Almost $18.5 Trillion in debt.

That is unemployment compensation which is not on EBT but a cash basis.

As usual, you're wrong.

Let me Google that for you.
Not wrong; just using a different approach: ETA News Release: US Labor Department study underscores positive impact of unemployment insurance [11/16/2010]

In any case, using "funny money" on EBT is not the same as cash that has no restrictions.

WOW!! the same government that considers it to be "forward progress" to get as many Americans as possible dependent on the government for their survival says unemployment and welfare are great things??????

bowl me over with a feather leftard!!!!
nobody is claiming they are great, but merely greater than Capitalists who don't create more jobs with all of their tax breaks and tax holidays.

are ya sure leftard???? then who created all the job growth the Left is insisting is happening under obama right now?????
playing shell games with statism? why do we still even have a natural rate of unemployment?

Not wrong; just using a different approach: ETA News Release: US Labor Department study underscores positive impact of unemployment insurance [11/16/2010]

In any case, using "funny money" on EBT is not the same as cash that has no restrictions.

WOW!! the same government that considers it to be "forward progress" to get as many Americans as possible dependent on the government for their survival says unemployment and welfare are great things??????

bowl me over with a feather leftard!!!!
nobody is claiming they are great, but merely greater than Capitalists who don't create more jobs with all of their tax breaks and tax holidays.

are ya sure leftard???? then who created all the job growth the Left is insisting is happening under obama right now?????
playing shell games with statism? why do we still even have a natural rate of unemployment?

it was a simple question. i knew you wouldnt answer it

All we need is to grow economy and as we all know, every dollar spent on food stamps returns two dollars to the economy. Obviously, we need more people on food stamps.
That is unemployment compensation which is not on EBT but a cash basis.

As usual, you're wrong.

Let me Google that for you.

I was talking about food stamps.
You tried to prove to me that I am not talking about food stamps, but about UI.
I am still talking about food stamps.
Are you trying to say that I am not talking about food stamps?

isnt it hard to pin down people who lie to THEMSELVES first and foremost/??????

He's not aware of it yet.

If this above doesn't work, I'll get my kid's crayons.

To pay down the debt takes TAX REVENUE.

Are you prepared to pay the taxes needed to do that?

none of that matters when the Left takes in a bilion and spends 2 billion

oh and there is NO rate of taxation on ANYBODY that pays for everything the Left promises or proposes. stop lying to yourself

How about growing the economy to collect more taxes?

left -wing nutjobs are insisting the economy is growing, they got their tax hike on the richest, they say government is smaller under obama, and imply lower deficits mean lower national debt. then why isnt the national debt decreasing?

oh yea there's still rich people around with some money not confiscated yet

You mean like in the 90's, AFTER Clinton's tax increase.

HYSTERICAL!!!!

simply hilarious how the same left-wing losers that start CRYING when told the Left's answer to everything is tax hikes, then offer only the clinton tax hikes as a reason for the economic success of the 90's

WOW!!

The GOP is to cut taxes further, which means that every dollar of growth in the economy will yield even less revenue than it does now. That is what always happens with GOP voodoo

left -wing nutjobs are insisting the economy is growing, they got their tax hike on the richest, they say government is smaller under obama, and imply lower deficits mean lower national debt. then why isnt the national debt decreasing?

We had surpluses for 3 years under Clinton. Bush got rid of that as fast he could, with tax cuts.

THE VERY RICHEST make their money on capital gains. CLINTON LOWERED THAT, but leftard says only the tax hikes on the ones making less than the richest are responsible for economic success!1

WOW!!

HYSTERICAL!!!!

simply hilarious how the same left-wing losers that start CRYING when told the Left's answer to everything is tax hikes, then offer only the clinton tax hikes as a reason for the economic success of the 90's

WOW!!

The Clinton economy worked. Reagan's didn't. Bush's didn't Bush Jr.'s didn't.

Where does money to pay off the debt have to come from?

The GOP is to cut taxes further, which means that every dollar of growth in the economy will yield even less revenue than it does now. That is what always happens with GOP voodoo

We had surpluses for 3 years under Clinton. Bush got rid of that as fast he could, with tax cuts.

WE HAD "surpluses" because of tax hikes you IDIOT???

YOU DO realize the government is only supposed to take what it needs to run the country????

HYSTERICAL!!!!

WOW!!

The Clinton economy worked. Reagan's didn't. Bush's didn't Bush Jr.'s didn't.

Where does money to pay off the debt have to come from?

history says you're a buffoon here dullard.

try again

it's a simple question. so nobody gets your wrong

you're saying tax hikes are the reason for the economic success of the clinton yearz??/?

yes or no?????

WE HAD "surpluses" because of tax hikes you IDIOT???

YOU DO realize the government is only supposed to take what it needs to run the country????

Why did Bush cut taxes twice in the face of two wars when it was inevitable that those wars would add massive amounts of spending to the budget?

Forum List

Back