Alt Right is complete fiction

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left. Alt Right? LOL WTF
I don't think Bush, Romney, Kasich et al. would agree with you. It's amazing how the same people that invented the designation RINO are now whining because someone came up with a cute name for them! :crybaby:
I had a polling phone call last night. When asked what ethnicity I was I replied...American. He laughed & said we get that a lot.

Fuck labels

Used her position at SecState to enrich herself

Destroyed tens of thousands of emails...

So, Alt Right

both of you girls are too stupid to understand ..

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics of the United States

right on the money. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That IS the definition the Hillary Campaign wants us all to hear. That group didn't exist until the Hillary Campaign made it up.

both of you girls are too stupid to understand ..

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics of the United States

right on the money. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That IS the definition the Hillary Campaign wants us all to hear. That group didn't exist until the Hillary Campaign made it up.

That's my point! It's a talking point fed into the hive mind

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Did you even think before posting this?
It sure as hell isn't traditional Republicans who are supporting this assclown, Trump. So yeah, an alternative Right.

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

It sure as hell isn't traditional Republicans who are supporting this assclown, Trump. So yeah, an alternative Right.

They seem to have forgotten that the 'anti-establishment' GOP badge of honor they pinned on Trump right out of the gate is in fact a fairly good synonym for 'alternative'.

And remember WHY Trump won that label early on? Because he wasn't soft on immigrants, people of color, people of non-Christian religions, etc.

Trump was alt-right from the git-go.

Used her position at SecState to enrich herself

Destroyed tens of thousands of emails...

So, Alt Right
You really are tore up about this "Alt-right" label...aren't you?

I know...it hurts.

There, there sonny boy...there there.

There-there.-Itll-be-all-right..jpg

Old right:

anonymous-kkk.jpg

New right, aka the alternative:

JaredTaylorKosher.jpg
Is that Robert Byrd? Hillary's KKK friend.

How long will Robert Byrd have to be dead before it will register with you people? Give us a ballpark figure.

You denying he was a KKK member?
Or you just don't like being reminded that the KKK was created by the democrats?
Of course he was a KKK member and he repudiated it in time...and the KKK was invented in the 19th century....where you apparently live.

And Trump disavowed the KKK and Duke yet some on the left still lie about that.
Just like the Dixiecrat lie or praising LBJ who was a major bigot.

The KKK see any disavowal by Trump as a clever lie to get votes.

Since this is politics,

anyone else note the political brilliance of the Democrats making this one more day or two or three where the media ends up talking about Trump in the negative?

Since this is politics,

anyone else note the political brilliance of the Democrats making this one more day or two or three where the media ends up talking about Trump in the negative?
You really have to thank Trump himself for this.

All you have to do is repeat what he says, and the outrage occurs naturally.

Personally, I LOVE the guy.

If Kasich were running, Hillary would be tanking by now.

#LOLGOP

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

Right, because you just got the Talking Point this morning

I had never heard of it until a few months ago and I hold many of the beliefs and have helped with some of their operations it's certainly no group with a head it's just single ppl deciding to not put up with the cuckservatism anymore.

Forum List

Back