ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Major fail. Looks like you can’t address any of the points, fruit boy. Now better hustle, you‘re late to your lynching party and I bet you didn’t remember to grab the rope on the way out.
you keep saying I support lynchings when I have never supported or done that and even said I was against it,,

but you have advocated and supported abortion that was started for the sole purpose to kill black babies,,,

run away troll,,

He had no reason to believe his life was in danger....if for some misguided reason he thought it was....he would not have kept jogging towards the parked pickup truck with one guy in front of it armed with a shotgun and the other one in the bed of the pickup with a pistol.

Use some common sense....if it had been you what would you have done?
His options were limited. Run away and risk getting shot in the back. Or defend himself. Arbery was the one who had done nothing wrong, remember? Not the three vigilante’s attempting to illegally stop him.

Have you ever had 3 racist rednecks chase you with guns?
They did not display their weapons until they parked the truck and got out.

When they first drove up to ahmaud they just told him they needed to talk to him......thus no threats were made and thus ahmaud had no motivation to be in fear of his life.

What he was afraid of most likely was the police...he knew they were on the way....and he knew he was on probation....thus he probably assumed he would get jail time for violating his parole.

Why do liberals onsistently try to defend criminals unless they are white?

Last edited:
you keep saying I support lynchings when I have never supported or done that and even said I was against it,,

but you have advocated and supported abortion that was started for the sole purpose to kill black babies,,,

run away troll,,
Wow, someone who supports three armed vigilantes hunting down and killing an unarmed black jogger they ”think” was a robber claims he doesn’t support lynchings…who’d have thunk?

Strange fruit indeed.

So Persuader, I dare you to answer this, without some dramatic SPIN.
This is not apples to oranges, this is an identical situation (only l.store versus neighborhood).

Myself and 2 other friends find you alone in the back corner of a large store, after we suspect you are attempting to steal from the store, with ONLY us 4 in the remote area.

We chase you around with our shopping carts and block all your attempted escapes.
We flash our perfectly legal firearms, but make no threats. Unless flashing our weapons at you is considered a threat. But no verbal threats. You retreat and seek new paths repeatedly, we cut you off again, and we flash our weapons again.

After many minutes of this, you decide that this will continue until you get caught/captured, or you can try something else.

At that point you decide to cross in front of my shopping cart and you go for my perfectly legal gun. WHY? Yes, good question. Why did you attack me?

I then shoot you to defend myself.

What you say Persuader

Wow, someone who supports three armed vigilantes hunting down and killing an unarmed black jogger they ”think” was a robber claims he doesn’t support lynchings…who’d have thunk?

Strange fruit indeed.
they didnt hunt him down and kill him,, if that were the case they had several chances to do it before arbrey went after them,,

His options were limited. Run away and risk getting shot in the back. Or defend himself. Arbery was the one who had done nothing wrong, remember? Not the three vigilante’s attempting to illegally stop him.
Well, what arbery had done is a matter of conjecture.....he must have felt guilty about something because he took off running when the guy who lived next to the construction site came outside and called the police.

So Persuader, I dare you to answer this, without some dramatic SPIN.
This is not apples to oranges, this is an identical situation (only l.store versus neighborhood).

Myself and 2 other friends find you alone in the back corner of a large store, after we suspect you are attempting to steal from the store, with ONLY us 4 in the remote area.

We chase you around with our shopping carts and block all your attempted escapes.
We flash our perfectly legal firearms, but make no threats. Unless flashing our weapons at you is considered a threat. But no verbal threats. You retreat and seek new paths repeatedly, we cut you off again, and we flash our weapons again.

After many minutes of this, you decide that this will continue until you get caught/captured, or you can try something else.

At that point you decide to cross in front of my shopping cart and you go for my perfectly legal gun. WHY? Yes, good question. Why did you attack me?

I then shoot you to defend myself.

What you say Persuader
you already tried that and failed because your scenario doesnt match this one,,

They did not display their weapons until they parked the truck and got out.

When they first drove up to ahmaud they just told him they needed to talk to him......thus no threats were made and thus ahmaud had no motivation to be in fear of his life.

What he was afraid of most likely was the police...he knew they were on the way....and he knew he was on probtion....thus he probably assumed he would get jail time for violating his parole.

Why do liberals onsistently try to dedend criminals unless they are white?
Stop right there.

Three white men in a truck, in the middle of nowhere, in the south, following a single unarmed black man “wanting to talk”….

….no reason to be alarmed….

Stop right there.

Three white men in a truck, in the middle of nowhere, in the south, following a single unarmed black man “wanting to talk”….

they werent in the middle of no where,,

my god youre a fucking idiot,,

Strange fruit indeed.
There was much less black violence when vigilantism was common.

they werent in the middle of no where,,

my god youre a fucking idiot,,
Not a densely populated area, fruit boy, all white residential, , not exactly anyone around to get help from was there? How do you think a running black man would be perceived? You already know because already decided he was a thug.

4CD5D16A-F318-4CBB-A798-D02798C23CC8.jpeg

Stop right there.

lookie here sweet cheeks have you been down south anytime?

Blacks and whites get along better in the southland than in any other area of the country except in democrat controlled big cities.

Where do you live?

Not a densely populated area, fruit boy, all white residential, , not exactly anyone around to get help from was there? How do you think a running black man would be perceived? You already know because already decided he was a thug.

View attachment 553852
sure the fuck isnt out in the middle of no where,, correct me if i'm wrong, but arent those houses lining both sides of the street??

you should really shut up,, the more you talk the more fucked in the head you show yourself to be,,

View attachment 553852
He didn't need any help. His life was never in danger until he assaulted Travis.

Forum List

Back