🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

CO voters didn't get to pick the candidate and you can spin it to become so.

Neither did the voters in Nevada or Hawaii. In Florida, Trump got 45% of the vote but 100% of the delegates. How was that fair? In Ohio, Kasich got 47% of the vote but 100% of the delegates and he can't even win the nomination. How is that fair?
But Cruz got 0% of the vote in Co. and 100% of the Delegates. You are comparing apples and oranges. In the states you mentioned the voters voted, their votes counted. In Co. they didn't.

Except they had 8 separate elections in Colorado which Cruz won all of.

You can keep claiming they had no say but there was a caucus. There was a convention. Trump lost because he didn't bother showing up til the last minute
What were the vote totals?

The filthy unwashed do not need to know the details. Your betters are deciding. It's for your own good.

12gkh4.jpg

What I want to see is you calling out Hillary for her cheating; otherwise you're just a cherry picking asshole.
You want to know how much I care about Hillary? I spend zero seconds of my day thinking about Hillary. I have 2 priorities for this election. Convincing people that Cruz is a lying, cheating asshole lunatic (which he is); and convincing people that supporting Sanders, an open and unapologetic communist is a disaster for this country.

If it's Trump vs. Hillary I can stay home and laugh and laugh and laugh. If it's Cruz vs. Sanders then it's time to start thinking maybe the crazies are right and the country really is lost.

HIllary and Cruz are virtually the same person.

That is literally the stupidest statement I've ever seen

What will you get different with Cruz than Hillary?

Conservative judges
Border wall
Balanced budget
Tax deduction
Strong military

To name a few

Yea, we've seen these "conservative judges" :cough: John Roberts
Trump is the one that got out on front on the wall; Cruz was too worried about granting legal status to illegals.
Trump is gonna get us good deals and not just a balanced budget; not that Cruz would do that; and Trump knows first hand the damage of excessive taxing.
Strong military? I'll take the guy who said Iraq was a mistake over the guy that's going to get us into one war after another.

But to bring it back to Hillary; I don't see all too many differences. Yes, on paper, you can name some. But backroom Ted's going to sell you out before the presidential chair's even warm.

PLEASE calm down! Everyone! The next President will either be Trump or Cruz. Not Jeb or Hillary or Bernie or anyone else. It will be one of the two GOP contenders Trump or Cruz and either way this nation will begin to turn around from the ruin the Democrats and Obama has placed us in. Wake up! Hillary can't even get out of her primary without cheating her ass off. Don't freak out! President elect Cruz or Trump will make America great again.
I might vote for Bernie before I'd vote for Cruz.

CO voters didn't get to pick the candidate and you can spin it to become so.

Neither did the voters in Nevada or Hawaii. In Florida, Trump got 45% of the vote but 100% of the delegates. How was that fair? In Ohio, Kasich got 47% of the vote but 100% of the delegates and he can't even win the nomination. How is that fair?
But Cruz got 0% of the vote in Co. and 100% of the Delegates. You are comparing apples and oranges. In the states you mentioned the voters voted, their votes counted. In Co. they didn't.
Where are you getting this stuff about Cruz getting 0% of the Colo vote?
Didn't you read the news, the voters weren't given a chance to vote. no vote = 0%

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.
I am from Colorado, Trump didn't bother to show his mug here, the rules were made clear a year ago how the system worked. Trump's negligence and incompetence is THEIR fault, not a conspiracy. At least Cruz bothered to follow the rules, and he bothered to show up.

I am from Colorado, Trump didn't bother to show his mug here, the rules were made clear a year ago how the system worked. Trump's negligence and incompetence is THEIR fault, not a conspiracy. At least Cruz bothered to follow the rules, and he bothered to show up.

And next week, you'll be from New York :lmao:

Next time? I really AM from Colorado, born here. Why the snark?

And Cruz is from Canada and thus not qualified to be President for the same reason, he was born there.

And Cruz is from Canada and thus not qualified to be President for the same reason, he was born there.
Um, sort of off topic. This has all been hashed out, I thought.

I didn't so answer the damn question, what were the vote totals!?
I don't care what the fucking vote totals were. I want to beat the democrats and I don't care which member of the GOP does that and you shouldn't either. WE CAN NOT TAKE AN OBAMA 3RD TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have to do anything. Others know what I am talking about. I can't help it if you do not. And as I said, it does not matter how long it has been going on, it is corrupt...there's nothing for ''we the people'', and there is no reason to vote. THAT is what I think. and I have as much the right to think it as you do what you think.

Oh, I know... people do that all the time... they just bow up and call something "corrupt" because they don't like it. It's also what petulant little children do. They don't like the rules so they stomp their feet and say "it's not fair!" But rational adults who are being objective don't do that. We understand there are rules and the rules exist for a reason. It's not corrupt or unfair because we don't like the rules.

As for "we the people" ...we don't live in a pure democracy... we never have. If you want to live in a pure democracy, go find one and live there... this ain't one. We live in a republic and we have republican systems. This prevents us from having mob rule. Now you may prefer mob rule... but most people don't. Again, that's not unfair or corrupt, it's just the way life goes. Sometimes you have to tolerate things you don't like. Or.... you can stomp your feet and act like a petulant spoiled child. It's a free country.

Forum List

Back