Alt Right is complete fiction

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF
Only people who are a part of the alt-right claim it's fiction.
However, I would equate those defending Hillary against clearly substantiated claims about her e-mails and corporate corruption as the "Alt-Left."

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF
However, I would equate those defending Hillary against clearly substantiated claims about her e-mails and corporate corruption as the "Alt-Left."
All Democrats today are the alt-left.

The real left died with JFK.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

That's because you're stupid.

That's it? I'm stupid? Pathetic.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

That's because you're stupid.

That's it? I'm stupid? Pathetic.

it is helpful to remember that nycarb is simply a dupe

both of you girls are too stupid to understand ..

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics of the United States

right on the money. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Totally made up crap, lol. Is there an Alt Left or are you all a hive mind

LOL Alt Right
The alt right:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
It's well known, Donald Trump is the national head of the Alt-Right Movement.

This is total Cinton Campaign, liberal media, racist bullshit. If you are so goddamn dumb as to belive in an "alt right" movement you need to be a sheep in an Orwell novel. Dumbassed motherfuckers. Just unbelievable.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Our resident Birther wants to babble about 'complete fiction'? Really?

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Our resident Birther wants to babble about 'complete fiction'? Really?

Was Hillary lying when she started the "Obama was born in Kenya " stories?

Your not supposed to point out facts like that to liberals, they start bleeding from their eyes, nose, and ears.

I had never heard of it until a few months ago and I hold many of the beliefs and have helped with some of their operations it's certainly no group with a head it's just single ppl deciding to not put up with the cuckservatism anymore.
The Alt-Right members are notorious for using terms such as "cuckservative" and other cuck-injected inventions.

Yep, that's your crew.

I had never heard of it until a few months ago and I hold many of the beliefs and have helped with some of their operations it's certainly no group with a head it's just single ppl deciding to not put up with the cuckservatism anymore.
The Alt-Right members are notorious for using terms such as "cuckservative" and other cuck-injected inventions.

Yep, that's your crew.
Yep we sure are. I am like a proud dad!

The Alt-Right is a concept, not an organization. It's all the wingnuts out there that are pretty much living in a world of paranoid delusions, conspiracy theories and who seem to believe that being mean is the solution to everything. Trump largely represents this segment of society.

But another concept that is circulating on the internet is the 'regressive left'. This is all the liberals that buy into any politically correct nonsense that anyone proposes.

For example: the BlackLivesMatter movement seems to take that position that anytime police use force against a black person, the police are wrong. Effectively creating an environment that black people are allowed to commit any crime without fear of police force being used against them. While most of us believe that their are instances that police use unjustifiable and excessive force (not only against blacks, but against anybody that pisses them off), most of us realize that in the VAST MAJORITY of the cases that police use force, the police are JUSTIFIED. Unfortunately, Clinton caters way to much to the 'regressive-left'.

Both the alt-right and the regressive left are idiots, and they are a minority in our society, but they get an inordinate amount of news coverage and control the political dialogue simply because of the sensationalism of their idiotic views.

We need more attention paid to the 'sane middle'.

Hillary was selected by Soros's Alt Left, he used the DNC to get his candidate nominated

Forum List

Back