All muslims have got to stop waiting on the west to save you, save yourselves, fight!!

What needs to stop is the unwarranted hate and bigotry directed at Muslims.

^^^^ where is all this ""unwarranted hate and bigotry directed at Muslims"" happening? What form does it
take----in that place? progroms? siege and starvation? Insitutionalized oppression??? .

What needs to stop is the ignorance, lies, and hate seeking to demonize Muslims.

^^^^^where is all this ignorance and lies and hate and seeking to demonize Muslims happening? Of what are
people "ignorant" with reference to muslims?

And what needs to stop are the hasty generalization fallacies, the wrongheaded notion that ‘all Muslims’ are ‘potential terrorists,’ and the lie that Islam is a ‘terrorist religion.’

^^^^ I have never heard ANY sane person state that
ALL MUSLIMS ARE POTENTIAL TERRORISTS----
not once. As to islam being a "terrorist religion"---
how do you define "terrorist religion"

What needs to stop is the ignorance, lies, and hate seeking to demonize Muslims.

And what needs to stop are the hasty generalization fallacies, the wrongheaded notion that ‘all Muslims’ are ‘potential terrorists,’ and the lie that Islam is a ‘terrorist religion.’

You seem infected with mad liberal disease. Here let me correct that for you:

What needs to stop is the unwarranted hate and bigotry directed at non Muslims.

What needs to stop is the ignorance, lies, and hate seeking to demonize non Muslims.

And what needs to stop are the hasty generalization fallacies, the wrongheaded notion that ‘all non Muslims’ are ‘infidels and oppressors,’ and the lie that Islam is a ‘peaceful religion.’

:clap2:

Muslims in the ME need to decide this for themselves, not Christians and the West.

Last edited:
Muslims need to decide this for themselves, not Christians and the West.

not quite JAKE---here in the USA----we (ie US people who did it) did a terrific job in fighting against segregation
in schools by bringing the issue INTO THE CLASSROOM---that was in the 1960s when "social studies" classes included PREJUDICE discussions which children sorta reject NATURALLY (as in----would you hate johnny just because he has blue eyes-----and mary just because he has freckles? ) There are lots of muslim kids in public schools in the USA-------discussion about terrorism that includes ALL PARTICIPANTS-----WILL TURN THEM OFF TO IT-----and their "off" gets back to their parents

I am taking about Muslims in the ME. You work on educating Muslim kids here. No longer a school board member and president, I have been retired for some years. You carry the ball on that front.

I am taking about Muslims in the ME. You work on educating Muslim kids here. No longer a school board member and president, I have been retired for some years. You carry the ball on that front.

Muslims in the Mideast respond to government determined
school curriculums------which include the writings of Nazi
war criminals

Muslims in the Mideast respond to government determined
school curriculums------which include the writings of Nazi
war criminals
And? They have to win the war for freedom. We can't and won't do it for them.

Why fight when we all know this is a LARGE PART of their "CULT"

CYC1tx-WwAAMGj5.jpg

The OP is too funny

muslims will go where the welfare goes....like the latin wave coming into poor US..

you offer money to those who want it.....

they come :dunno:

it's not brain surgery

The OP is too funny

muslims will go where the welfare goes....like the latin wave coming into poor US..

you offer money to those who want it.....

they come :dunno:

it's not brain surgery
All people seek opportunity, of course. We have Americans that seek welfare, nothing new.

Muslims all hate Jews and gays, to the point were they are outlawed and those people get executed. So 'hatred' of such an ideology and practice most certainly is 'warranted'.

That isn't ignorance or lies or demonizing, those are facts. They are just like Nazis, and yet progressive c*nts keep defending them.

Progressives that support them are no different than members of the Nazi Party that supported Hitler and the Nazi military as they were carrying out crimes against humanity.

Can't prevent people from coming to America because of their religion

If so, we can exile Christians who engage in violence. Or have blue eyes. Or no eyes

Don't you idiots ever think?

Do you only ever react?

For the sake of humanity, the muslim community around the world have got to ban together and kick ass. You can only save yourselves, we can't do this alone. Say that you've had enough and fight like hell to defeat satan, ie Isis.
5778fb9b1900002500219232.jpeg

Is this a case of you don't see them fighting, so they're not fighting? They're fighting. They fighting lots. Syria, for example. Egypt another example.

It's like in Black neighborhoods in the US. Most blacks kill other blacks. Likewise, most muslims kill other muslims.

For the sake of humanity, the muslim community around the world have got to ban together and kick ass. You can only save yourselves, we can't do this alone. Say that you've had enough and fight like hell to defeat satan, ie Isis.
Now if only the black community could do the same for themselves. There are millions of them, but they don't seem to want to fix their problems.

Now if only the black community could do the same for themselves. There are millions of them, but they don't seem to want to fix their problems.
And white people of course are perfect, no issues, no violence, no drug use, no disfunctional families, just perfect human beings that do nothing but serve God, family and community....gotcha!! That glass house you white motherfuckers live in, got crack like a bitch in it, be careful throwing stones.

As for sorry as nigga's, when you have a youth generation raised by grandparents who themselves fucked up with their kids....you're gonna have a entire population of young black people that are lost, confused, unloved, unwanted and angry. Its not just a black problem, its a societal problem.

And white people of course are perfect, no issues, no violence, no drug use, no disfunctional families, just perfect human beings that do nothing but serve God, family and community....gotcha!! That glass house you white motherfuckers live in, got crack like a bitch in it, be careful throwing stones.

As for sorry as nigga's, when you have a youth generation raised by grandparents who themselves fucked up with their kids....you're gonna have a entire population of young black people that are lost, confused, unloved, unwanted and angry. Its not just a black problem, its a societal problem.
All cultures have problems... they just aren't anywhere near as bad as the black community. Well, I guess the muslims are as bad, or possibly even worse.

Forum List

Back