Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

You wanted to go back to the day that minorities, of all types not just ethnic, were second class citizens.
In lib la la land are pedophiles a minority or a majority?

Most Americans do not want to surrender their children to the homosexual/bisexual/trisexual/ect culture that committed liberals are embracing

theres been fascist aspects of what you dems and repubes have done and it goes further back than 55 yrs,, but we are far from being a total fascist state,, but what youre pushing now moves us closer to that,,
Gotcha. Again, fascism to you is both denying service to people and fascism is also not denying service to people.

It just depends on whether those people are conservatives or someone you don’t identify with.

You wanted to go back to the day that minorities, of all types not just ethnic, were second class citizens.
In lib la la land are pedophiles a minority or a majority?

Most Americans do not want to surrender their children to the homosexual/bisexual/trisexual/ect culture that committed liberals are embracing
Pedophiles are criminals.

What does it mean to surrender to “homosexual culture”?

theres been fascist aspects of what you dems and repubes have done and it goes further back than 55 yrs,, but we are far from being a total fascist state,, but what youre pushing now moves us closer to that,,
Gotcha. Again, fascism to you is both denying service to people and fascism is also not denying service to people.

It just depends on whether those people are conservatives or someone you don’t identify with.
youre gonna have to explain that one a little better,,

and lets not forget I said voluntary,, what you want to do is use government force,,

So were homosexusls at one time

unelected judges decide what is or isnt a crime in the eyes of the law

and any 5 of them could legalize pedo’s whenever they please

the reality is hes never once ever sold that product,,,
The reality is that a wedding cake is a wedding cake unless you can tell me how they’re different IN REALITY.
the baker explained it better than I can,,

the big question is why you want to force him at gun point to do something he has never done and doesnt want to do??

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
Then have government break them up under anti-trust laws.....

But of course that won't happen..........

So instead, just continue to whine about big tech as a way to fundraise and keep your BS culture war going...

So were homosexusls at one time

unelected judges decide what is or isnt a crime in the eyes of the law

and any 5 pf them could legalized pedo’s whenever they please
Gotcha. So we need to make homosexuality illegal again, because of the pedopiles? Is that what you are saying here?

I don’t understand what pedophilia is doing in this conversation?

Maybe we should make Christianity illegal because it might lead to legalization of human sacrifice?

The reality is that a wedding cake is a wedding cake unless you can tell me how they’re different IN REALITY.

the big question is why you want to force him at gun point to do something he has never done and doesnt want to do??
You can’t explain it at all, apparently. But somehow you agree with it.

It’s the same cake.

You can’t explain it at all, apparently. But somehow you agree with it.

It’s the same cake.
its not my place to explain why someone else doesnt want to do something,,

but it is your place to explain why you would point the government gun at someones head to make them do what you want them to do,,,

We know exactly why he doesn’t want to do it, because he doesn’t think gay people should have the right to marry.

What I’m asking you is whether a cake for a gay couple is any different than a cake for a straight couple. You don’t want to answer because you can’t come up with an answer that doesn’t make you sound idiotic.

We know exactly why he doesn’t want to do it, because he doesn’t think gay people should have the right to marry.

What I’m asking you is whether a cake for a gay couple is any different than a cake for a straight couple. You don’t want to answer because you can’t come up with an answer that doesn’t make you sound idiotic.
thats not what he said,,,

the difference is the religious belief,, and in this country we have a right to those beliefs,,

are you going to explain why you want to use the government gun to force others to do things they dont want to do??

not true,, the baker has never ever once sold that product and amazon has always sold conservative books,,
Dude, that’s even worse. It’s not fascist to deny service to an entire category of people based solely on their identity but it is fascist to deny selling a book by one person of a group because they don’t agree with the product.

See, one is discriminating on identity and the other is discriminating based on activity.

If the gay couple came into the bakery and called everyone behind the country names, I’d have no problem with them denying them service.

Forum List

Back