After Obamacare Fails...

1379301_595815070454364_1033955184_n.jpg

LMAO- That's right.. Obama called it a fine every chance he got.

Roberts changed that to TAX to shove it down the throats of the American citizen. Oh, and illegal aliens too. :lol:

-Geaux

It’s remarkable the extent to which conservatives just don’t get it.

The issue isn’t the merits or efficacy of the ACA, but the right’s refusal to either improve the Act or replace it with something better of their own, if they can indeed do a better job of giving all Americans access to healthcare they can afford.

Instead they do neither, content with ever rising healthcare costs and millions of Americans suffering accordingly.

You can't replace something that has no data to define it. The majority of Americans had insurance. There was no reason to modify or change anything. The driver was the Government wanting more control of your life. Plain and simple

-Geaux

If you had a child with cancer at that time, you'd have known big insurance was the worst possible option for any chance that kid may have had. Don't be too stupid here.

The issue isn’t the merits or efficacy of the ACA, but the right’s refusal to either improve the Act or replace it with something better of their own, if they can indeed do a better job of giving all Americans access to healthcare they can afford.

Instead they do neither, content with ever rising healthcare costs and millions of Americans suffering accordingly.

Oho, yes, actually it is. If it were so affordable, why aren't people flocking to buy it? Oh wait, your website's shot. How do people with no income and no money to buy insurance pay the fine for not being insured?

Last edited:

You can't replace something that has no data to define it. The majority of Americans had insurance. There was no reason to modify or change anything. The driver was the Government wanting more control of your life. Plain and simple

-Geaux

If you had a child with cancer at that time, you'd have known big insurance was the worst possible option for any chance that kid may have had. Don't be too stupid here.

My insurance was just fine. Max out of pocket $4500. No caps. Now, for the same coverage since Obamacare became law, my insurance has climbed 76% to the tune of an additional $168.00 month

Wonder what that extra $168.00 a month is paying for????

I digress

-Geaux

-Geaux

Funny, I remember one Harry Reid saying he didn't care about kids with cancer. How ironic you would mention it...

well, people are already finding out the Obamacare is costly. Their premiums have gone up and will continue to go up. The ones with pre exsisting conditions will be somewhat lower because the ones that have good health, their premiums go up to afford the ones with the pre exsisting conditons. This Obamacare is designed to help those others that can't afford healthcare. we pay for them. Then if you don't sign up or you can't pay the cost of Obamacare the irs will Fine you 700.00 You are going to pay one way or the other for everyones healthcare. IRS is now the one who is going to deal with your healthcare and taxes for it. I hope everyone that thinks this is FREE is going to enjoy all that free healthcare......ha ha ha.

The GOP was right when it told voters that 2012 was their last chance to derail Obamacare.

It's now 2013. That ship has sailed, gang. Trying to tear it apart piece by piece will only make the program worse; and the notion that it will just "fail" is naive. The politicians will just do what they always do: Apply little bandaids over and over until they've created an even worse monster.

Elections have consequences. Win more elections and you get your way more often.

Is this rocket science?

The GOP was right when it told voters that 2012 was their last chance to derail Obamacare.

It's now 2013. That ship has sailed, gang. Trying to tear it apart piece by piece will only make the program worse; and the notion that it will just "fail" is naive. The politicians will just do what they always do: Apply little bandaids over and over until they've created an even worse monster.

Elections have consequences. Win more elections and you get your way more often.

Is this rocket science?

Indeed- The re-education camps otherwise known as our University and college systems, have turned the tide at the polling place. The fact that the the slim majority re-elected Obama speaks volumes. And I think as more people just say f--k it, and quit pulling the cart, and instead jump in it because the pulling has become so hard, such actions will lead to our demise.

As more and more Americans quit pulling the cart, just like they are quitting many things these days (like walking away from homes etc) there will be less and less of us paying the revenue needed to increase the size of the cart. So, as long as we keep paying the tariffs they will be forever increasing it to offset those who decided to quit paying, and start taking.

It's happening right now before our eyes and will only get worse. Pretty soon for us who will still pull the cart because that is the way we were raised, taxing us 75 cents on the dollar will not pay the bills

We will be done

Smoke em' if you got em'

-Geaux

Last edited:
[

Indeed- The re-education camps otherwise known as our University and college systems, have turned the tide at the polling place. The fact that the the slim majority re-elected Obama speaks volumes. And I think as more people just say f--k it, and quit pulling the cart, and instead jump in it because the pulling has become so hard, such actions will lead to our demise.

As more and more Americans quit pulling the cart, just like they are quitting many things these days (like walking away from homes etc) there will be less and less of us paying the revenue needed to increase the size of the cart. So, as long as we keep paying the tariffs they will be forever increasing it to offset those who decided to quit paying, and start taking.

It's happening right now before our eyes and will only get worse. Pretty soon for us who will still pull the cart because that is the way we were raised, taxing us 75 cents on the dollar will not pay the bills

We will be done

Smoke em' if you got em'

-Geaux

Guy, the Koch Brothers have you pretty well brainwashed, don't they?

Here's the real problem- there's more than enough wealth to pay off the debt and run the government.

The problem is the top 20% control 83% of the wealth, and the people "riding in the wagon" as you say, are being paid, "Please don't riot for something better money", which is exactly what they did in the 1960s.

The country worked far better when the rich paid their fair share and working people got a fair shake.

But sadly, the only reason we don't go back to that is the rich have figured out how to get dumb people like you to vote against your own interests by talking about guns and abortions and gay marriage.

So a Koch Brother, a Teabagger and a Welfare person are in a resturant, and the waiter brings out 10 cookies. The Koch Brother wolfs down 9 of the cookies and says to the Teabagger, "That welfare guy wants half your cookie!"

Well actually, it's in free fall as it is, every Obama promise was a lie and covering pre-existing care costs a 3 times as much (at least on my policy).

my insurance company just mailed me a letter of the increase in my premium and I am so upset. Obamacare is going to be extremely costly because we have to provide everyone healthcare. The IRS is now going to handle your finances in Healthcare and even have access to your bank accts if you don't fork up. This is just outragious.

What then Democrats?

Should Democrats that supported it be held personally responsible and sued to pay reparations to the common sense Americans?

Dumb fuck, since the ACA has not yet gone into full effect, let's see what happens. But you already know what will happen. It may not be what most of us want, but it is far better than anything that we have at present. And, will be a work in progress for the next two generations.

But that is why you 'Conservatives' want to shut down the government and create another Great Republican Depression, because you are so fearful of it working.

well, people are already finding out the Obamacare is costly. Their premiums have gone up and will continue to go up. The ones with pre exsisting conditions will be somewhat lower because the ones that have good health, their premiums go up to afford the ones with the pre exsisting conditons. This Obamacare is designed to help those others that can't afford healthcare. we pay for them. Then if you don't sign up or you can't pay the cost of Obamacare the irs will Fine you 700.00 You are going to pay one way or the other for everyones healthcare. IRS is now the one who is going to deal with your healthcare and taxes for it. I hope everyone that thinks this is FREE is going to enjoy all that free healthcare......ha ha ha.

currently it is 95 dollars or 1 percent of your wages which ever is higher

by 2016 the "tax" for inaction will rise to the cost of a silver plan

Is this rocket science?

We will be done

Smoke em' if you got em'

-Geaux

So here we have it. Another 'Conservative' speaking his mind about the fact that he could not make it in the competative environment of higher education. Gotta love how these assholes continually denigrate education and science. Posting on the net with a computer:lol: And too Goddamned stupid even to appreciate the irony.

Well actually, it's in free fall as it is, every Obama promise was a lie and covering pre-existing care costs a 3 times as much (at least on my policy).

my insurance company just mailed me a letter of the increase in my premium and I am so upset. Obamacare is going to be extremely costly because we have to provide everyone healthcare. The IRS is now going to handle your finances in Healthcare and even have access to your bank accts if you don't fork up. This is just outragious.

Oh isn't it though. Especially when you compare it to that other system. You know, where the insurance companies raised their rates substantially every single year because the hospitals had to keep on handing out that "free" emergency room medical care.

That is just so much better to put all the costs on those that have insurance just so those without could go to the emergency room and get "free" care.

I can see how you would want that old system back. It worked so well. Stupid as you are, you probably do prefer the "old" way.

[

We will be done

Smoke em' if you got em'

-Geaux

Here's the real problem- there's more than enough wealth to pay off the debt and run the government.

The problem is the top 20% control 83% of the wealth, and the people "riding in the wagon" as you say, are being paid, "Please don't riot for something better money", which is exactly what they did in the 1960s.

The country worked far better when the rich paid their fair share and working people got a fair shake.

But sadly, the only reason we don't go back to that is the rich have figured out how to get dumb people like you to vote against your own interests by talking about guns and abortions and gay marriage.

So a Koch Brother, a Teabagger and a Welfare person are in a resturant, and the waiter brings out 10 cookies. The Koch Brother wolfs down 9 of the cookies and says to the Teabagger, "That welfare guy wants half your cookie!"

This...is exactly what the problem is..

The belief that "Capitalism" is ultimately geared to create a new aristocracy.

It's not..and it never was..

Capitalism is a liberal concept. It was the belief that you should be rewarded for your own work. And that competition between people doing the same work would insure fair prices and quality. That, was a radical concept back in the days of the Conservative Monarchy.

It has been corrupted along the way. Monopoly does not promote Capitalism. Neither do "Multi-National" corporations. These promote Plutocracy.

[

We will be done

Smoke em' if you got em'

-Geaux

You know what I would do at that point?

Get off my a$$ and work harder for more cookies resulting in me sharing less

Motivates me

-Geaux

-Geaux

My insurance was just fine. Max out of pocket $4500. No caps. Now, for the same coverage since Obamacare became law, my insurance has climbed 76% to the tune of an additional $168.00 month

Wonder what that extra $168.00 a month is paying for????

I digress

-Geaux

LOL. NO, not digress, lie is the proper term.

Forum List

Back