Almost $18.5 Trillion in debt.

yes, letting people keep what they earn is evil.
RR created the debt, it didn't exist before him

seriously, the stewpud it takes to think this...

For anything that they can't stick to Bush, they blame on RR.

However, the real blame is on FDR and WW.

Almost $18.5 Trillion in debt.

Don't worry about it the Dem's plan to increase spending to fix the problem.

All we need is to grow economy and as we all know, every dollar spent on food stamps returns two dollars to the economy. Obviously, we need more people on food stamps.

then we're screwed ... food stamps are on a rapid decline.

What, million or two dropped out of twenty added in past 6 years?

Is that good or bad for lefties?

1984 .... Ronald Reagan was President. Because it was then that the Federal Communications Commission created the original Lifeline Assistance program (technically, Lifeline Assistance is the official name of the Obama Phone program).

GIMME MY DAMN REAGAN PHONE !!!!

:banana:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Actually, the idea is from Communications Act of 1934.
Except that it didn't. The language in the 1934 act was to provide "universal service" at "reasonable charges."

Whereas ReaganPhones were targeted for underprivileged folks for no charge.

Bush later expanded ReaganPhones to include cell phones.

The base for Reagan phones was Communication Act of 1934.

Btw, somehow you missed that there was another president between Reagan and Bush, who also expanded the program. Those minor details are not worth mentioning, right?

None of those program cost not even close to the cost of ObozoPhones.

All we need is to grow economy and as we all know, every dollar spent on food stamps returns two dollars to the economy. Obviously, we need more people on food stamps.
That is unemployment compensation which is not on EBT but a cash basis.

As usual, you're wrong.

Let me Google that for you.
Not wrong; just using a different approach: ETA News Release: US Labor Department study underscores positive impact of unemployment insurance [11/16/2010]

In any case, using "funny money" on EBT is not the same as cash that has no restrictions.

deficits declined every fical year of Obama's Administration

I say Deficits decline from catastrophic record levels baked in TARP STIMULUS crap. Not meaningful.
$0.5T/year is hardly worth the dance of joy........down from $1.4T.
wake up before it is too late.

As usual, you're wrong.

Not wrong; just using a different approach: ETA News Release: US Labor Department study underscores positive impact of unemployment insurance [11/16/2010]

In any case, using "funny money" on EBT is not the same as cash that has no restrictions.

WOW!! the same government that considers it to be "forward progress" to get as many Americans as possible dependent on the government for their survival says unemployment and welfare are great things??????

bowl me over with a feather leftard!!!!

As usual, you're wrong.

I was talking about food stamps.
You tried to prove to me that I am not talking about food stamps, but about UI.
I am still talking about food stamps.
Are you trying to say that I am not talking about food stamps?

deficits declined every fical year of Obama's Administration

I say Deficits decline from catastrophic record levels baked in TARP STIMULUS crap. Not meaningful.
$0.5T/year is hardly worth the dance of joy........down from $1.4T.
wake up before it is too late.

deficits are down from records set when Democrats held the purse strings. obama spent OVER $200 BILLION IN HIS FIRST YEAR that was put on the last "Bush" budget; written and negotiated through both chambers Congress that was Democrat majority in both chambers, to a lame-duck president to sign.

the progressive idiot knows this, he just cant bring himself to admit it.

I remember being pissed when it hit $100 billion.

Ya know how we try to explain to leftist that this much debt is bad and they don't seem to understand?

And you know how bent outta shape offended they get when they see this image;

31175886.jpg

I used to think is was b/c a heartless person was making fun of a retarded child.

But then it dawned on me.

They are made b/c they are jealous of the kid making it to potato when they can't.

How do you explain economics to someone that can't count to potato?
You can't

and that explains all their replies to our pleas to not spend more money, not enlarge the government, not pass more useless and redundant laws.

Look at this
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

The debt increases by $10k every second, every single second of everyday. That's $860 million a day.

And the top candidates for the dnc will gleefully increase it. They are getting cheered for their plans to increase the debt.

but potatoes are racist, brown on the outside and white on the inside, so I guess that makes it ok.
I remember when Raygun promised to balance the budget in his first four years...never submitted one balanced budget in eight years. The national debt was tripled instead. Then Shrub daddy doubled it again in only four years. Then Clinton balanced the budget, Shrub Jr.destroyed the balanced budget in his first six months with welfare tax cuts for millionaires, and doubled the national debt again WITH A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS!!!!
Really, you can just fuck off with your bullshit.

i guess it's just easier to be an angry loser than it is to admit Reagan's EIGHT-YEAR DEMOCRAT MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE held the budget purse strings and WILLINGLY voted for all that "reagan" spending..............so many in fact the term Reagan Democrat was coined to describe Dems in Congress that voted for his policies, and Democrat voters who also did

As usual, you're wrong.

isnt it hard to pin down people who lie to THEMSELVES first and foremost/??????

As usual, you're wrong.

WOW!! the same government that considers it to be "forward progress" to get as many Americans as possible dependent on the government for their survival says unemployment and welfare are great things??????

nobody is claiming they are great, but merely greater than Capitalists who don't create more jobs with all of their tax breaks and tax holidays.

As usual, you're wrong.

oh, well; unemployment compensation is more cost effective and can solve for economic effects of a natural rate of unemployment. Food stamps are limited in their market, and that hampers the effectiveness.

As usual, you're wrong.

nobody is claiming they are great, but merely greater than Capitalists who don't create more jobs with all of their tax breaks and tax holidays.

are ya sure leftard???? then who created all the job growth the Left is insisting is happening under obama right now?????

As usual, you're wrong.

i don't need to lie; i was merely ignorant of that "fact" and ameliorated it.

As usual, you're wrong.

oh, well; unemployment compensation is more cost effective and can solve for economic effects of a natural rate of unemployment. Food stamps are limited in their market, and that hampers the effectiveness.

taken to its illogical conclusion the more on food stamps and unemployment the better the economy will be!!!

libs are idiots

As usual, you're wrong.

i don't need to lie; i was merely ignorant of that "fact" and ameliorated it.

um yea; i though i was wrong once but i was mistaken.

Forum List

Back