AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

The sentence was unfair
Why? It wasn't at the maximum under federal sentencing guidelines. they could have asked for far more. He never expressed guilt or regret. he threatened a witness. He repeatedly lied, on purpose. What are you saying. If you are old and stupid, you should get lighter sentences. What if old people decided to kill people, because they can get off with a slap on the hands? He is guilty as fk, just as the jury of his peers said he was. The prosecutors served the people well. Why don't you go back to Russia, where verdicts are decided and punishment given based on political whim?
Who cares he lied about something that wasn’t unlawful. He said what most would say shit or I’ll kick your ass.. boo boo
Apparently the laws, the court, the jurors, and the American people care. what we don't care about is unrepentant criminals associated with the impeached president.
If the judge prosecutors investigators Weren't bias I would probably be interested in your opinion.. Even the anti stone Juror lied to get on the jury
Look jit, if you had evidence that he did not lie or threaten, you should have testified or filed an amicus brief. It is too late now. You and trumps stupid tweets probably will not effect the judge. You can see the Penguin when he gets out or is pardoned.
like Chelsea got pardoned? hmmmmmmmm

Sure. And the AG has a right to tell the president that his statements make the DoJ look corrupt.
The DOJ IS corrupt.

Intervening to get lighter sentences for people you are friends with would be corrupt, would it not?
The sentence was unfair
Why? It wasn't at the maximum under federal sentencing guidelines. they could have asked for far more. He never expressed guilt or regret. he threatened a witness. He repeatedly lied, on purpose. What are you saying. If you are old and stupid, you should get lighter sentences. What if old people decided to kill people, because they can get off with a slap on the hands? He is guilty as fk, just as the jury of his peers said he was. The prosecutors served the people well. Why don't you go back to Russia, where verdicts are decided and punishment given based on political whim?
You've been watching too much CNN or MSNBC
It was reported on FOX, so you know it has to be true.

As a joke? In what context? The victim said he didn’t feel threatened by stone

it’s in the context of Stone telling Credico not to testify against him.

“Prepare to die”

Is that violent or not?
Stone was talking to a comedian it was joke

That was for the jury to decide. They decided he wasn’t joking.

“Prepare to die”

Is that violent or not?
A jury that had a foreman post anti-stone tweets on her Facebook! Lol hellllooo If the jurors weren’t bias if the judge wasn’t bias if the investigators weren’t bias you might have a chance to put the skyway in jail

She didn’t tweet anything against Stone.

The guidelines don’t make exceptions for tweets. They followed the guidelines.

“Prepare to die”

Is that violent or not?
upload_2020-2-14_12-25-26.jpeg

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.

A winger not respecting the free speech of another American? Be still my heart.
That's rich.
Considering the fact Barr's statement to the press infringed on Trump's freedom of speech.

Intervening to get lighter sentences for people you are friends with would be corrupt, would it not?
The sentence was unfair
The only reason stone was sentenced to jail is that he refused to roll over and and tell lies about trump
The problem was apparently perjury, obstruction, and threatening witnesses, in all 7 counts that a jury of 12 independent people agreed he was guilty of. He chose to do these things for trump. His only hope is that trump will pardon his criminal activity.
All of this was a bias investigation to get a Trump supporters

It was a House intelligence committee investigation run by REPUBLICANS which led to his conviction.

The sentence was unfair
The only reason stone was sentenced to jail is that he refused to roll over and and tell lies about trump
The problem was apparently perjury, obstruction, and threatening witnesses, in all 7 counts that a jury of 12 independent people agreed he was guilty of. He chose to do these things for trump. His only hope is that trump will pardon his criminal activity.
All of this was a bias investigation to get a Trump supporters
Oh, Boo Hoo. Quit whining. Nobody believes in the innocence, but you.

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

This stuff is all well-rehearsed. Just Trump and friends manipulating media.

Yeah, It's just one of several 'proud to be an American' moments in our current timeline.

That's rich.
Considering the fact Barr's statement to the press infringed on Trump's freedom of speech.

How so?

Who cares he lied about something that wasn’t unlawful. He said what most would say shit or I’ll kick your ass.. boo boo
Apparently the laws, the court, the jurors, and the American people care. what we don't care about is unrepentant criminals associated with the impeached president.
If the judge prosecutors investigators Weren't bias I would probably be interested in your opinion.. Even the anti stone Juror lied to get on the jury
Look jit, if you had evidence that he did not lie or threaten, you should have testified or filed an amicus brief. It is too late now. You and trumps stupid tweets probably will not effect the judge. You can see the Penguin when he gets out or is pardoned.
Not familiar with a "Chelsea" trial or conviction. If you send me a link, I will read about it.

That's rich.

How so?
:huh1:

Not familiar with a "Chelsea" trial or conviction. If you send me a link, I will read about it.
Did you look it up on the internet? probably not. you all don't do such things.

look up pardon and chelsea.

I even posted it a few days ago.

That's rich.

How so?

How *exactly* did Barr's statement infringe upon Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s freedom of speech? You can't reed so gud or something?

That's rich.

How so?
these assholes grew bigger sphincters during the course of the last week or so.

Barr didn't castigate Trump. Barr has, and will continue to do everything Trump assigns him to do, but he just doesn't want it to be so obvious that is what he is doing. He wants to give the appearance that he is independent, like he is supposed to be, instead of a toady who jumps at every command.
Uh....if this is the case..why in the fuck did he agree to an interview ??
I took it as a warning shot. He was telling Trump to back off or he will resign.
Bawahahahaha….you just go too far with the comedy...stop it...
891f9ee33524dcff9fdda13d55eb4e41.jpg

That's rich.

Sorry, the POTUS has NO right to comment publicly on pending DOJ cases or judges. It's called Separation of Power. He also has no right to intimidate witnesses, and neither does Sleazy Roger.

You should be ashamed (and possibly scurry over to your local community college for an adult ed class in Government101)

The DOJ IS corrupt.

The sentence was unfair
They were all non violent process crimes

and the person who was allegedly threatened said he did not take the threat seriously

stone should pay a fine and maybe serve probation

but nothing more

That's rich.

Sorry, the POTUS has NO right to comment publicly on pending DOJ cases or judges. It's called Separation of Power. He also has no right to intimidate witnesses, and neither does Sleazy Roger.

You should be ashamed (and possibly scurry over to your local community college for an adult ed class in Government101)

Wingers will likely say these statements fall within the purview of a fellow American's (Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) freedom of speech.

That's rich.

You are another one of those internet lawyers that can't tell the difference between filing indictments, a trial, and the sentencing phase.

That's rich.

Wingers will likely say these statements fall within the purview of a fellow American's (Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) freedom of speech.

Yeah, they'll say that right up until the time when a Democrat pulls the same shit.

That's rich.

It does.

And Barr has the right to voice his opinions on tweets, but he isn't exactly being tactful and is in fact being counter-productive

Forum List

Back