All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The "Stab a Jew" intifada )

Israel National News says those hurt are a man in his 70s, two men in their fifties and a woman in her fifties. All are lightly injured and all were treated at the scene before being taken to Ichilov Hospital by Magen David Adom ambulance.

The attacker, a resident of Nablus, is evidently unhurt but likely to be offended by what Israel's justice system has in mind for him.

(full article online)

This Ongoing War: A Blog: 23-Apr-17: Tel Aviv tourist precinct: Arab assailant stabs four

PMW submitted a complaint to the Israeli police against the party over its video, which included the hashtag "#The_[hunger_]strike_of_dignity" and the pictures of four Palestinian arch-terrorists:

Abdallah Barghouti, prepared explosives for terror attacks in which 67 civilians were murdered

Marwan Barghouti, planned terror attacks in which at least 5 civilians were murdered

Karim Younes, kidnapped and murdered an Israeli soldier

Ahmad Sa'adat was the head of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, and has been praised on Palestinian TV broadcasts for planning the murder of Israeli Minister of Tourism Rehavam Ze'evi

(full article online)

Israeli minister enraged at Hadash video glorifying terrorists that PMW exposed - PMW Bulletins

Last September, APN’s Board of Directors (Michael Walzer and Edward Witten) published an open letter in the New York Review of Books calling for a targeted boycott of “all goods and services from all Israeli settlements in the Occupied Territories, and any investments that promote the Occupation.”

This could qualify not just these two individuals, but the entire NGO as unfit for entry into Israel because they engaged in promoting BDS against Israelis. And so, rather than to go through the cumbersome effort of schlepping with a tour group on a 12-hour flight from New York to Tel Aviv only to be told to take the next available flight back to America – APN stays home this summer.

‘Americans for Peace Now’ Stay in America this Summer, Fearing Israeli Travel BanThe Jewish Press | JNi.Media | 27 Nisan 5777 – April 22, 2017 | JewishPress.com
So if you are for peace Israel won't let you in?

Hm,
Say it with me: "Peace Partners".

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader: Fatah and Hamas agree Israel has no right to exist - PMW Bulletins

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree
Israel has no right to exist

Fatah leader:
"To this moment, Fatah does not recognize Israel"

Hamas leader:
"Our principles say that our land is all of Palestine, including the land that is under occupation (i.e., Israel)"

Talk about establishing a state in the West Bank and Gaza
"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:
"Our principles say that our land is all of Palestine, including the land that is under occupation (i.e., Israel)"
Nobody has ever posted any evidence to refute that claim.

His opinion is in concert with muhammedan dogma. He's employing Islamist fascism and the muhammedan concept of waqf to justify muhammedan settler colonialism, war and conquest. Your opinion is duly noted and ignored.

Like so many goofy converts, you have no real sense of islamist history and the damage it has caused. See, it should be a dead giveaway to anybody with a reason to challenge islamist dogma that any religion which is utterly obsessed with war, rapine and conquest against anyone who doesn't buy into its fascist / supremacist ideology is a flawed and dangerous religion indeed.

Nice deflection.

Wenger also wrote: “I remember learning about such things in history class but I never thought I would be in such a situation myself. Not alone at the other end of the world in the land of ‘no worries.’ By the way, when we left the shop he told us ‘no worries.’ Well I didn’t, before I met you.”

Fairfax Media reported that Cold Steel Piercing in Cairns did not respond to attempts to talk to them about the incident. Since the Facebook post on Saturday, more than 100 negative reviews of the business have appeared online, including one calling for people to boycott the shop.

(full article online)

Australian store denies service to Israelis

Indeed, the only non-Muslim country in the entire Middle East is also the safest place for non-Muslims in the region, including Christians, Druze, and Bahai. “Christians and other minorities in Israel prosper and grow,” says Shadi Khalloul, founder of the Israeli Aramaic Movement. “[W]hile in other countries in the Middle East, as well as in the Palestinian Authority, they suffer heavily from the Islamic movement and persecution – until forced to disappear.”

(full article online)

Islamist attacks on holidays

Last September, APN’s Board of Directors (Michael Walzer and Edward Witten) published an open letter in the New York Review of Books calling for a targeted boycott of “all goods and services from all Israeli settlements in the Occupied Territories, and any investments that promote the Occupation.”

This could qualify not just these two individuals, but the entire NGO as unfit for entry into Israel because they engaged in promoting BDS against Israelis. And so, rather than to go through the cumbersome effort of schlepping with a tour group on a 12-hour flight from New York to Tel Aviv only to be told to take the next available flight back to America – APN stays home this summer.

‘Americans for Peace Now’ Stay in America this Summer, Fearing Israeli Travel BanThe Jewish Press | JNi.Media | 27 Nisan 5777 – April 22, 2017 | JewishPress.com

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader: Fatah and Hamas agree Israel has no right to exist - PMW Bulletins

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

His opinion is in concert with muhammedan dogma. He's employing Islamist fascism and the muhammedan concept of waqf to justify muhammedan settler colonialism, war and conquest. Your opinion is duly noted and ignored.

Like so many goofy converts, you have no real sense of islamist history and the damage it has caused. See, it should be a dead giveaway to anybody with a reason to challenge islamist dogma that any religion which is utterly obsessed with war, rapine and conquest against anyone who doesn't buy into its fascist / supremacist ideology is a flawed and dangerous religion indeed.

Nice deflection.

Tinmore's definition of Peace:

Israel does not exist

Destroy Israel at all costs.

Ahhhhh.....Peace.

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

Nice deflection.

Israel does not exist

Ahhhhh.....Peace.

Before Israel - peace
Since Israel - war
Any questions?

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

Nice deflection.

I was certain you would run and hide.

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

Nice deflection.

Hide from What? You ducked my post.

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

Nice deflection.

Israel does not exist

Ahhhhh.....Peace.

Before Israel - peace
Since Israel - war
Any questions?

Yes. Why is it that you ignore Islam's history of war, rapine and conquest?

While that's pretty typical for goofy converts, you should know that the kuffar is better versed in Islamist history than you are.

After the death of Islam's inventor, Islam's holy warriors spilled out of the peninsula and through war, conquest and colonialism utterly ravaged almost one half of the civilized world. From the Indian subcontinent to the Northern Mediterranean and Western Africa, Islam's bloody conquest was brutal and deadly.

The greatest genocide in human history was the Islamist rampage theough the Indian subcontinent. It is estimated that as many as 80 million Hindus were slaughtered by the Islamist hordes. The Hindu Kush means "slaughter of the Hindus".

Hindu Kush means Hindu Slaughter

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

Nice deflection.

It is funny to you watch you wear your islamo-dancing shoes as you desperately try to avoid addressing issues you know nothing about.

Hm,

Nice deflection.

It is funny to you watch you wear your islamo-dancing shoes as you desperately try to avoid addressing issues you know nothing about.
And this relates to my post how?

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

Nice deflection.

Israel does not exist

Ahhhhh.....Peace.

Yes. It's stereotypical how people like Tinmore will insist that this wondrous Islamist paradise will suddenly emerge as soon as Islam can finish what Hitler started. It's just an unfortunate bad joke that there is nothing about the failures and ineptitudes that define the Islamist Middle East which will change with his "kill all the Jews" death wish.

...this wondrous Islamist paradise will suddenly emerge as soon as Islam can finish what Hitler started....
Again? Really?

upload_2017-4-23_11-48-16.png

Hm,

Nice deflection.

And this relates to my post how?

Another sidestep. Funny stuff.

Hm,

"Roadmaps to Nowhere".

Fatah leader:
Fatah and Hamas agree

Fatah leader:

Hamas leader:

"is a tactical step"

Hamas leader:

Nice deflection.

Israel does not exist

Ahhhhh.....Peace.

Before Israel - peace
Since Israel - war
Any questions?

Before Israel Peace?
Where? In a Parallel Universe?

Before Israel = War - The Ottomans dominated quite a huge area
and there was war amongst the Muslims
After Israel = War - Not only against Israel but Muslims against Christians, Hindus, and other Muslims.
And since the 1970s - Islam's war against the world.

Question your sanity.

(blind hatred pays....and pays....and pays....)

Terrorist accused of killing a British student will be paid £800 a month by the Palestinian government which receives £25m-a-year UK foreign aid
  • Palestinian Jamil Tamimi murdered British theology student Hannah Bladon
  • He told police that he attacked Hannah in the hope a soldier would kill him
  • His family qualify for a 'salary' from the Palestinian Authority of £800 a month
  • Palestine receives more than £25 million a year from the UK in foreign aid
(full article online)

Terrorist accused of killing student to be paid | Daily Mail Online

(I am very sure there should be a film about the Arab collaboration with the Nazis before, during and after WWII. Where is it?
Or one about what really happened with the Mandate for Palestine, compared to all other three Mandates )

In between these two highly-regarded works was a middle child: “The Memory of Justice,” released in 1976. A bold and philosophical project, Ophuls himself recently referred to it as “flopp[ing] pretty badly when it came out [but] the best work I ever did in my life, or at any rate the most personal and the most sincere of my films.”

The four-and-a-half-hour Nazi documentary you can’t afford to miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back