After all this, Nancy Pants may not send impeachment to the Senate

Will Nancy Pants send the impeachment to the Senate?

• Only if her rabid base forces her to.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, because it was always about politics to wound the President

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Pelosi threatens to delay Trump impeachment trial in bid to pressure McConnell

In a press conference following the historic vote Wednesday night, Pelosi told reporters that she wanted to see how McConnell, R-Ky., would lay out the trial’s rules before she sent over the articles to the Senate.

“We can’t name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side and I would hope that would be soon. So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi’s stance was an apparent attempt to pressure McConnell, who will hold significant power once the impeachment proceedings are passed from the Democrat-led House to the GOP-controlled Senate.
/—-/ Piglosi knows Impeachment’s is DOA.
Duh, the reason for delaying sending the articles of impeachment to a rigged Senate.
/—-/ That’s none of her business, and she’d scream bloody murder if Mitch tried to tell her how to manage the House. And you know it- you won’t admit it- but you know it.

So Prun face wants the Senate to clean up the mess she ,shifty, neuter man, and her esteemed colleagues have made? Talk about a waste of time and energy. Apparently the Dim’s objective is political not legal, so bring it on, remove the pious shroud and expose them for what they are, political hacks attempting to overthrow the political and electoral process. Lol.

I really do not think the Senate Repubs are going to allow Pelosi to dictate to them how they're going to run the trial. Nor Chuck Schumer either.
Schumer will, because he's colluding with her on it. I think he's asking for time to dig up dirt he can use to threaten other Senators.

/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'

Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'

I think her waiting to make sure the trial is fair is a great idea.

I think that waiting until after the next election and if the senate control changes to democratic then it be the time to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

I think it's a fantastic idea to not send it now to force trump to run next year without being able to say he has been acquitted.

Pelosi is a master with politics.

mcconnell didn't vote on a Supreme Court judge for over a year to wait to get a republican president to fill that seat. You and your far right radical extremists cheered it.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and you people are whining like little babies.

Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Deal with it.
/—-/ So much for any fairness from the Impeachtards

/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.

I think her waiting to make sure the trial is fair is a great idea.

I think that waiting until after the next election and if the senate control changes to democratic then it be the time to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

I think it's a fantastic idea to not send it now to force trump to run next year without being able to say he has been acquitted.

Pelosi is a master with politics.

mcconnell didn't vote on a Supreme Court judge for over a year to wait to get a republican president to fill that seat. You and your far right radical extremists cheered it.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and you people are whining like little babies.

Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.
It only proves that everything they said about Trump during the inquiry was a lie.
Trump is not a threat to national security nor are they worried he may cheat in the election. They just wanted another issue to use as a club to beat him over the head with.

In a press conference following the historic vote Wednesday night, Pelosi told reporters that she wanted to see how McConnell, R-Ky., would lay out the trial’s rules before she sent over the articles to the Senate.

“We can’t name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side and I would hope that would be soon. So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi’s stance was an apparent attempt to pressure McConnell, who will hold significant power once the impeachment proceedings are passed from the Democrat-led House to the GOP-controlled Senate.
Duh, the reason for delaying sending the articles of impeachment to a rigged Senate.
That's not her call. She was tricked into jumping on the impeachment train, she should just give up trying to control it.
Apparently, it is her call.

That's not her call. She was tricked into jumping on the impeachment train, she should just give up trying to control it.
It's her call to hold onto the articles. It's not, however, her call as to how the Senate will handle them once she sends them over. I don't think the Senate will take kindly to her transparent efforts to control the process.

I'm loving it. All you far right radical extremists are crying like little babies. Just like trump.

You have no problems with republicans not filling a court seat for a year to get a nominee you wanted.

Now you are having your own karma thrown back at you and you're crying like the spoiled brat baby far right radical extremists you are and always have been.

You don't like it?

Deal with it.

/—-/ Its her call to hold up the process, but not how the Senate operates.

When you lead with a stupid question or rather a lie like that, you can't be taken serious.
No 'closed-door' inquisition meetings, huh, lying lil' snowflake?

You are the exact same as the FBI, about who the FISA Court said since you have been caught lying nothing you say can be believed again.

Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

“The fact that Adam Schiff won't even let the press in — you can't even go in and see what's going on in that room," Scalise told reporters outside the hearing room. "Voting members of Congress are being denied access from being able to see what's happening behind these closed doors, where they're trying to impeach the president of the United States with a one-sided set of rules, they call the witnesses.”

WHY CAN'T YOU BE HONEST? WHYDO YOU HAVE TO LIE AND SPIN?

"They crashed the party," said Rep. Harley Rouda (D-Calif.), a member of the Oversight and Reform Committee, one of three House panels leading the impeachment probe.'

The fact that this Trump-hating Dem called their closed-door coup hearing being held in the basement of Congress a 'party' continues to expose how unfair and partisan this entire Impeachment process was.

The impeachment vote is over, her job is done.

She has NO say in how the Senate does their job.
That's correct, she has no say in how the Senate conducts their trial. They have sole power over the trial just like the House has sole power over the impeachment. That said, she does get to decide when she wants to transmit the articles of impeachment over to the Senate and there's nothing Republicans can do about that.

Just reported: Senate can acquit even if Nancy holds back the articles, experts say. More details to come.
Yes, the Senate can hold a mock trial which is not binding on the Articles of Impeachment they were not given.

The impeachment vote is over, her job is done.

She has NO say in how the Senate does their job.
That's correct, she has no say in how the Senate conducts their trial. They have sole power over the trial just like the House has sole power over the impeachment. That said, she does get to decide when she wants to transmit the articles of impeachment over to the Senate and there's nothing Republicans can do about that.

They were all hot and bothered to get it done.

Why the delay now?

Why can't Moscow Mitch be a fair Juror?
You mean like Adam Schiff, who engaged in Sedition for 2 years by willfully knowingly falsely claiming he had direct evidence of crimes committed by the President, evidence even Mueller's team did not have....who did exactly what the US IG caught the FBI doing to the FISA Court - attempting to manufacture / present fake 'evidence' of a crime as legitimate evidence during one of his committee meetings, forcing him and the Leftist media to try to save his ass by claiming after he was busted doing it that it was all in fun, that it was like a a 'skit'....?!

Forum List

Back