All You Pro Wilson People...

I wont be. I live in a state that allows me to carry my .45

Any hooligans wanting "justice" for Gentle Giant who bring that nonsense to me...will join him

Why wasn't there an outcry and rioting and looting and prices put on white heads when that cop did the choke hold on that big black guy that died? Because the cop was found guilty? Still doesn't answer the question why there were no businesses burned. Maybe location is the answer to the whys and wherefores.

And..an on to the Browns...funny how the parents are begging for people to not riot when she did her herself against the folks selling tshirts..and got violent as well.

In short, folks, these terrorists don't give a shit about Brown. They just want to loot and burn.

Time to stop the hand wringing. SHOOT THE ONES DOING IT! Ask questions later.

You guys should be packed and on the road to Ferguson. Ready to clean up afterwards then, innit?

I wont be. I live in a state that allows me to carry my .45

Any hooligans wanting "justice" for Gentle Giant who bring that nonsense to me...will join him

Keyboard tough guys are so impressive.
Abra cadabra... May a big burly couple of black thugs burn your house, attack you while carrying a bag of groceries, carjack your ride and no cops are around to save your sorry ass as you cry and snivel. That goes for ALL of you that conveniently forget what this "gentle giant" has done.

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

Pro Wilson people LOL that's funny

What about pro justice people, those of us that don't want to see a man strung up just because of the opinion of vigilantes who do not know the facts.

How about those of us who favor punishment for Wilson if he was in the wrong

As for as your reference to Denny I personally do not worry about such nonsense. I live where I am free to carry and free to use up to lethal force to protect myself

Oh..but..but..MXdad...anyone who speaks against BLACK thugs...why..they are all racist. Nevermind those who speak out against ANYONE doing what Brown did..white, black, brown. All they see is color. So who are really the racists?

Internet tough guy? Ha. I was shot at and returned fire a few times with APD. Self defense isnt being a "tough guy".

1- I avoid shitholes like Ferguson so im in no danger
2- if lawless thugs try to come to my home and threatens me with deadly force...they're taking a double tap to the "coke bottle". Fellow shooters will know what I mean.

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

I wish you idiots would come south with that crap. Just get somewhere within 12 hours. I'll introduce ya to a whole 'nother perspective on violence... and what it looks like.

I'm beggin' ya. Bring it on down to Miami... or Tampa. We'll help ya come to understand what it looks like when free people are threatened.

Now then, I'm in the pool for "100" 'Community Organizers being whacked over the next few days... but that as optimisitic as I believe one can realistically hope, er, huh... expect.

How many fools do you think will get themselves killed?

Is that a threat? About 52 people were murdered and 1,199 people in addition to Denny were assaulted because a bunch of looter a-holes pretended to be unhappy about the Rodney King verdict.

I wish you idiots would come south with that crap. Just get somewhere within 12 hours. I'll introduce ya to a whole 'nother perspective on violence... and what it looks like.

I'm beggin' ya. Bring it on down to Miami... or Tampa. We'll help ya come to understand what it looks like when free people are threatened.

Now then, I'm in the pool for "100" 'Community Organizers being whacked over the next few days... but that as optimisitic as I believe one can realistically hope, er, huh... expect.

How many fools do you think will get themselves killed?

Im from Atlanta and live in S Carolina now. It Iis funny how down South where citizens defend themselves. ...the hooligans dont riot as much or attack innocent people as much.

Pro Wilson people LOL that's funny

What about pro justice people, those of us that don't want to see a man strung up just because of the opinion of vigilantes who do not know the facts.

How about those of us who favor punishment for Wilson if he was in the wrong

As for as your reference to Denny I personally do not worry about such nonsense. I live where I am free to carry and free to use up to lethal force to protect myself

Ever been in the middle of a race riot? I have. You think Reginald Denny knew what he was driving into that day?
That's why I say that anyone who thinks what happens in Ferguson stays in Ferguson is fooling themselves.

And all you Pro Brown who backs big BOYS abusing women. Get off the Internet tough ones...AND Hit the road to Ferguson.

Oh no....Was that the gentle giant in action? Being gentle? I guess his supporters would say yes...After all he didn't put his head through a wall.

You don't understand. You're not thinking forward, (as most righties don't). This isn't about Michael Brown anymore. He's the face of their anger, not the root cause.

Forum List

Back