Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point

Another day, another Weaterman Cortez thread.

Dude, she is single. I bet if you tweeted her she would be happy to go out with you.

Oh, and how dare her twist a made up story! She should be ashamed! :21::21::21::21:

Dude, she is single. I bet if you tweeted her she would be happy to go out with you.

Oh, and how dare her twist a made up story! She should be ashamed! :21::21::21::21:
Gatorbreath: Stop making fun of our new super hero, she has a White House to win in 2020!

I am making fun of your obsession.

It is funny as hell to see her living in your head rent free.

Do you find her sexually attractive? Is that why you cannot stop thinking about her?

Gatorbreath: Stop making fun of our new super hero, she has a White House to win in 2020!

I am making fun of your obsession.

It is funny as hell to see her living in your head rent free.

Do you find her sexually attractive? Is that why you cannot stop thinking about her?
Dude, you moonbats can't watch Wizard of Oz or It's a Wonderful Life without getting hysterical about Trump.
Going to be a long 2019 for you snowflakes hearing your darling being quoted.

Fact is Mary and Joseph were not trying to immigrate, they were following the edict of an oppressive government controlling almost every aspect of the their lives.

The kind of government AOC talks about creating.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point.

The Libnutts have also said that Jesus was a Marxist, and that he was gay and that he was a hippy.
Left Wingers are always dishonest cretins.
Yep. Leftists love to use religion to push political agendas.
Their own twisted religion of course.

Dude, you moonbats can't watch Wizard of Oz or It's a Wonderful Life without getting hysterical about Trump.

Quit projecting your actions on to me. You have never seen me do any of that shit, so quit pretending.

Long? hell no...it will be great to see your obsession grow over time once she actually starts working.

Got to love crazy. They spend every minute of every day dissecting every movement, every word uttered by Trump then pretend that when someone laughs about one of OCs usual blunders that those are the ones with a mental problem.

Quit projecting your actions on to me. You have never seen me do any of that shit, so quit pretending.

Long? hell no...it will be great to see your obsession grow over time once she actually starts working.
This is great. Quoting Pelosi, Warren, Biden, Waters etc has been fun, but the hysterics by the snowflakes when AOC is quoted is pure USMB gold.

This is great. Quoting Pelosi, Warren, Biden, Waters etc has been fun, but the hysterics by the snowflakes when AOC is quoted is pure USMB gold.

So, you still have not told us if you hold sexual feelings for Cortez. Given your level of obsession it seems that is likely the case.

Do you find yourself lying in bed thinking about her?

So, you still have not told us if you hold sexual feelings for Cortez. Given your level of obsession it seems that is likely the case.

And don’t forget Joe Biden too! :eusa_dance:

Do you dream about her and wake up with a mess on your bed?

How long have you dreamed of Trump spanking your ass?

Do I start multiple threads a day about Trump?

You are the obsessed one, not me.

Fact is Mary and Joseph were not trying to immigrate, they were following the edict of an oppressive government controlling almost every aspect of the their lives.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point.
Doesn’t matter

Trump would have still tried to snatch their baby from them
6 more years and his son gets elected!

Doesn’t matter

another weatherman wet dream! :21::21::21:

Do I start multiple threads a day about Trump?

You are the obsessed one, not me.
You post about Trump all day.
Do you dream of him spanking you?

Doesn’t matter

Felons are ineligible

Forum List

Back