its over for the left !! maybe thats why they keep urging and supporting millions of illegal aliens crossing our border !Democrats' Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising

I posted this back in August:

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters
Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters - Rasmussen Reports®
".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

You also left your spoon and sippy cup on the floor when you started throwing things from your high chair.
How old are you? Three?

This is all he's got folks..........when intelligence just isn't an option......throw stupid meaningless insults as cover..

Now THAT's Lame.

I suppose Pogo thinks he/she/whatever is being "edgy" or "witty, but it just comes out as "lame" for some reason.

How old are you? Three?

Now THAT's Lame.

I suppose Pogo thinks he/she/whatever is being "edgy" or "witty, but it just comes out as "lame" for some reason.

I'm serious. Your drivel is at the intellectual level of a three-year-old. And it's certainly not worth my time.

/thread

How old are you? Three?

Now THAT's Lame.

I refer you to the post I quoted. Which you CUT OUT so it wouldn't have context.

Dishonest HACK..

Not if it's contextual I don't.

Prove I do.

How old are you? Three?

Now THAT's Lame.

Dishonest HACK..

Prove I do.
You're a flaming hypocrite.

He "thinks" I deliberately "cut something out"....
Totally false. I just see through the garbage and don't waste time quoting it.
Not trying to change context at all.
It's a matter of not wasting time. Maybe he's the paranoid type?

I think in his head he gives far too much value to his own bloviating.

How old are you? Three?

Now THAT's Lame.

I'm serious. Your drivel is at the intellectual level of a three-year-old. And it's certainly not worth my time.

/thread
THREADS OVER GUISE NO FAIR PROVING ME WRONG

How old are you? Three?

Now THAT's Lame.

Dishonest HACK..

Prove I do.

I'm not seeing a quote there.

He "thinks" I deliberately "cut something out"....
Totally false. I just see through the garbage and don't waste time quoting it.
It's a matter of not wasting time. Maybe he's the paranoid type?

I think in his head he gives far too much value to his own bloviating.
Oh, he's definitely a pompous buffoon, full of himself.

Now THAT's Lame.

Dishonest HACK..

Prove I do.

Tough shit. I've seen you do it to my own posts. Your acknowledgment of your hypocrisy is neither sought nor required.

Throw your little /THREAD tantrum again, boy.

How old are you? Three?

Now THAT's Lame.

/thread

Thank you. Please add "Elitism" and "Narcissism" to the list of despicable traits you subscribe to. You wear as well as the dick-sucking coke-head last President we last had.

Dishonest HACK..

Prove I do.

Tough shit. I've seen you do it to my own posts. Your acknowledgment of your hypocrisy is neither sought nor required.

STILL not seeing a quote.

Wassamatta? Can't find it? Guess what that makes you.

From what I've seen, the OP is true.
African Americans seem to be moving away from the Democrat platform.

With time the pace may quicken.

Ponder a moment, please

The Democratic Party Plantation Welfare System

Political-3.png

The White House Then Was Obama​

How old are you? Three?

Now THAT's Lame.

/thread

Thank you. Please add "Elitism" and "Narcissism" to the list of despicable traits you subscribe to. You wear as well as the dick-sucking coke-head last President we last had.

See what I mean about the intellect of a three-year-old? You just keep proving me right.

Prove I do.

STILL not seeing a quote.

Wassamatta? Can't find it? Guess what that makes you.
This is the part where I could tell you to suck me, which is what you do when you hear uncomfortable truths.

But lemme guess...that too is good and righteous and holy when you do it, huh?

Forum List

Back