Amazed at what I just watched.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I've watched fox news in small bits, just to see what their main target for the day was, but this afternoon, I watched a full 3 hours. I don't advise anyone to do that, but it is an education. I quickly realized that if I as a Democrat actually thought and advocated for what they say all democrats want, I would hate me too. Until today I didn't realize just how their reality differs from the rest of us. Supposedly, all Democrats hate America, and judges, public officials, cops, doctors etc. Don't carry out their professions with the goals that are generally assigned to each profession. Instead, each act is first approved by some DEEP STATE agency with the purpose of destroying America. Doctors don't want to heal people; they only want to prey on the poor while furthering the goal of destroying America. Judges don't rule based on the law and precedent; their rulings are strictly based on which party they are affiliated with. I knew it was bad, but I never thought it was this bad. Those people are just weird.

I've watched fox news in small bits, just to see what their main target for the day was, but this afternoon, I watched a full 3 hours. I don't advise anyone to do that, but it is an education. I quickly realized that if I as a Democrat actually thought and advocated for what they say all democrats want, I would hate me too. Until today I didn't realize just how their reality differs from the rest of us. Supposedly, all Democrats hate America, and judges, public officials, cops, doctors etc. Don't carry out their professions with the goals that are generally assigned to each profession. Instead, each act is first approved by some DEEP STATE agency with the purpose of destroying America. Doctors don't want to heal people; they only want to prey on the poor while furthering the goal of destroying America. Judges don't rule based on the law and precedent; their rulings are strictly based on which party they are affiliated with. I knew it was bad, but I never thought it was this bad. Those people are just weird.
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You should see what the leftwing media says about Republicans.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You should see what the leftwing media says about Republicans.
I have. Mostly it's just how crazy you are to believe all that crap you're fed. You do have to be at least a little crazy to fall for all that fox bullshit. Do you also believe none of our institutions can be trusted unless they pledge allegiance to trump first?

Yea, I agree every now and then it is worth watching all the doom and gloom coming from the network that paid $750 million dollars out for lying, just to see what lies they continue to peddle. It's a great way to feel miserable, and that is the viewership comfort zone.

How else can you get so many to show up on Jan 6?

They actually believe that shit

"know your enemy" sun tsu

i often shake my head thinking "if i thought what they think i think i would hate me too." their weird lies are getting weirder and weirder. a good debate tonight and maybe we can avert a disastrous trump47.

It's carpet bombing with bullshit

I’m not going to defend Foxnews as being nonpartisan. It is a highly partisan news organization, whose evening lineup could be scripted by Trump supporters, and prior to Trump, by the RNC.

However, contrast that to CNN and MSNBC and they are at least as partisan for Democrats and absolutely willing to present half-truths with a partisan spin. Their writers could be hired and supervised by Barack Obama.

Fine all are privately owned, and are free to attract viewers however they see fit.

I do have a beef with NBC, ABC, and CBS. They hold licenses, given to them for free, to use the publicly owned airwaves so long as they serve the public interest. They are very leniently allowed to use most air time for profit-earning programming, and serve the public in two ways: running PSA’s and showing the news.

The “news” they present is every bit as biased for Democrats as CNN and MSNBC, and as Fox is for Trump. For years, they owned mass media, and it is because of them that first conservative talk radio brought AM radio back to life, and then Foxnews exploded in popularity by finally offering a television alternative to the Democrat operatives who ran broadcast news.

Have you ever listened to PBS? Have you listened recently? I listen often. It is no longer as pro-Democrat as it used to be. Instead it has decided to act as the U.S. propaganda arm of Hamas.

I watch Fox News all the time and never got this from it. Are you sure you didn't run everything through a 'liberal sound filter' first?

That said much of what you said is true, but it must be studied more deeply.

Doctors aren't in business to prevent disease, but to treat it. The only thing that will save the healthcare system is better heath, not more drugs and treatments.

Judges don't petition state legislatures to stiffen sentences where badly needed. They favor leniency where harsher sentences are actually needed.

The educational system doesn't teach people how to think, but what they want you to think. That's why college is so encouraged. High school is for learning. College is for liberal indoctrination.

America is falling apart at the seams, and it seems that only Fox News is sounding the alarm.

Last edited:
I think Murdochs FCC license should be revoked.

Now, I’m watching the CBS pre-debate show. It sounds like a Democrat strategy meeting. One of the beta-males just said that it is “our job” to fact check Donald Trump, when they are not moderating a debate and “we decide that this person is not honest enough for a job that requires honesty, because what if there is another pandemic?”

That’s really rich. How many lies were we told by the Democrats during that pandemic (I include people like Chris Cuomo, the new poster boy for Ivermectin)?

Masks aren’t needed, masks work to stop a virus, COVID affects all ages equally, anyone who died while having COVID, even of accident-caused trauma “died of COVID.”

Forum List

Back