All of Christ's worst modern enemies are on the left end of the political spectrum

It's still being taken by force.
There are no countries in existence that do not tax to exist.
Ours didn't for awhile.

State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th Amendment was ratified, permanently legalizing an income tax.
It was done illegally when not enough politicians were in Washington to sign it, during Christmas, oh forget it you’ll never understand.

Income tax is unconstitutional.
I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying disproportionate taxes. I'm paying some of yours.
Not mine. I made $90k. I pay a lot too bitch!
I paid over 60k in taxes last year. I'm paying some of yours.

1461a5b8cb8d395bd51d50594b9a091d.jpg

Wow. The Jeebus is a fair-skinned, fair-haired white guy.
No. He's a Jew.
A Hejew.
Hollie is a big supporter of Israel. She makes exceptions for Jews.
Like when she shares a cheeseburger with a Jew?

It's still being taken by force.
Ours didn't for awhile.

State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th Amendment was ratified, permanently legalizing an income tax.
It was done illegally when not enough politicians were in Washington to sign it, during Christmas, oh forget it you’ll never understand.

I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying disproportionate taxes. I'm paying some of yours.
I learned a little trick when a law student I be called tax avoision, all the rich guys do it.
I must not be rich enough.

Ours didn't for awhile.

You need a better tax accountant or learn to do your own.

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

One is done out of love, while the other is done with violence.
Yep. Pick any issue where the left and right do not agree upon, and the left side with Satan.

Ours didn't for awhile.

I learned a little trick when a law student I be called tax avoision, all the rich guys do it.
Not really but now the big tax avoision is an LLC optional chapter "S". It's what Trump does..

Ours didn't for awhile.

I do my own. The problem is my income is on a W-2 and not a 1099.

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

Yep. Pick any issue where the left and right do not agree upon, and the left side with Satan.
You see these figments of yer imagination often?

Ours didn't for awhile.

Not really but now the big tax avoision is an LLC optional chapter "S". It's what Trump does..
Again... not on a 1099.

Yes indeed being self employed gets you a lot of tax avoision.You should try it.

It would be interesting to watch a conversation between you and Jesus.

Did he ever "smite" anyone? I'm pretty sure he warned us about Republicans.

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg

Yes indeed being self employed gets you a lot of tax avoision.You should try it.
The pay is too good and the hassles are few.

So you are sucking off of the government teet after all. :lol:

You see these figments of yer imagination often?
Name one.

You can’t.

I’m right yet again.

Ours didn't for awhile.

You’re probably not paying enough. What did you make 1.2 mill?

It would be interesting to watch a conversation between you and Jesus.

Did he ever "smite" anyone? I'm pretty sure he warned us about Republicans.

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg
What they really don't get is capitalism is inverse to Christianity..But they manage to adjust..

Forum List

Back