AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

Ice I think you're a reasonable man but my only beef with you is that I see this garbage in our WH as worse than Nixon who is overturning every stone trying to protect his lying cheating butt,,,and you can't see it that way

The fact that it is not occurring, may be the problem with your argument.
You mean denying all those under subpoena from testifying wasn't trying to protect himself ? Getting the POS Barr on the job was for protection ,this latest firing of the man investigating him and his pals wasn't done for protection??

then please tell me who has been prosecuted AND convicted of crimes related to the RUSSIA investigation?

You moved the goalposts.

See, this was your original statement:
Yet no one is in jail or charged for RUSSIA shit, huh?

The OR changed to an AND. Russians were charged with hacking of the DNC and Podesta. They weren't convicted because Russia isn't going to hand over their own.

why did the FBI lie?
why are the FISA warrants found to have been wrongfully provided AS STATED BY THE MAN WHO PROVIDED THEM based on the bullshit the FBI had
why did they setup papadopalous?
why did they go around Flynns rights of due process?
and in the end, why do all you fucks say all this is ok yet get pissed off at fucking pancake syrup?

the left makes zero sense and projects their ignorance on others.

1. Be more specific maybe? Are you referring to false statements in the Carter Page warrant? Seems like no one really is defending that, but it doesn't make it a coup.
2. Not sure what this means, seems a little confusing.
3. They didn't set up Papadopalous. That's a fevered conspiracy theory.
4. They didn't go around Flynn's rights of due process.
5. Carter Page is the only one with any case against the FBI for being mistreated. However, the invasion of his privacy, while wrong, is a far cry from the police murdering someone like Breanna Taylor.

It wasn't a coup.

Only because it was not successful

The illegal part and a coup generally involves elements of force/violence none of which are true in this case. The Dems went after Trump because Trump lied, covered up and did deeds that they deemed abusive of his power. They followed the legal process and in the end Trump remained in office. That’s not a coup.
Put as much lip stick on your pig as you like. Coups don't necessarily have to be violent and bloodless coups are not unheard of. Plotters like Comey, Brennan etc. did indeed break the law in order to remove Trump so I'm not sure if you claim they broke no laws or not. But they did! So there's that.

The process the plotters followed was only legal if one didn't look too closely, like the FISA warrants
obtained by illegal means or the Steele dossier which was claimed to the courts and press as legitimate when it was nothing but a collection on fictitious nonsense gathered by a British espionage gadfly for a nice pay day.

Yes. The part about Trump remaining in office was not a coup. That however was not for lack of trying by Deep State creeps and lying scumbags.
You call it what you like. I know what it was. If you try to run down someone and don't quite hit your mark
murder was still attempted.
Look in the mirror if you want to see lipstick. You say all these laws were broken, warranting a coup label, yet nobody is in jail and trumps people have been in charge! In fact part of this so called illegal coup and investigation was started and executed by trump appointed people. This narrative you’re trying to spin is such a joke and so easily debunked. I honestly don’t know why you waste So much of our time repeating it.

Trying to figure out what you mean here. Numerous Russians were charged for hacking the DNC and Podesta's email account as well as other associated illegal actions.

That being said, calling the Mueller investigation a coup is beyond ridiculous.
Agreed, yet that’s the brainless talking point the turds are circulating
Of course it is. They haven't thought through this very much and instead just repeat the talking point. If they stopped and thought about it for a few minutes, the talking point would fall apart.

Which is why none of them are going to actually have a conversation about it and just call you names.
irony.png

The illegal part and a coup generally involves elements of force/violence none of which are true in this case. The Dems went after Trump because Trump lied, covered up and did deeds that they deemed abusive of his power. They followed the legal process and in the end Trump remained in office. That’s not a coup.
Put as much lip stick on your pig as you like. Coups don't necessarily have to be violent and bloodless coups are not unheard of. Plotters like Comey, Brennan etc. did indeed break the law in order to remove Trump so I'm not sure if you claim they broke no laws or not. But they did! So there's that.

The process the plotters followed was only legal if one didn't look too closely, like the FISA warrants
obtained by illegal means or the Steele dossier which was claimed to the courts and press as legitimate when it was nothing but a collection on fictitious nonsense gathered by a British espionage gadfly for a nice pay day.

Yes. The part about Trump remaining in office was not a coup. That however was not for lack of trying by Deep State creeps and lying scumbags.
You call it what you like. I know what it was. If you try to run down someone and don't quite hit your mark
Look in the mirror if you want to see lipstick. You say all these laws were broken, warranting a coup label, yet nobody is in jail and trumps people have been in charge! In fact part of this so called illegal coup and investigation was started and executed by trump appointed people. This narrative you’re trying to spin is such a joke and so easily debunked. I honestly don’t know why you waste So much of our time repeating it.

Trying to figure out what you mean here. Numerous Russians were charged for hacking the DNC and Podesta's email account as well as other associated illegal actions.

Of course it is. They haven't thought through this very much and instead just repeat the talking point. If they stopped and thought about it for a few minutes, the talking point would fall apart.

Which is why none of them are going to actually have a conversation about it and just call you names.

Or, no one can have a conversation with people like you two, who will not embrace any fact that you don't agree with.
Once we state that 2 plus 2 is 4 and you don't accept that - meaningful discussion definitely deteriorates.
Before you all lost your minds and decided that nothing bad that the previous admin might have done would be accepted as fact we could have a conversation - we could agree on the facts, we just thought differently about the affect of those facts.
But not now.

then please tell me who has been prosecuted AND convicted of crimes related to the RUSSIA investigation?

You moved the goalposts.

The OR changed to an AND. Russians were charged with hacking of the DNC and Podesta. They weren't convicted because Russia isn't going to hand over their own.

why did the FBI lie?
why are the FISA warrants found to have been wrongfully provided AS STATED BY THE MAN WHO PROVIDED THEM based on the bullshit the FBI had
and in the end, why do all you fucks say all this is ok yet get pissed off at fucking pancake syrup?

1. Be more specific maybe? Are you referring to false statements in the Carter Page warrant? Seems like no one really is defending that, but it doesn't make it a coup.
5. Carter Page is the only one with any case against the FBI for being mistreated. However, the invasion of his privacy, while wrong, is a far cry from the police murdering someone like Breanna Taylor.

It wasn't a coup.

Thanks to Trumps ass kisser Barr hired to keep him out of trouble

Or, no one can have a conversation with people like you two, who will not embrace any fact that you don't agree with.
Once we state that 2 plus 2 is 4 and you don't accept that - meaningful discussion definitely deteriorates.
Before you all lost your minds and decided that nothing bad that the previous admin might have done would be accepted as fact we could have a conversation - we could agree on the facts, we just thought differently about the affect of those facts.
But not now.
The ignore function works wonderfully well on people who simply ignore facts and refuse to respond to reality.
It worked for me. I haven't had any dealings with this liar in months.

But not now.

We can still agree on facts, however saying that "Papadopolous was set up" (for example) is anything but a fact. Calling this a "coup" is anything but a fact.

You moved the goalposts.

why did the FBI lie?

It wasn't a coup.

It wasn't successful at something it never tried to do.

But not now.
The ignore function works wonderfully well on people who simply ignore facts and refuse to respond to reality.

I've come to expect people to ignore those who say what they don't want to hear. I think it's a sign of a fragile world view that can't be exposed to contrary positions.

You moved the goalposts.

why did the FBI lie?

It wasn't a coup.

It wasn't a coup because it never tried to be a coup.

At no point in time did any FBI investigation or the Special Counsel office ever try to do anything but understand who did what during the election.

But that somehow is very threatening to them.

You moved the goalposts.

why did the FBI lie?

It wasn't a coup.

Factually False

Factually False

Barr certainly has gotten involved in cases that goes well beyond what we would consider normal for other AGs, specifically Flynn and Stone. He's also helped Trump cover up his various actions by defending his refusal of subpoenas in court, although I'd expect that from any DoJ, just that this is out of proportion when compared to previous administrations.

But beyond that, I don't think Barr has done anything to prevent Trump from being subject to any further liability for his action.

But not now.

Yeah, but -
There is always the enjoyment of making fun of their ignorance imagined as genius.

But not now.

We can still agree on facts, however saying that "Papadopolous was set up" (for example) is anything but a fact. Calling this a "coup" is anything but a fact.

Papadopolous is the most easily provable fact of the bunch.
Maybe you simply don't know what coup means.

But not now.

Papadopolous is the most easily provable fact of the bunch.
Maybe you simply don't know what coup means.

Papadopolous requires that serious assumptions be made about the nature of Misfud's communications with him. The conspiracy is that Misfud was working on behalf of US intelligence. That fundamental assertion is far from proven and part of me thinks that if it were true, we would have known by now.

A coup is an illegal attempt to remove a government. That didn't happen.

But not now.

I've come to expect people to ignore those who say what they don't want to hear. I think it's a sign of a fragile world view that can't be exposed to contrary positions.
When republicans ignore the truth I'd call them sinners

Forum List

Back