🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

And IMO it is as corrupt as it can be. I think that has really come to the forefront this year. It matters NOT who we vote for...the establishment will put in who THEY want.
Just because it has been this way for years, doesn't make it right, but it does answer a lot of questions.

You're right... in the party primaries it doesn't matter who you vote for, it's merely a suggestion. It's not "corrupt" it's the system that has been in place for over a century.... really, longer than that... .as long as we've had political parties in America.

Now... the "establishment" doesn't get to put in who they want or the GOP would be nominating Jeb Bush. There is a process and a set of rules. Each state has their own process and set of rules and the parties are run by the state membership. If you are a registered Republican in Colorado, you had the opportunity to participate in the March 1st caucus.

To claim something is "corrupt as it can be" you need to somehow define or delineate the corruption and you've not done that. There is a system and process... that's not corruption just because you don't like the system and process. We have a criminal justice system... it's not corrupt unless you pinpoint corruption within the system. You may not like the system but that doesn't make it corrupt.

I do not have to do anything. Others know what I am talking about. I can't help it if you do not. And as I said, it does not matter how long it has been going on, it is corrupt...there's nothing for ''we the people'', and there is no reason to vote. THAT is what I think. and I have as much the right to think it as you do what you think.

Now... the "establishment" doesn't get to put in who they want or the GOP would be nominating Jeb Bush. There is a process and a set of rules. Each state has their own process and set of rules and the parties are run by the state membership. If you are a registered Republican in Colorado, you had the opportunity to participate in the March 1st caucus.

And IF they can figure out a way, Jeb will still get the nod.

CO voters didn't get to pick the candidate and you can spin it to become so.

Neither did the voters in Nevada or Hawaii. In Florida, Trump got 45% of the vote but 100% of the delegates. How was that fair? In Ohio, Kasich got 47% of the vote but 100% of the delegates and he can't even win the nomination. How is that fair?
But Cruz got 0% of the vote in Co. and 100% of the Delegates. You are comparing apples and oranges. In the states you mentioned the voters voted, their votes counted. In Co. they didn't.

PLEASE calm down! Everyone! The next President will either be Trump or Cruz. Not Jeb or Hillary or Bernie or anyone else. It will be one of the two GOP contenders Trump or Cruz and either way this nation will begin to turn around from the ruin the Democrats and Obama has placed us in. Wake up! Hillary can't even get out of her primary without cheating her ass off. Don't freak out! President elect Cruz or Trump will make America great again.

But, I don't like Cruz. Don't have to like Cruz, and do not like for anyone to try and make me like him.....and trust me, many have, off and on this forum.

But, I don't like Cruz. Don't have to like Cruz, and do not like for anyone to try and make me like him.....and trust me, many have, off and on this forum.
I don't like either one of them but I refuse to beat them up more than they already have been. My target and every other conservatives target should be winning in November and beating Bernie or Hillary. Nothing more nothing less. This is too important; we need to win this. The Clinton's will be gone forever and the Obama years can be pulled back if either one wins. No you don't have to like Cruz but you may need him in the end.

I don't like either one of them but I refuse to beat them up more than they already have been. My target and every other conservatives target should be winning in November and beating Bernie or Hillary. Nothing more nothing less. This is too important; we need to win this. The Clinton's will be gone forever and the Obama years can be pulled back if either one wins. No you don't have to like Cruz but you may need him in the end.

I can agree with that. Oh...Clintons gone? I guess you forgot Chelsea. She has some political aspirations now. :lol:

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

I don't understand why the GOP doesn't use appointed Super Delegates like the Democrats do. OOPs, that is what it amounted to in Colorado.

Neither did the voters in Nevada or Hawaii. In Florida, Trump got 45% of the vote but 100% of the delegates. How was that fair? In Ohio, Kasich got 47% of the vote but 100% of the delegates and he can't even win the nomination. How is that fair?
But Cruz got 0% of the vote in Co. and 100% of the Delegates. You are comparing apples and oranges. In the states you mentioned the voters voted, their votes counted. In Co. they didn't.
Where are you getting this stuff about Cruz getting 0% of the Colo vote?

I didn't claim that. A vote for anybody else is not a vote for Trump. Common sense ought to tell you that. Trump needs a majority... a plurality won't cut it. The only fact that is relevant is, the GOP nominee has to get a majority of the delegates to win. You're free to think the party system is not ethical. It's the system we have and the system we'll likely continue to have... and it's certainly the system we'll have for 2016.

And IMO it is as corrupt as it can be. I think that has really come to the forefront this year. It matters NOT who we vote for...the establishment will put in who THEY want.
Just because it has been this way for years, doesn't make it right, but it does answer a lot of questions.
Ha, I sent my response before reading that. Exactly right. It's why we've had milk toast candidates all along, Dole, McCain, Romney. Democrat lites that will go along with the power brokers. They do well no matter what, regardless of who's at the helm. And the middle class keeps taking it in the shorts.

Don't forget the Bushes. They were functionally Dems, too. Even Reagan was a Democrat before becoming a Republican.

I didn't claim that. A vote for anybody else is not a vote for Trump. Common sense ought to tell you that. Trump needs a majority... a plurality won't cut it. The only fact that is relevant is, the GOP nominee has to get a majority of the delegates to win. You're free to think the party system is not ethical. It's the system we have and the system we'll likely continue to have... and it's certainly the system we'll have for 2016.

Ha, I sent my response before reading that. Exactly right. It's why we've had milk toast candidates all along, Dole, McCain, Romney. Democrat lites that will go along with the power brokers. They do well no matter what, regardless of who's at the helm. And the middle class keeps taking it in the shorts.

Don't forget the Bushes. They were functionally Dems, too. Even Reagan was a Democrat before becoming a Republican.

Laura is voting for Hillary this election.

Laura is voting for Hillary this election.

Yup. And this is why the electorate emphatically told Jeb to hit the bricks!

Laura Bush hints she would vote for Clinton over Trump

Bernie seems to be doing just fine. Waaaaay better than expected. You want to see something the Democrats have that the GOP doesn't?

Colorado Caucus Election Results

What I want to see is you calling out Hillary for her cheating; otherwise you're just a cherry picking asshole.
You want to know how much I care about Hillary? I spend zero seconds of my day thinking about Hillary. I have 2 priorities for this election. Convincing people that Cruz is a lying, cheating asshole lunatic (which he is); and convincing people that supporting Sanders, an open and unapologetic communist is a disaster for this country.

If it's Trump vs. Hillary I can stay home and laugh and laugh and laugh. If it's Cruz vs. Sanders then it's time to start thinking maybe the crazies are right and the country really is lost.

HIllary and Cruz are virtually the same person.

That is literally the stupidest statement I've ever seen

What will you get different with Cruz than Hillary?

Conservative judges
Border wall
Balanced budget
Tax deduction
Strong military

To name a few

Except they had 8 separate elections in Colorado which Cruz won all of.

You can keep claiming they had no say but there was a caucus. There was a convention. Trump lost because he didn't bother showing up til the last minute

PLEASE calm down! Everyone! The next President will either be Trump or Cruz. Not Jeb or Hillary or Bernie or anyone else. It will be one of the two GOP contenders Trump or Cruz and either way this nation will begin to turn around from the ruin the Democrats and Obama has placed us in. Wake up! Hillary can't even get out of her primary without cheating her ass off. Don't freak out! President elect Cruz or Trump will make America great again.

Not going to freak out. No point worrying about Democrats until we defeat the rino currently in the lead

Where are you getting this stuff about Cruz getting 0% of the Colo vote?

Talking points. Nothing based on reality

Except they had 8 separate elections in Colorado which Cruz won all of.

You can keep claiming they had no say but there was a caucus. There was a convention. Trump lost because he didn't bother showing up til the last minute
What were the vote totals?

Forum List

Back