All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

You don't read well. I underlined in your post the incorrect thing you said, and my post was directly aimed at that statement. YOU FAIL in reading comprehension skills...as well as putting 2 and 2 together. Go back to grammar school.

Not all blacks in US are Americans.
Not all blacks in US are Africans.
Not all blacks in US are African and American.

Assuming that someone black is automatically African Americans is idiotic.

I said nothing wrong, the term African American is just PC term invented simply to regulate the speech.

I'll explain this in my next post since JQP1 asked related question.
Only a complete retard would think it was a PC label. Its a label to describe a particular subset of Black people in the us. The fact that you dont know that further proves you are a inbred moron.

Are you hearing yourself?

"It's a label..."

What "particular subset" you're talking about? Name it.
Not really important since what you think isnt really of concern to me.

If is not important, why mention?

Or is that you're just blabbering something you heard elsewhere, but have no idea how to explain.
Its not important what you think.

I didnt mean its not important what African American means to me.

You know, a lot of you people are bitching and complaining about Obama doing this, but hey...............got news for you...................the legislation approving the building of this museum was passed in 1929 by president Herbert Hoover. The only problem is, they approved the building of it, but didn't approve money to get it built.

Fast forward to the 70's when there was another push to get it built, but it didn't happen until just recently.

Might wanna read up on the history of it sometime before you start bitching that Obama is trying to get rid of the white folks.

National Museum of African American History and Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am not bitching about it being built. What I am bitching about is this museum is not about black history. What it is about is the perpetual commitment to convince them that they are victims. Nearly every artifact is about that. Like every show in history channel during black history month.

That is what this is ALL ABOUT.

Well, considering that this country was founded in 1776, and slavery wasn't abolished until 1864, and then it took over 100 more years (1964/1965) until the Jim Crow laws were repealed and blacks got the full right to vote, yeah, I'd say that for the most part in this country, blacks have been given the short end of the stick.

It's not convincing them they are victims, it's showing how long this country has kept them down.

Oh, so you want to discuss the history of SLAVERY in Africa? Or just here? You are the ones that take a shit when we don't call them African. Want to discuss the history (complete history) of slavery and who owned who through out history?

Or....

Do you want just fucking remind us how 1.5% of this entire country during that time were slave owners. Never a republican mind you. Never.

So, you want to discuss just Jim Crow, or how every city in America (really around the world) segregate out according race, or religion, or whatever?

Like Little Italy, or Chinatown, or BLACK Harlem, or the Polish sections, Irish sections, Jewish sections etc etc etc. Every major city.

You want to discuss the Trans-Sahara slave trade which was going to on for close to 700 years before the Europeans got involved? Want to discuss how most slaves brought to America were in fact already slaves?

Want to discuss that? Are any of those facts discussed during black history month? In that new museum?

Let me know if you want to discuss the complete history of AFRICAN Americans. Since they all want to be referred to as AFRICAN, you would think they would want to know the HISTORY of the slave trade on the continent. Want to discuss it and how the muslims were involved?

No? Thought not.
We are concerned with our own history. We had 4 million slaves HERE
They were used as free labor to fuel the cotton trade which was a huge economic engine both north and south.
It is part of our history. Not something to ignore or declare over.

Let's "correct the record".

Slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, KKK, those are all part of southern racist democrats history.

It is part of southern U.S. History.

Slavery existed 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed
Republicans in the north were active members of the KKK in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and NJ
Democrats in the north were opposed to Jim Crow
It was a Democrat who signed Civil Rights Law

No I am not really american. I just live here and have citizenship. I am African first and foremost. Of course you give a shit. You just proved it by whining about it should be enough for me. Well it isnt because the constitution was only written with me in mind as 3/5 of a person. The national anthem was written mocking Blacks attempting to fight from their freedom. The very clown people like to tout as the great emancipator was only a foolish southern decision to secede from assigning my people to eternal slavery in this country.

You were not a person when constitution was written. You were not person when 13th amendment was added neither. The "Star spangled banner" is not written with purpose to become anthem. It was poem that become anthem some 100 years after. So much about mocking the "slaves".

African first and foremost. Eternal slavery... Tell me, what or where would you be today if your ancestors were not sold by your African brothers and shipped here? Wild guess?

Yeah, blame whitey for everything. Newsflash... you can't blame me if your IQ test results came back negative.
I do blame whitey for slavery and segregation laws in this country back then....who the fuck else is there to blame, dumb ass?
You. You are stuck 200 years in the past. The world has moved on.
Federal Appeals Court Rules It’s Okay For Companies To Ban Employees From Wearing Locs
57e84a2d1b00002e00ef2116.jpeg

Community Gathers To Mourn 13-Year-Old Tyre King Who Was Killed By Cops

Has it ever occured to you white fuck heads, that there'd be no need for museums in this country celebrating various cultures, HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE??

Yaw the reason Native Americans have one
Yaw the reason the Jews have one
Yaw the reason the Negro's have one
Yaw the reason Women have one
Its the bigotry, hatred, segregated mentality that is planted in your DNA, that makes this country want to celebrate, that despite all the bullshit WHITE PEOPLE PUT US ALL THROUGH, we still made it!!

You have no idea what your post really says, racist.

Sooooo, the patronizing left (just so we are clear) do not want to discuss the African history, and yet they want to label them Africans.

How convenient for their victimology narrative and the political strategy of the elite democrat massas.

They are such losers.
We cant discuss African history with you. You are not literate enough to understand it.
The fact that this museum is even an issue speaks volume on how white people in this country will never get it. The biggest proprietiers of hatred, the bearer's of bias, and racism is now on the defense on whether or not a museum celebrating black history is okay? The same fools who love the WWII shit that all races partook in
You poor little victim. There there there. It will be alright.
I got your victim, mf' tucked right here between my legs.....fuck off

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.
Go blow it out of your ass, you patronizing pile of shit left wing racist.

I wish you whitey left wingers would know the truth the about slavery around the world and who it is that enslaved who.

Your ignorance, is your bliss. Now, back to your pathetic echo chambers.

Go wipe your face. It's embarrassing

White people always want to be included in shit...so when blacks have their own, like Tulsa, they get angry and feel left out.

Has it ever occured to you white fuck heads, that there'd be no need for museums in this country celebrating various cultures, HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE??

Its the bigotry, hatred, segregated mentality that is planted in your DNA, that makes this country want to celebrate, that despite all the bullshit WHITE PEOPLE PUT US ALL THROUGH, we still made it!!

Apparently I do and so do you...thus the shade....listen, Mr. Stalker, every time we erect a museum in this country, its to celebrate the linage and history of those individual struggles and triumphs....I just find it rather interesting that all these museums have on common denominator and that is all were made possible by white men and women who single handily placed unyielding barriers in each path and still everyone managed to rise and triumph.

Sooooo, the patronizing left (just so we are clear) do not want to discuss the African history, and yet they want to label them Africans.

How convenient for their victimology narrative and the political strategy of the elite democrat massas.

They are such losers.
We cant discuss African history with you. You are not literate enough to understand it.
The fact that this museum is even an issue speaks volume on how white people in this country will never get it. The biggest proprietiers of hatred, the bearer's of bias, and racism is now on the defense on whether or not a museum celebrating black history is okay? The same fools who love the WWII shit that all races partook in
Let me akkks you a question.

Don't you have a movie theatre to go yell in, or is there a store you and the rest of boys have a store to go loot?

That was a good come back. I have to admit. You boys tend to be "gifted."

White people always want to be included in shit...so when blacks have their own, like Tulsa, they get angry and feel left out.
Not really, CC, white people just like to whine about shit.....I mean these losers here all whine because black people ain't got jobs and its all Obama's fault as if these mf's care? They just like to whine, shit heads that they are

Apparently I do and so do you...thus the shade....listen, Mr. Stalker, every time we erect a museum in this country, its to celebrate the linage and history of those individual struggles and triumphs....I just find it rather interesting that all these museums have on common denominator and that is all were made possible by white men and women who single handily placed unyielding barriers in each path and still everyone managed to rise and triumph.
Well, Lord you knows you would not have risen without republicans help.

Oh looorrdy thank the Lawwwwd.

You know, a lot of you people are bitching and complaining about Obama doing this, but hey...............got news for you...................the legislation approving the building of this museum was passed in 1929 by president Herbert Hoover. The only problem is, they approved the building of it, but didn't approve money to get it built.

Fast forward to the 70's when there was another push to get it built, but it didn't happen until just recently.

Might wanna read up on the history of it sometime before you start bitching that Obama is trying to get rid of the white folks.

National Museum of African American History and Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am not bitching about it being built. What I am bitching about is this museum is not about black history. What it is about is the perpetual commitment to convince them that they are victims. Nearly every artifact is about that. Like every show in history channel during black history month.

Well, considering that this country was founded in 1776, and slavery wasn't abolished until 1864, and then it took over 100 more years (1964/1965) until the Jim Crow laws were repealed and blacks got the full right to vote, yeah, I'd say that for the most part in this country, blacks have been given the short end of the stick.

It's not convincing them they are victims, it's showing how long this country has kept them down.
It is all part of history...the good and the bad

There are three museums on the National Mall dedicated to specific ethnic groups........African American Museum, Native Anerican Museum and Holocaust Museum. Guess what they have in common?

Never again

Interesting, whenever is something exclusively democrats doing bad - it's part of the history, "we" did it as country. Nope, democrats did it, and are still doing it.
Blaming the Democrats is deceptive

Slavery existed in the south for two hundred years before the Democratic or Republican Party was formed

It was decisively a SOUTHERN issue

Slavery existed before this country existed. So how those 200 years can be part of American history?

True, there were federalists and anti-federalist. Democrat party started when, 1800 something. And it just happened they were all pro slavery. Coincidence?

Apparently I do ...

EVIDENTLY you do not.

They are such losers.

Don't you have a movie theatre to go yell in, or is there a store you and the rest of boys have a store to go loot?

Let me ask you a question? Uh, isn't movie theaters and stores your calling M.O? Last I can recall, its you white mf's that go cra cra in places like this and God forbid a nigga try to copy that shit, you'd be her whining about that too.

Not really, CC, white people just like to whine about shit.....I mean these losers here all whine because black people ain't got jobs and its all Obama's fault as if these mf's care? They just like to whine, shit heads that they are

...she whined...

It is all part of history...the good and the bad

There are three museums on the National Mall dedicated to specific ethnic groups........African American Museum, Native Anerican Museum and Holocaust Museum. Guess what they have in common?

Never again

Interesting, whenever is something exclusively democrats doing bad - it's part of the history, "we" did it as country. Nope, democrats did it, and are still doing it.
Blaming the Democrats is deceptive

Slavery existed in the south for two hundred years before the Democratic or Republican Party was formed

It was decisively a SOUTHERN issue
Just as ignorant whites are trying desperately to channel all their bias and hatred onto Trump's run for President, they will once again be responsible for the turmoil in this country.

Rather reactionary force against hate coming from the left.

Apparently I do ...

EVIDENTLY you do not.
Since when do I ever and I mean ever give a rats fuck about you, your opinions or your comments, you are a non mf factor here, pal...so fuck the hell off, bye, kudos, up yours!!

Apparently I do ...

EVIDENTLY you do not.
Since when do I ever and I mean ever give a rats fuck about you, your opinions or your comments...!!

Pretty much all the time.

Not all blacks in US are Americans.
Not all blacks in US are Africans.
Not all blacks in US are African and American.

Assuming that someone black is automatically African Americans is idiotic.

I said nothing wrong, the term African American is just PC term invented simply to regulate the speech.

I'll explain this in my next post since JQP1 asked related question.
Only a complete retard would think it was a PC label. Its a label to describe a particular subset of Black people in the us. The fact that you dont know that further proves you are a inbred moron.

Are you hearing yourself?

"It's a label..."

What "particular subset" you're talking about? Name it.
Not really important since what you think isnt really of concern to me.

If is not important, why mention?

Or is that you're just blabbering something you heard elsewhere, but have no idea how to explain.
Its not important what you think.

I didnt mean its not important what African American means to me.

It's not important what "African American" means to you. You're African, first and foremost.

Let me ask you a question? Uh, isn't movie theaters and stores your calling M.O? Last I can recall, its you white mf's that go cra cra in places like this and God forbid a nigga try to copy that shit, you'd be her whining about that too.
lol...

Man, I think I like you.

Now, before you go to bed, just go double check to see if the mules stables are cleaned out and the horse troughs have fresh water.

Forum List

Back