All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again pay for it yourself..

I've done some of that. But will you pay the rich out of your own pockets for the breaks they are given that you support?

Who is paying the rich? You can't comprehend tax breaks from real money handed to the poor?

It's all the same thing. You want to pretend it's different, but when you pay the rich out of YOUR pockets, then talk to me about paying for welfare out of mine.

I don't pay the rich out of my pockets..

You can't comprehend tax breaks..

No one gives the rich money fool

But we give money to welfare hores

Yes you do give the rich money. That's the problem with your ignorance in this regard.

I think tax breaks are supposed to STIMULATE BUSINESS-----and the "economy" -----
I have never understood ----"economy" and how it works and how it becomes
SO DYSFUNCTIONAL

And I damn sure don't want my money being given to some rich asshole who has enough money to live 7 lives without working.

Why is it your business to decide for me how much someone else earns? How many poor people have given you a job?

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.
Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. I was homeless for a year and a half. I now own 2 houses, and am completely self sufficient. And I never took a hand out, or hand up. You have no idea what your talking about. Period. If they rot in the sidewalk, then it's by choice, or they deserve it. End of story.

You got help from somewhere.. Stop lying.

His own skills and creative helped him..

He fought back.

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. I was homeless for a year and a half. I now own 2 houses, and am completely self sufficient. And I never took a hand out, or hand up. You have no idea what your talking about. Period. If they rot in the sidewalk, then it's by choice, or they deserve it. End of story.

You got help from somewhere.. Stop lying.
No I didnt fuck face, so eat shit, and die slow mother fucker! I made it out because I prepared for years in advance to overcome unforseen circumstances. Being a lifelong prepper, and survivalist made it a small hardship at best. Those who fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Kind of like you...

Last edited:

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

They've found that providing homeless people with basic shelter enables them to physically recover from life on the streets, and to become productive again. And it costs LESS than providing assistance to homeless people.

Reopen the asylums.

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

Would be wiser to double military expenditures.

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

Reply for Geaux

Go over to single payer = pay about half as much in healthcare compared to today.
Cut military to 400 billion per year
Stay out of wars

Hell, yes we can afford it....I aint saying we should go invade a middle eastern country and blow 6 trillion there. jeezzz.

Stupid liberal drivel is so WRONG, and where do you even begin to fantasize with the numbers you post, MORE complete lunacy and lies by the leftist communist. This is the same stupid moronic shit your wanna be dictator that just left office and the shitbitch you ran last wanted, it was rejected.

Your kind took us to the brink of a depression and record deficits.

Your kind?

As our Representatives get rich, from both parties, and you blame an individual who has had enough of the billions in waste and fraud and the demand that we don't give the Government enough money.

Get off of your ass and get a job.

Or mooch off of your family.

Yes your kind. Conservatives. Don't even try starting with the whining laced with false equivalences whites use to try arguing about racism. All you guys are doing is crying about the government helping the poor. How much fraud is committed by the very rich on tax returns? Do you know? How much money do they defraud from the government ? Do you know?

How much waste is done by the private sector that they write off on taxes then get the money they waste back after they file taxes? Do you know?

Maybe you need to go find out.

I had a job for 32 years son. How about you?

Reply for Geaux

Go over to single payer = pay about half as much in healthcare compared to today.
Stay out of wars

Hell, yes we can afford it....I aint saying we should go invade a middle eastern country and blow 6 trillion there. jeezzz.

Stupid liberal drivel is so WRONG, and where do you even begin to fantasize with the numbers you post, MORE complete lunacy and lies by the leftist communist. This is the same stupid moronic shit your wanna be dictator that just left office and the shitbitch you ran last wanted, it was rejected.

Your kind?

As our Representatives get rich, from both parties, and you blame an individual who has had enough of the billions in waste and fraud and the demand that we don't give the Government enough money.

Yes your kind. Conservatives. Don't even try starting with the whining laced with false equivalences whites use to try arguing about racism. All you guys are doing is crying about the government helping the poor. How much fraud is committed by the very rich on tax returns? Do you know? How much money do they defraud from the government ? Do you know?

How much waste is done by the private sector that they write off on taxes then get the money they waste back after they file taxes? Do you know?

Fucking idiot.

I'm not a Conservative.

So you against high paying Union jobs now?

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Reply for Geaux

Stay out of wars

Your kind?

Fucking idiot.

I'm not a Conservative.

Yeah I know. And I saw the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy riding in the sleigh with Santa Claus.

Then open your pocket and spend the money and if you refuse to donate all your extra earnings then Matt why are you so selfish?

Reply for Geaux

Stay out of wars

Your kind?

They are using laws and rules created by the Democrats ..well to save them money that is theirs..its no fraud

Do you know? How much money do they defraud from the government ? Do you know?

Last time I checked the IRS had some serious auditors. Do you really think they're going to waste time on a minimum wage short form like yours?

Waste in the private sector, as you know, is very low. That's the owner's money, not taxpayer money. Glad you had a job for 32 years. Too bad you're sixty and sponged off taxpayers for the other 28 years.

Reply for Geaux

Stay out of wars

Your kind?

They are using laws and rules created by the Democrats ..well to save them money that is theirs..its no fraud

Do you know? How much money do they defraud from the government ? Do you know?

That's not the point son. I don't care who you claim made the laws, I am asking do you know how much the rich have defrauded and wasted then got back in taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back