All costs of child rearing should be borne by men.

If that is what she chooses to do. Otherwise, it is up to the couple to work out who does what.

LOL. Any woman who woild even consider anything different has no place in a proper society. Nor does any man who would let her.

Sorry to let you know this, but women in today's society are equal to men. Not only do they bring home the bacon, run companies, and change the world, they don't give a damn what some misogynistic old fart thinks of them not knowing their place. If anything, they laugh. Me too.

Sorry to let you know this, but women in today's society.....

I'm not talking about today's society. I'm talking about PROPER Society. You want to know why this society is falling apart?.... look at the differences in those two entities.

Sorry to let you know this, but women in today's society.....

I'm not talking about today's society. I'm talking about PROPER Society. You want to know why this society is falling apart?.... look at the differences in those two entities.

Society is falling? lol How so?

We have more rich people, more educational opportunities, people travel more, and there are far more protections for women and children. Most of the things you see as signs society is falling are simply media hypes and sensationalistic journalism.

We have more rich people, more educational opportunities, people travel more, and there are far more protections for women and children. Most of the things you see as signs society is falling are simply media hypes and sensationalistic journalism.

We have more abortions, more crime, less morality, more women in the job force, more immigrants (legal and illegal). We are every bit INFERIOR to our Founders and the men who wore Chestnut and Gray for 4 years in the 1860s. Those MEN would be fully within their rights to spit or piss on every single American citizen in this day and age.

We have more abortions, more crime, less morality, more women in the job force, more immigrants (legal and illegal). We are every bit INFERIOR to our Founders and the men who wore Chestnut and Gray for 4 years in the 1860s. Those MEN would be fully within their rights to spit or piss on every single American citizen in this day and age.

More abortions compared to when? When they were illegal? The number of abortions peaked in the 1980s, and now we have about 2/3 of the peak per year. So yes, there are abortions. Probably too many abortions. But there are not MORE abortions, as you claimed.

The violent crime rate has been declining since the mid 70s. So no, not more crime. More publicized and sensationalized, but not more.

More women in the work force is only bad from your point of view. From the point of view of women and of employers, it is a good thing. I like the lifestyle that two incomes affords us.

Illegal immigrants is something that needs to be addressed. But that has no relevance to this topic. Legal immigration is sorta how this nation was founded and what made it great.

The men who wore grey in the 1860 were traitors to the USA and trying to hold on to a dying way of agriculture. Slavery was going away.

If you want to dig up a confederate soldier and give him the option of spraying urine on modern people, I have no objection.

If you truly believe those things are positives, WinterBorn; then we have no basis for this or any future conversation.

If you truly believe those things are positives, WinterBorn; then we have no basis for this or any future conversation.

The only one of those things I said was a positive is more women in the workforce.

I corrected your error (lie?) about there being more abortions. And I corrected your error (lie?) about there being more crime. The immigration is two issues, with illegal being a big problem and legal immigration being status quo for the USA.

Anathema, did you see this and think it was an actual public service announcement instead of satire?

Speak for yourself. I did a fine job with my children & now my grandkids.

Then I guess that this is not about you but about those who are not as responsible.

You know the ones.

Part of your tax bill is there to pay for those who will not.

Regards
DL

At one time, inheritance was strictly to the male heirs. Some women ended up owning some of the wealth of course but wealth was basically in the hands of men.

Men decided just how much wealth was to go to their sons. Consideration of women was secondary.

Consider.

Women, when stressed by financial considerations do not produce the best children. The more stress a woman has when pregnant and after while rearing the child, the less of a child and adult she will have produced. This is not good for society.

To improve society as a whole, now that half of the children grow up in poverty and lack of opportunity, I think men must step up and take more of the burden. Parental love demands that we change our ways.

Women are clearly failing to do what is required, in terms of family and quality of offspring, --- thanks to the poor quality of men and how we are financing birth, --- and I think that men of better quality must step up and shift the financial burden away from women. This would produce unstressed births and better human beings. I see it as a man’s social duty.

It would also be a rite of passage for young men who are producing all of the bastard children that we see everywhere and who are stuck in a financial doldrums that is holding us all back as a wealthy society.

Women presently hold most of the financial burden for child rearing and this is detrimental to all of society. Should we as a society do the right thing and un-stress the births in our country and thus produce better people?

We keep talking about women’s reproductive rights. I think we should be talking about men’s duty in terms of reproductive rights and responsibility. Our children deserve this.

We men have shirked their duty to society by allowing the production of less than the best possible births. We are shirking our duty to our children if we do not bear the financial burden of the best possible births/rearing. I think that if things are to improve, men will have to do the right thing and foot the bills.

Regards

DL

considering the burdens women bear-------women should not pay taxes on income. or pay parking tickets

Thanks for denigrating all women.

Regards
DL

Speak for yourself. I did a fine job with my children & now my grandkids.

Then I guess that this is not about you but about those who are not as responsible.

You know the ones.

Part of your tax bill is there to pay for those who will not.

Regards
DL
This thread, as moronic as it is, is about men. I am a man. This thread and all that agree with it can go to liberal hell

At one time, inheritance was strictly to the male heirs. Some women ended up owning some of the wealth of course but wealth was basically in the hands of men.

Men decided just how much wealth was to go to their sons. Consideration of women was secondary.

Consider.

Women, when stressed by financial considerations do not produce the best children. The more stress a woman has when pregnant and after while rearing the child, the less of a child and adult she will have produced. This is not good for society.

To improve society as a whole, now that half of the children grow up in poverty and lack of opportunity, I think men must step up and take more of the burden. Parental love demands that we change our ways.

Women are clearly failing to do what is required, in terms of family and quality of offspring, --- thanks to the poor quality of men and how we are financing birth, --- and I think that men of better quality must step up and shift the financial burden away from women. This would produce unstressed births and better human beings. I see it as a man’s social duty.

It would also be a rite of passage for young men who are producing all of the bastard children that we see everywhere and who are stuck in a financial doldrums that is holding us all back as a wealthy society.

Women presently hold most of the financial burden for child rearing and this is detrimental to all of society. Should we as a society do the right thing and un-stress the births in our country and thus produce better people?

We keep talking about women’s reproductive rights. I think we should be talking about men’s duty in terms of reproductive rights and responsibility. Our children deserve this.

We men have shirked their duty to society by allowing the production of less than the best possible births. We are shirking our duty to our children if we do not bear the financial burden of the best possible births/rearing. I think that if things are to improve, men will have to do the right thing and foot the bills.

Regards

DL

considering the burdens women bear-------women should not pay taxes on income. or pay parking tickets

Thanks for denigrating all women.

Regards
DL
You are an angry bitch aren't you? It's no one else's fault you didn't have the common sense to not fuck a loser. That is 100% your problem.

all the ladies who refused to go out with me because I was Square, Dull, boring, nerd. They all pregnant collecting welfare now with baby daddies hollerin, 'I played highschool football.'

At one time I might have felt that way. but seeing how the Woman has all the say in whether they kill it or carry it. I think she should pay for it all and take nothing from the father. That might make them stop and think before they go out and make a baby they don't want or can take care of

At one time I might have felt that way. but seeing how the Woman has all the say in whether they kill it or carry it. I think she should pay for it all and take nothing from the father. That might make them stop and think before they go out and make a baby they don't want or can take care of

Steph.----you know very little about real life----HOWEVER---I wrote "tongue in cheek" Of course it is a joint responsibility------in today's world IT IS the woman
who can EASILY be abandoned to shoulder the whole responsibility----that's the world
today. Sometimes -----the exploitative character IS the woman but as far as I have
seen------the woman is more likely the victim. I am "generally" ---sorta anti-abortion.
-----BUT based on what I have seen---------I support CHOICE for the female. The man made his choice-----"that evening...."

Steph.----you know very little about real life----HOWEVER---I wrote "tongue in cheek" Of course it is a joint responsibility------in today's world IT IS the woman
who can EASILY be abandoned to shoulder the whole responsibility----that's the world
today. Sometimes -----the exploitative character IS the woman but as far as I have
seen------the woman is more likely the victim. I am "generally" ---sorta anti-abortion.
-----BUT based on what I have seen---------I support CHOICE for the female. The man made his choice-----"that evening...."

My dear, I've lived more life in my 61 years then half the people on here. I say what I feel because of living through it all. but you can believe what you want

Forum List

Back