After all this, Nancy Pants may not send impeachment to the Senate

Will Nancy Pants send the impeachment to the Senate?

• Only if her rabid base forces her to.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, because it was always about politics to wound the President

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Well, this may have been her plan all along.

The hardcore Left had her backed into a corner, and she had to impeach to avoid a mutiny.

This way, she can blame the GOP for not playing fair.

And people wonder why so many don't trust politicians.

Sorry Mac but Mitch basically walked into that one... He was the one saying he is doing everything in line with the Trump's wishes...

How does that sound unpartisan? Pelsoi is playing the cards she was dealt.

Why would she send this to the Senate for Mitch to make sure no new evidence and no new witnesses are called.
It's ALL partisan. It's ALL political maneuvering. It's ALL calculation.

The senate can reject the articles as baseless.. She must send them up by constitutional mandate but the senate can flat reject them as not meeting basic constitutional criteria. If she refuses to send them up they are void after 90 days as are all bills sent or not sent to the senate.

Pelosie fears the process that will expose their corruption.
Show where Articles of Impeachment are void after 90 days

You are just making stuff up
You are a moron... Piglosie is required by the constitution to send her charges (that is all an impeachment is) to the senate for trial. They mean absolutely NOTHING without the trial. A charging document is valid for 90 days as are all bills passed by the house that are not transmitted to the senate. After 90 days the document is considered VACATED.

Look for Trump to go to SCOTUS to force these fuckstains to complete political suicide they have started.

Once again we have democrat fuckups screaming the seriousness of the charge and denying due process. Same Smear Different Day.. ITs all they have..

The senate can reject the articles as baseless.. She must send them up by constitutional mandate but the senate can flat reject them as not meeting basic constitutional criteria. If she refuses to send them up they are void after 90 days as are all bills sent or not sent to the senate.

Pelosie fears the process that will expose their corruption.
Show where Articles of Impeachment are void after 90 days

You are just making stuff up
You are a moron... Piglosie is required by the constitution to send her charges (that is all an impeachment is) to the senate for trial. They mean absolutely NOTHING without the trial. A charging document is valid for 90 days as are all bills passed by the house that are not transmitted to the senate. After 90 days the document is considered VACATED.

Look for Trump to go to SCOTUS to force these fuckstains to complete political suicide they have started.
Oh? Show where the Constitution says when she has to send the passed Articles of Impeachment to the Senate....

:popcorn:

/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'

Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'

I think her waiting to make sure the trial is fair is a great idea.

I think that waiting until after the next election and if the senate control changes to democratic then it be the time to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

I think it's a fantastic idea to not send it now to force trump to run next year without being able to say he has been acquitted.

Pelosi is a master with politics.

mcconnell didn't vote on a Supreme Court judge for over a year to wait to get a republican president to fill that seat. You and your far right radical extremists cheered it.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and you people are whining like little babies.

Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.
It only proves that everything they said about Trump during the inquiry was a lie.
Trump is not a threat to national security nor are they worried he may cheat in the election. They just wanted another issue to use as a club to beat him over the head with.
All the dumbo Demmies who signed on to this disaster should be spanked in public.

/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.

I think that waiting until after the next election and if the senate control changes to democratic then it be the time to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

I think it's a fantastic idea to not send it now to force trump to run next year without being able to say he has been acquitted.

mcconnell didn't vote on a Supreme Court judge for over a year to wait to get a republican president to fill that seat. You and your far right radical extremists cheered it.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and you people are whining like little babies.

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.
It only proves that everything they said about Trump during the inquiry was a lie.
Trump is not a threat to national security nor are they worried he may cheat in the election. They just wanted another issue to use as a club to beat him over the head with.
All the dumbo Demmies who signed on to this disaster should be spanked in public.
It was a perfect impeachment. Perfect in every way

Best impeachment ever, Yuge

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.

/----/ The best Impeachment a Kangaroo Court could ever produce.

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.

I'm not sure it's that. It was a very narrow issue with Trump mucking about in Ukraine trying to get dirt on Biden … and create dirt if need be. Imo McConnell fucked up politically, by not just negotiating how many witnesses and how long the trial would be … and just let the House Dems present their case, and vote to acquit.

I mean anyone paying attention knows Trump tried to strongarm Ukraine. The polls showed most thought it was wrong, but most think kicking Trump out is too much. Trump wants to be acquitted, but that isn't gonna happen unless McConnell changes things.

Deal with it.
/----/ "I think her waiting to make sure the trial is fair is a great idea."
The concept of a fair trial only applies to the defendant - not the prosecutor - you blithering jewel of callosal ignorance.
idiot award.jpg

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.

I'm not sure it's that. It was a very narrow issue with Trump mucking about in Ukraine trying to get dirt on Biden … and create dirt if need be. Imo McConnell fucked up politically, by not just negotiating how many witnesses and how long the trial would be … and just let the House Dems present their case, and vote to acquit.

I mean anyone paying attention knows Trump tried to strongarm Ukraine. The polls showed most thought it was wrong, but most think kicking Trump out is too much. Trump wants to be acquitted, but that isn't gonna happen unless McConnell changes things.
Democrats see only what their narrow vision and supervisors tell them to see and what they saw. Such shrouds don't get in my line of light.

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.

Sez the guy who drinks from the holey well that sits next to the leaching urinal depository.

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.

^^^
Trump Derangement Syndrome in its later stage :dunno:

- "The President has a Constitutional right to defend himself in the Senate. If Pelosi refuses to send it up, the impeachment is Null and Void "-

In other words, if she doesn't send it, it never happened. Period.

Deal with it.
It's a stupid move.

/----/ The best Impeachment a Kangaroo Court could ever produce.

It was, without question, a Perfect Impeachment

How do you say impeachment is urgent because "crime in progress" and "clear and present danger" then hold up sending it to the Senate..?........... You can't make this shit up

- "The President has a Constitutional right to defend himself in the Senate. If Pelosi refuses to send it up, the impeachment is Null and Void "-

In other words, if she doesn't send it, it never happened. Period.

Trump is impeached until he is acquitted or charges are dropped

Let him run as an Impeached President......Perfect

Forum List

Back