Almost Half of The Democrats Who Surrounded Obama As He Signed Obamacare Into Law Hav

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Too bad they're all not in jail...But hey the damage is done now they can retire on their cushy pensions paid for by us TAXPAYERS
Links with picture at site

SNIP:

Via Daily Caller:

Seven of the Democratic lawmakers surrounding President Obama when he signed the Affordable Care Act in 2010 are either now out of Congress or on their way out.

As depicted in this Daily Caller graphic, seven smiling Democrats have gone down or out in the last four years.
picture at site

Full list here…

at
Almost Half of The Democrats Who Surrounded Obama As He Signed Obamacare Into Law Have Now Retired From Congress? | Weasel Zippers

They may not have bothered to read The Great Obamacare Bill but they sure have learned to read the handwriting on the wall.

Who says Democrats can't be educated???

All of the politicians that were around when reagan was president are gone also...

All of the politicians that were around when reagan was president are gone also...

Look you little troll, you could at least comment on the subject at hand. Some Dems plan to retire so they don't have to face the music about the disaster they helped create. How lovely that they can look forward to cushy retirements and good healthcare (not available to the rest of us) on our dime after doing so much damage. It's enough to bring tears of joy to tyrants everywhere.

While some won't run again, the others are running scared and trying to distance themselves from that fucking mess. Won't work.

And some of them so young! Could Shrillary have exercised her mojo away from Arkansas and Rock Creek Park?

I quess??? I moved to Arkanass in 1986. I lived there till 2001. But in NW Ark, the GOP county I lived in hated the Clintons. I just hated the high taxes.

Look you little troll, you could at least comment on the subject at hand. Some Dems plan to retire so they don't have to face the music about the disaster they helped create. How lovely that they can look forward to cushy retirements and good healthcare (not available to the rest of us) on our dime after doing so much damage. It's enough to bring tears of joy to tyrants everywhere.

While some won't run again, the others are running scared and trying to distance themselves from that fucking mess. Won't work.

I thought you wanted people to serve in the govt. for a short term??

Forum List

Back