Air force confirms work on terrifying new weapon

Since I've listened to infowars ass I've known about more shit that you can eve dream up in your head.

Including NANO TECHNOLOGY which is probably making you such a dumbass and that's why you don't even know it bahahhah.

Actually, I do know what nanotechnology is. Scientists have been making machines that the parts of it are actually atoms for a few years now. Matter of fact, there are several places where it is starting to help out a great deal, and one of those fields is in medicine.

Wow................I did not know that InfoWars had an ass that you could listen to so that you know more shit. Getting your information straight from the source eh? No wonder you're so full of crap.
Don't forget that the government has been planting microchips in our asses for years. ;)

Which proves what STUPID FKN ASSHOLE you really are. Half you stupid dumbasses don't even know who or what DARPA is, what they make and wtf they can make. More than half you dumb asses don't even know who ro what RAYTEON is.................

So as you try to make yourself look smart by being sarcastic about implanting
chips in your ass you should lear before you speak because you all make yourself look dumber than a fkn box of rocks .

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live
I looove DARPA! Great agency. One of the fucking best. Raytheon is pretty good too.

upload_2017-8-31_16-19-49.png

MIT scientists implant a false memory into a mouse’s brain

Since I've listened to infowars ass I've known about more shit that you can eve dream up in your head.

Including NANO TECHNOLOGY which is probably making you such a dumbass and that's why you don't even know it bahahhah.

Actually, I do know what nanotechnology is. Scientists have been making machines that the parts of it are actually atoms for a few years now. Matter of fact, there are several places where it is starting to help out a great deal, and one of those fields is in medicine.

Wow................I did not know that InfoWars had an ass that you could listen to so that you know more shit. Getting your information straight from the source eh? No wonder you're so full of crap.
Don't forget that the government has been planting microchips in our asses for years. ;)

Which proves what STUPID FKN ASSHOLE you really are. Half you stupid dumbasses don't even know who or what DARPA is, what they make and wtf they can make. More than half you dumb asses don't even know who ro what RAYTEON is.................

chips in your ass you should lear before you speak because you all make yourself look dumber than a fkn box of rocks .

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live

DARPA is the black program funded by the military for making it's most advanced weaponry and aircraft. Most of the testing for DARPA programs was done in a place in Nevada called "Dreamland" by the military, and Area 51 by the public. The military pilots called the place Dreamland because that is where the newest and best toys were, and all test pilots wanted to go there.

Speaking of making oneself look dumber than a box of fkn rocks, you have done that yourself. It's not spelled RAYTEON, it's actually spelled RAYTHEON and they are a defense company.

You forgot to name another black program called "Skunk Works". Why is that, do you not know about them?

No, we can't control the weather except in the most basic ways. That's GOD'S domain. Always will be.
God is pretty powerful, but we've been given pretty powerful tools with our brains...not that we always use them wisely. A few nukes going off would certainly alter the weather for a few years.

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live
I looove DARPA! Great agency. One of the fucking best. Raytheon is pretty good too.

View attachment 146940

....annnnnd? Are you claiming that's why you think the way you do? Because "the government" is planting false memories in your head? ...along with the butt chips, of course.

Mind Whore has that covered. I think she's got a full line of magic underwear made out of tinfoil to protect both her ass and her head.
Is MindWars really a woman or are you just being misogynistic?

Nope, not being misogynistic, she is actually a chick. Made the mistake of calling her a dude, and she went totally off about it. Then she started to talk about her husband.

Mind Whore is actually a chick, even though her posts might suggest otherwise with all her blue speech.

No, we can't control the weather except in the most basic ways. That's GOD'S domain. Always will be.
God is pretty powerful, but we've been given pretty powerful tools with our brains...not that we always use them wisely. A few nukes going off would certainly alter the weather for a few years.
Yes, but a thunderstorm has more energy.

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live

View attachment 146940

....annnnnd? Are you claiming that's why you think the way you do? Because "the government" is planting false memories in your head? ...along with the butt chips, of course.

You know, planting false memories might very well have been done to Mind Whore. I mean, if they can plant memories into something as complicated as a mouse brain, doing that to Mind Whore should be a piece of cake, especially since she's only got two functioning brain cells.

Mind Whore has that covered. I think she's got a full line of magic underwear made out of tinfoil to protect both her ass and her head.

Nope, not being misogynistic, she is actually a chick. Made the mistake of calling her a dude, and she went totally off about it. Then she started to talk about her husband.

Mind Whore is actually a chick, even though her posts might suggest otherwise with all her blue speech.
How sad.....no offense to you, but usually males are taken in by these silly conspiracy theories more than females are.

Hey dumbass they have been planting chips dumbass they love dumbasses because it allows them to do unethical bs cause you rfkrs don't pay attention. A.H.

Yo...............Mind Whore..............you are making even less sense than usual. Hitting the bottle early today?

STAY FK OFF MY POST YOU LOW BLOWING SKANK ASS WOMANIZING PIG

Not gonna happen you sperm belching lowborn Polish gutter slut. Still blowing longshoremen for candy bars and spare change?

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live

DARPA is the black program funded by the military for making it's most advanced weaponry and aircraft. Most of the testing for DARPA programs was done in a place in Nevada called "Dreamland" by the military, and Area 51 by the public. The military pilots called the place Dreamland because that is where the newest and best toys were, and all test pilots wanted to go there.

Speaking of making oneself look dumber than a box of fkn rocks, you have done that yourself. It's not spelled RAYTEON, it's actually spelled RAYTHEON and they are a defense company.

You forgot to name another black program called "Skunk Works". Why is that, do you not know about them?
Black program? Dude, they have a contest to run robot cars through the desert. Besides, "black" programs don't have websites advertising their presence: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

How sad.....no offense to you, but usually males are taken in by these silly conspiracy theories more than females are.

Yeah, I know, dudes tend to believe a lot of bullshit. I know, because I spent 20 years in the Navy, and have heard almost every wild story there is.

What's even more, is dudes are more gullible than women. My favorite trick to do on a carrier? Stand in front of a locked hatch with a couple of friends of mind, and we would sit and whisper about how good stuff was going to be coming out of that door in a short while. We'd wait until we had about 7 to 10 other guys lining up, and we would get them to talking and thinking about what could happen, and then my friend and I would look at our watches, and then act like we had to be somewhere else.

We'd come back an hour later, and there would still be a line of people waiting for something they didn't know what it was, and would never show up.

Good times.

View attachment 146943

The Pentagon’s Counter-Electronics High-Power Advanced Microwave Project (CHAMP) has been one of the sci-fi like weapons programs that has the ability to change warfare as we know forever. Now it looks like the CHAMP has found an ideal delivery vehicle, the stealthy Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile-Extended Range.

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-stealth-missile-will-use-emps-to-cripple-enemy-ele-1705441209
You might want to look up the mission of the EA-6B. It's been around for decades.

EA-6B Prowler Improved Capability (ICAP) III

EA-6B Prowler

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live

Black program? Dude, they have a contest to run robot cars through the desert. Besides, "black" programs don't have websites advertising their presence: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

That's kinda just a front. Yes, they do run public contests to do almost impossible stuff, but then they take that tech and do other things with it. Many things most of us will never hear about.

View attachment 146943

The Pentagon’s Counter-Electronics High-Power Advanced Microwave Project (CHAMP) has been one of the sci-fi like weapons programs that has the ability to change warfare as we know forever. Now it looks like the CHAMP has found an ideal delivery vehicle, the stealthy Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile-Extended Range.

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-stealth-missile-will-use-emps-to-cripple-enemy-ele-1705441209
You might want to look up the mission of the EA-6B. It's been around for decades.

EA-6B Prowler

Yep, those are some badass little aircraft. They can be distinguished from other A6's by the large bulge at the top of the rear vertical stabilizer.

Nickname for them on the carrier was "queers".

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live

That's kinda just a front. Yes, they do run public contests to do almost impossible stuff, but then they take that tech and do other things with it. Many things most of us will never hear about.
Defense of our nation is in the Preamble of the Constitution. It's not like it's a secret.

View attachment 146943

EA-6B Prowler

Yep, those are some badass little aircraft. They can be distinguished from other A6's by the large bulge at the top of the rear vertical stabilizer.

Nickname for them on the carrier was "queers".
I never heard that one. I just heard "The EA-6B is the Navy's way of making the A-6 uglier". Still it was a great aircraft with a good mission.

I've known about EMP and it's effects since I was on my first ship in 1983. I was a member of the CBR (Chemical Biological and Radiation) teams.

You're just now finding out that EMP can take out electronics? The military has known about that since the first atomic blast, and they have been able to make small devices about the size of an oil barrel that are capable of generating an EMP blast for several hundred yards. Those have been around for a few years now, saw a documentary about it on one of the learning channels (History, Science, Discovery, Nat Geo, Military channels).

And.................your other thread where you claimed Harvey was caused by weather manipulation by the US military is pretty far fetched. Why would our own country destroy the 4th largest city which also happens to hold a whole bunch of our energy resources?

OMFG , I 've known about his bs before you were born SON SO NO I AM NOT JUST FINDING THIS OUT.......................lol
Youve seriously never heard of an EMP before? You are so uninformed! :laugh:

Forum List

Back