Alabama cheated ohio state

They beat #6 Wisconsin #9 Penn State

This is rigged , Ohio state should be number 4

Ohio State also played 6 teams that could not even manage a 6-6 season. 6 teams that lost more games than they won, including Illinois with an astounding 2-10 record.

By comparison, Alabama only played 4 teams with losing records. And none with a record of less than 4-8.

Add to that 1 of the teams with 5 loses put a beat down on OSU and the fact that OSU ended the season with twice as many losses, and you should be able to see that the committee made the right choice. If there was a Big10 team that should have gotten in it would be Wisconsin. They had a single loss.

Once again Alabama lost to auburn, this is rigged if you can't see it I can't help you, Ohio state should be number 4
Of course it’s rigged. It’s rigged by having a committee vote on the 4 teams to be in the playoffs. It’s a matter of the opinions of the committee members that get too vote.

I would say that it is flawed, but not rigged. There are 13 people on the committee, including the Director of Athletics at Ohio State. No one connected with Alabama is on the committee.

People are welcome to disagree. But calling it rigged just because their team didn't make the cut is ridiculous.

Ratings ..they didn't want to see clemson vs ohio state

Think pal, think

You are over thinking it. The loss to Iowa is what cost OSU the spot.

As far as ratings, they could have built it up as the revenge of Ohio State against the chance of a repeat national championship with Clemson. OSU always brings fans and ratings.

We know Alabama can beat clemson..

Do we? Alabama couldn't do it in January. Clemson beat auburn, and Bama couldn't. I hope the month will see us healthy, which will make a difference. But I don't think we know anything yet.

Ohio State also played 6 teams that could not even manage a 6-6 season. 6 teams that lost more games than they won, including Illinois with an astounding 2-10 record.

By comparison, Alabama only played 4 teams with losing records. And none with a record of less than 4-8.

Add to that 1 of the teams with 5 loses put a beat down on OSU and the fact that OSU ended the season with twice as many losses, and you should be able to see that the committee made the right choice. If there was a Big10 team that should have gotten in it would be Wisconsin. They had a single loss.

Once again Alabama lost to auburn, this is rigged if you can't see it I can't help you, Ohio state should be number 4
Of course it’s rigged. It’s rigged by having a committee vote on the 4 teams to be in the playoffs. It’s a matter of the opinions of the committee members that get too vote.

I would say that it is flawed, but not rigged. There are 13 people on the committee, including the Director of Athletics at Ohio State. No one connected with Alabama is on the committee.

People are welcome to disagree. But calling it rigged just because their team didn't make the cut is ridiculous.

Ratings ..they didn't want to see clemson vs ohio state

Think pal, think

You are over thinking it. The loss to Iowa is what cost OSU the spot.

As far as ratings, they could have built it up as the revenge of Ohio State against the chance of a repeat national championship with Clemson. OSU always brings fans and ratings.

Your probably right, I am over thinking it..

But I think it's all about ratings

It's rigged

Yeah, so you say. With no evidence at all. But you keep saying it, if it helps you enjoy watching Ohio State and USC in a bowl game.

But it doesn't matter, the only team that could beat clemson is Alabama,I am a huge clemson fan

I haven't watched all their games. But from what I have seen, Clemson's defensive line is a monster. Alabama has to be able to run the ball to win.

It's rigged

Yeah, so you say. With no evidence at all. But you keep saying it, if it helps you enjoy watching Ohio State and USC in a bowl game.

But it doesn't matter, the only team that could beat clemson is Alabama,I am a huge clemson fan

I haven't watched all their games. But from what I have seen, Clemson's defensive line is a monster. Alabama has to be able to run the ball to win.

My argument is not with you pal, my argument is that i feel ohio state got ripped off

This is complete bullshit..

They wanted a rematch with Clemson..

Now I know College football is fixed as much as NASCAR..
I feel this way...I'd rather see Alabama lose to Clemson than Ohio State. The team that smiles last, smiles longest.

Clemson will smoke Alabama..

But then it's over.

No one cares about the rose bowl between Oklahoma and Georgia
Clemson got beat by 100th ranked Syracuse
You are saying a 24-27 loss to Syracuse is a vital statistic? I'll stay with Clemson.
I am saying Syracuse is one of the worst teams in the nation

I was there at that game , Syracuse played the game of their lifes in death valley ..i was proud of them

My argument is not with you pal, my argument is that i feel ohio state got ripped off

A case could be made for either team but there was only one spot and the committee was charged with putting the 4 best teams in the country in the playoffs. One of the members has already stated the Iowa loss was devastating for OSU. Alabama did not lose by 30 points to a 5-loss team. Alabama pretty much manhandled everyone they played this season except for their in-state rival, Auburn. They lost a respectable game to AU away and were really in the game until the final play. Bama was extremely close to going undefeated.

OSU (I believe) had a legitimate chance to make it in, IF they had dominated Wisconsin. Had they done that, I believe the committee would have taken them over Bama. AND.. By the way, the scenario with Alabama this year was almost identical to the scenario last year when OSU was selected over Penn State. So if you say it was "rigged" this year, then it was also "rigged" last year.

I am telling you ohio state got ripped off..

Sort of ripped off. They were led to believe if you beat WISC......you are in. But, then? Uh.. we really did not mean it. or, you did not win big enough.

OSU was getting better at end of year, ALA was going backwards. Clemson has a real QB again.

But in totality......they took ALA.

The buckeyes are nuts.

Bear, it's a game. And life goes on. You remind me of my grandson who is a blatant moron when it comes to his Crimson Tide. I think he needs to just grow up and stop the screaming if another team beats them. I won't even be in the same house when they play. Even the family just roll their eyes and want to enjoy the game without the frightening drama!

The buckeyes are nuts.

I agree, flawed would be a better word. I was using “rigged” quite loosely. It’s the nature of the system such that with a limited number of playoff spots that there will be close calls leaving some people unhappy with the committees decisions.

The buckeyes are nuts.

Bear, it's a game. And life goes on. You remind me of my grandson who is a blatant moron when it comes to his Crimson Tide. I think he needs to just grow up and stop the screaming if another team beats them. I won't even be in the same house when they play. Even the family just roll their eyes and want to enjoy the game without the frightening drama!

Jackson, I say it bullshit an outright scam for ratings , it's like when Kevin Harvick won his third race driving dales car

Forum List

Back