Alien Motherships and Time

Faith is when we believe in a savior we have not seen but told about by witnesses. Separating creation into God's part and aliens part has no basis anywhere .

Well okay then. Rod. Interesting topic in where it might go. So. For what purpose did aliens create man's body. How, when. Where is it going. Does this have any connection to the nephilim.
What might that be. I am interested In Your opinion.

Well okay then. Rod. Interesting topic in where it might go. So. For what purpose did aliens create man's body. How, when. Where is it going. Does this have any connection to the nephilim.
What might that be. I am interested In Your opinion.
i strongly recommend reading the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon. There are five of them and it will have the answers to all of your questions. I actually recommend reading all 19 of Dolores Cannon's books. My beliefs and opinions mostly align right with the information in Dolores' books in regards to these topics.

I don't have the time to read those books and then get back to you. Lol. If your opinions align with hers then tell me your opinions. You posted the topic so I assumed you wanted to discuss? Exchange ideas?

I don't have the time to read those books and then get back to you. Lol. If your opinions align with hers then tell me your opinions. You posted the topic so I assumed you wanted to discuss? Exchange ideas?
what specifically do you want my opinion on?

Ms. Cannon claims to know evvvv vurry thang that we could possibly ask about the visitations of ETs and the 'abductions' but it appears to me she is reticent in calling the abductions Abductions.

Now if we're dealing with superior beings wouldn't they be aware of the damage and trauma they cause to their 'creation' when they abduct them in the manner they do and then perform horrendous procedures on their victims...er...i mean 'abductees'??????

Dolores says that their interactions with humans are peaceful. Well.....i've read some of the statements by the abductees and they don't consider the interactions peaceful.

Ms. Cannon claims to know evvvv vurry thang that we could possibly ask about the visitations of ETs and the 'abductions' but it appears to me she is reticent in calling the abductions Abductions.

Now if we're dealing with superior beings wouldn't they be aware of the damage and trauma they cause to their 'creation' when they abduct them in the manner they do and then perform horrendous procedures on their victims...er...i mean 'abductees'??????

Dolores says that their interactions with humans are peaceful. Well.....i've read some of the statements by the abductees and they don't consider the interactions peaceful.
Maybe they were trying to understand our biology. In not understanding our makeup, of course their first attempts at anesthetics didn't work well.

Maybe the new ones they made -- after sticking things up our butts to study us -- work better. Thus the falloff in abduction claims.

LOLOL. You're unbelievable. They're supposed to be of superior intelligence and our creators. How could they get it so wrong. Was ms cannon ever abducted. If not how could she know everything. She was only researching it for 25 years. There are people who have been involved with it for far longer and their research does not agree with hers.

Dolores did not claim to know everything. Remember, there are good Aliens and evil Aliens.

LOLOL. You're unbelievable. They're supposed to be of superior intelligence and our creators. How could they get it so wrong. Was ms cannon ever abducted. If not how could she know everything. She was only researching it for 25 years. There are people who have been involved with it for far longer and their research does not agree with hers.
I believe Dolores has had contact with the Truth. The other researchers do not have the Truth. Their sources are wrong.

rodimus said:
Dolores did not claim to know everything. Remember, there are good Aliens and evil Aliens.

yes...she did claim to know the answer to everything that we could think to ask her. My thing is. she was only into this for 25 years. Others have been in it far longer and I think are privy to more information than Dolores thinks she had..seein' as she is dead. Now yes, she looks like she could be your old granny but the fact of the matter is......Dolores along with others like her...involved in New Age Cult, the occult, astral projection, tarot, ETs, UFOs, and like interests are merely pawns of something they don't understand and that is....pure and simple...evil. Like the 'space brothers' that others of her kind have come into contact with...those being from other galaxies they also use Jesus' name and mission on earth and try to explain him better. Oh so much better than that ancient text, the Bible. I'm not going to convince you. You won't be convinced. I'm just going to say that people with your beliefs all fit into a category which makes you susceptible to this stuff. Dolores was. She sounds so very reasonable, believable, legitiimate, because you WANT to believe. It's the old itching ears scripture.

Dolores was wrong. These are not benevolent beings, your creators, who are visiting and abducting adults as well as children and putting them through horrendous experiences that in most cases changes their lives forever. I believe the phenomenon is happening because about 4 million americans believe they have experienced this phenomenon....so something is going on. Where we differ is...and where a lot of well experienced long time researchers of all this stand...and the real gung ho ET/UFOlogists DON"T want you to know is that....these beings are not benevolent, they are not extraterrestrial, they are deceptive, they are interdimensional, They ARE conducting breeding programs but it is not for the enhancement of humans. and there's more.

Forum List

Back