All of Christ's worst modern enemies are on the left end of the political spectrum

Ours didn't for awhile.

State and federal inheritance taxes began after 1900, while the states (but not the federal government) began collecting sales taxes in the 1930s. The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th Amendment was ratified, permanently legalizing an income tax.
It was done illegally when not enough politicians were in Washington to sign it, during Christmas, oh forget it you’ll never understand.

Income tax is unconstitutional.
I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying disproportionate taxes. I'm paying some of yours.
Not mine. I made $90k. I pay a lot too bitch!
I paid over 60k in taxes last year. I'm paying some of yours.
You’re probably not paying enough. What did you make 1.2 mill?
I wish.

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

One is done out of love, while the other is done with violence.
It would be interesting to watch a conversation between you and Jesus.

Did he ever "smite" anyone? I'm pretty sure he warned us about Republicans.

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg
What they really don't get is capitalism is inverse to Christianity..But they manage to adjust..
That's horseshit. Is it a requirement to have half of your brain removed to be an atheist?

...and yet these same people like to lecture conservatives that they are bad Christians.

Christ's message is to love God with all your heart and all your mind and all your soul, and to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Christ's message to those who had wealth and income was to reach into your own pocket and help the needy.

This is very different from the leftist message of seizing property and income by force of arms from people who work and redistributing it to people who refuse to work.

The distinction is big, between voluntary redistribution of wealth, and involuntary redistribution of wealth.

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg
What they really don't get is capitalism is inverse to Christianity..But they manage to adjust..
That's horseshit. Is it a requirement to have half of your brain removed to be an atheist?
Is that why they become anarchist?

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg
That's a horse of another color.

I actually prefer liberals over libertarians.

Jesus Christ was a radical leftist in his time and was put to death for it.
I hear that a lot but naw. That's just what the far left likes to believe.
He did tell rich folks to give away their accumulated wealth to the poor if they wanted to be like him which is not capitalism, if it was Christ would tell them to give all their wealth to him like a televangelist does.

But the irony is as soon as the poor get all the wealth they are wealthy and must give it away-Bitch!

Christ was put to death because he claimed to be the Son of God, and therefore, posed a threat to the Jewish religious authorities. There was nothing political about his message.

He did tell rich folks to give away their accumulated wealth if they wanted to be like him which is not capitalism, if it was Christ would tell them to give all their wealth to him like a televangelist does.
That's not exactly how it went down but I really wouldn't have expected to you to let that get in the way of your narrative.

DpEp-tyW4AAKHK_.jpg
That's a horse of another color.

I actually prefer liberals over libertarians.
Libertarians are just the middle child that never gets anything but in trouble.

He did tell rich folks to give away their accumulated wealth if they wanted to be like him which is not capitalism, if it was Christ would tell them to give all their wealth to him like a televangelist does.
That's not exactly how it went down but I really wouldn't have expected to you to let that get in the way of your narrative.
How would you know you were not there and neither was the authors of the Bible.

Because I read it and understood it rather than looking to confirm my bias like a S.W. Missouri jackanape?

Because I read it and understood it rather than looking to confirm my bias like a S.W. Missouri jackanape?
Try reading on the philosophical term called perception.

Forum List

Back