Alt Right is complete fiction

All part of the Democrat radicalization process. They spew rhetoric and terms like 'Alt Right' and 'The Resistance' to radicalize and incite their supporters.

Or to define the new republican party. Tell me, who had more people attend their inauguration? Trump or Obama? Let's see if you answer like the alt-right

You've clearly been radicalized. Please don't do anything rash.

All part of the Democrat radicalization process. They spew rhetoric and terms like 'Alt Right' and 'The Resistance' to radicalize and incite their supporters.

Or to define the new republican party. Tell me, who had more people attend their inauguration? Trump or Obama? Let's see if you answer like the alt-right
It would be more interesting to find out who attended your latest draq queen show.

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF
It was "Invented" by Far Right, Richard Spencer.

White supremacist[6][7][8][9][10] Richard Spencer appropriated the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused by some media publications of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[11][12][13][14][15] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 US presidential election.[16]

Alt-right - Wikipedia
How is Richard Spencer a white supremacist again?

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

White supremacist[6][7][8][9][10] Richard Spencer appropriated the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused by some media publications of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[11][12][13][14][15] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 US presidential election.[16]

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Tell me, who had more people attend their inauguration? Trump or Obama? Let's see if you answer like the alt-right

You can't answer the question, without either your tongue burning, or exposing yourself as alt-right.

Tell me, who had more people attend their inauguration? Trump or Obama?

At least on The Right there are many alternatives. Not so on the Left. It's Monolithic.

Alt-right as in alternative facts
You sure do fear those uppity white folks, don't ya?
I don't know any uppity white folks.
They are too depressed lamenting over their sins of white privilege, and too busy hating themselves to please the radical left.
The "alt-right" are the uppity white folks to the asshole faux leftists.

THAT is why Republicans were shot yesterday. Democrats and contemporary left are trying to destroy the Republican Party before the alt-right can take control of it and destroy the Democrats and the contemporary left with it.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Are you still claiming they don't exist?

What a unanimous Southern Baptist condemnation of the alt-right says about evangelicals in America

Well why don't you argue with Southern Baptists. They live among the alt right every day.

81 percent of white evangelicals voted for Trump. Now one of their biggest blocs has just condemned the alt-right.

today in Phoenix, representatives of the second-largest religious group in America, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) — after two fraught days of internal debate — seemingly unanimously passed a fraught resolution condemning the alt-right and “all forms of racism.”

tensions that transcend the fact of the resolution itself — tell a far more complicated story about age, race, and the changing face of religious leadership in evangelical America.

“there has arisen in the United States a growing menace to political order and justice that seeks to reignite social animosities, reverse improvements in race relations, divide our people, and foment hatred, classism, and ethnic cleansing … toxic menace, self-identified among some of its chief proponents as ‘white nationalism’ and the ‘alt-right,’ must be opposed for the totalitarian impulses, xenophobic biases, and bigoted ideologies that infect the minds and actions of its violent disciples.”
Christians have totally surrendered to anti-white racism and have violated the Gospel in doing so.
Its why thankfully more and more Racially Aware Whites have stepped away from religion specifically christianity because of its anti white attitudes.

Tell me, who had more people attend their inauguration? Trump or Obama? Let's see if you answer like the alt-right

You can't answer the question, without either your tongue burning, or exposing yourself as alt-right.

Your rhetoric gives you away as a radicalized militant. They'll probably have to keep an eye on you.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Alt-right - Wikipedia
Good god now the leftists are using wikipedia as a legitimate source....you do realize ANYONE with an account can make changes to wikipedia articles right?

You sound just like the radicalized Democrat who just tried to kill as many Republicans as possible. You'll probably have to be kept an eye on.

Why can't you answer the simple question posted to you.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Thanks for proving how truly stupid you are.

You and that idiot woman reporter are just afraid of white people punching their attackers back.

According to your pathetic logic, "diversity" initiatives are "ethnic cleansing" and are "black/brown/etc. supremacist"

You sound just like the radicalized Democrat who just tried to kill as many Republicans as possible. You'll probably have to be kept an eye on.

Why can't you answer the simple question posted to you.

Please don't do anything rash. You are on the radar now. Take care.

Who had more racists vote for them?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/upshot/how-did-trump-win-over-so-many-obama-voters.html?_r=0

The other thing I’d say is that I think it’s possible for racism to play a role, ...they may have perceived Trump as “on their side” in part because of racial appeals. I think, though, that making racism the core of the reason Trump won the election is probably oversimplifying things.
Racism runs the entire Democrat party top to bottom.

Everyone who hates white people enthusiastically votes for Democrats year after year(as the video shows quite clearly).

As the country becomes more and more non-white, it becomes impossible to justify the(racist)notion that racism is somehow just a white thing.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Are you still claiming they don't exist?

What a unanimous Southern Baptist condemnation of the alt-right says about evangelicals in America

Well why don't you argue with Southern Baptists. They live among the alt right every day.

81 percent of white evangelicals voted for Trump. Now one of their biggest blocs has just condemned the alt-right.

today in Phoenix, representatives of the second-largest religious group in America, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) — after two fraught days of internal debate — seemingly unanimously passed a fraught resolution condemning the alt-right and “all forms of racism.”

tensions that transcend the fact of the resolution itself — tell a far more complicated story about age, race, and the changing face of religious leadership in evangelical America.

“there has arisen in the United States a growing menace to political order and justice that seeks to reignite social animosities, reverse improvements in race relations, divide our people, and foment hatred, classism, and ethnic cleansing … toxic menace, self-identified among some of its chief proponents as ‘white nationalism’ and the ‘alt-right,’ must be opposed for the totalitarian impulses, xenophobic biases, and bigoted ideologies that infect the minds and actions of its violent disciples.”
Christians have totally surrendered to anti-white racism and have violated the Gospel in doing so.
Its why thankfully more and more Racially Aware Whites have stepped away from religion specifically christianity because of its anti white attitudes.
Well you guys can no longer deny the alt right exists. And southern Baptist think you are not christians

Forum List

Back