Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

not a chance,, and it doesnt change that fact its your side thats always using the force against people that just dont want to participate,,

why is that??
Absolutely. Because being against segregated counters is fascist according to you.

You telling me that you are a fascist by your own definition?
NOOO FORCING PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING THEY DONT WANT TO DO IS FASCIST ACT,,

and it seems to be a one way street on forcing people to do things ,,

I couldnt care less if you had a segregated counter,, in fact it would help me know what kind of person owns the business so I can make a choice to do business with them,,

your way pushs racist into the darkness where they ferment their hatred which usually ends bad,,
We tried accepting open racism for about 100 years and it it only got worse for minorities, so your theory about what does and doesn’t help racism is disproven by history.

Your support for discrimination at lunch counters is noted. Now apply that to social media and Amazon and you’ll finally be consistent. You may choose not to do business with them.
racism has lasted a lot longer than 100 yrs

and theres no prrof blacks are better off since the civil rights act,, in fact its obvious that blacks are worse off since then,,, before they had strong families and didnt live off the government tit,,

where did I say I supported it?? I said I didnt care,,,

the problem with social media you keep leaving out is they were granted special protections against what they are removing if they applied their rules equally and they arent doing it,,
remove those protects and I am fine with their actions,,,
You think black Americans were better off under segregation?

Wow. Just blown away.
its a matter of perspective,, if you dems didnt hang them and beat them in the streets they were a strong family based group of people,, now most of them are no more than wards of the state,,,,

in fact a lot of blacks are calling for segregation from whites,,,
If you think this is a legitimate case, you’re delusional.

Were they better off being denied the ability to live where they want? Go to school where they want? Shop where they want? Eat where they want?

Denied the ability to get better jobs? To get promotions?

This all boils down to what’s better for you, isn’t it? That’s why you keep bringing up government spending.
those are other negatives,, but if you dems didnt do those things it wouldnt exist,,

so the real problem is you racist not segregation,,,
Segregation perpetuated racism.

You wanted to perpetuate that. The real problem is people like you who can’t understand.
you have that backwards,,,

and you also didnt say whether that segregation was forced or voluntary,,

you dems forced it,,
Nope. I’m exactly right. People are more prone to hate that which they have no contact with. Whites could continue to live their lives ignoring the effects they were having on black people because they never had to hear about it. They never had to have any empathy.

But yeah, I guess I can see why you long for those days. Ignorance is kinda your thing.
I long for the days you dems and your repube friends stop pointing the government gun at my head and forcing me to do things I dont want to,,,

not a chance,, and it doesnt change that fact its your side thats always using the force against people that just dont want to participate,,

why is that??
Absolutely. Because being against segregated counters is fascist according to you.

I couldnt care less if you had a segregated counter,, in fact it would help me know what kind of person owns the business so I can make a choice to do business with them,,

your way pushs racist into the darkness where they ferment their hatred which usually ends bad,,
We tried accepting open racism for about 100 years and it it only got worse for minorities, so your theory about what does and doesn’t help racism is disproven by history.

Your support for discrimination at lunch counters is noted. Now apply that to social media and Amazon and you’ll finally be consistent. You may choose not to do business with them.

and theres no prrof blacks are better off since the civil rights act,, in fact its obvious that blacks are worse off since then,,, before they had strong families and didnt live off the government tit,,

the problem with social media you keep leaving out is they were granted special protections against what they are removing if they applied their rules equally and they arent doing it,,

Wow. Just blown away.
its a matter of perspective,, if you dems didnt hang them and beat them in the streets they were a strong family based group of people,, now most of them are no more than wards of the state,,,,

Were they better off being denied the ability to live where they want? Go to school where they want? Shop where they want? Eat where they want?

This all boils down to what’s better for you, isn’t it? That’s why you keep bringing up government spending.
those are other negatives,, but if you dems didnt do those things it wouldnt exist,,

You wanted to perpetuate that. The real problem is people like you who can’t understand.

you dems forced it,,
Nope. I’m exactly right. People are more prone to hate that which they have no contact with. Whites could continue to live their lives ignoring the effects they were having on black people because they never had to hear about it. They never had to have any empathy.

But yeah, I guess I can see why you long for those days. Ignorance is kinda your thing.
I long for the days you dems and your repube friends stop pointing the government gun at my head and forcing me to do things I dont want to,,,
You’re free to move to another country that suits your fancy. I believe Uganda is still pretty openly anti-homosexual.

not to the person making it,,
We are talking about a product, not an emotional state.
maybe you are,,

the question is why would you force someone to do something they dont want to do when its just as easy to walk away??
I am, because I live in reality. It’s the same cake.
not to the person making it,,,

why is your solution always pointing the government gun at our heads and forcing us to comply with your wishs??

why is that??

Wow. Just blown away.

Segregation and Jim Crowe was an economic loser for the South... just for starters.

why is that??

Wow. Just blown away.

you dems forced it,,

You’re free to move to another country that suits your fancy. I believe Uganda is still pretty openly anti-homosexual.
so are you,,,

what gets me is youre never the one holding the gun,, why is that??

are you just a coward??

wait are you saying black people are homophobes???

maybe you are,,

the question is why would you force someone to do something they dont want to do when its just as easy to walk away??

why is your solution always pointing the government gun at our heads and forcing us to comply with your wishs??
Why is your solution always result in subjugation of minorities?

maybe you are,,

whos being subjugated??

sounds to me like the baker is when hes forced to do something hes never done before and doesnt want to do,,,

why is that??

Wow. Just blown away.

you dems forced it,,

so are you,,,

are you just a coward??

I don’t need to. I like living here even if the US is “fascist” according to you.

You really hate this country, don’t you?

why is that??

Wow. Just blown away.

you dems forced it,,

so are you,,,

are you just a coward??

I don’t need to. I like living here even if the US is “fascist” according to you.

I ;love the country,, I just dont like what you dems and your republican friends are doing to it,,,

maybe you are,,

whos being subjugated??

sounds to me like the baker is when hes forced to do something hes never done before and doesnt want to do,,,
You wanted to go back to the day that minorities, of all types not just ethnic, were second class citizens.

After all, they were “better off” according to you.

why is that??

Wow. Just blown away.

you dems forced it,,

so are you,,,

are you just a coward??

I ;love the country,, I just dont like what you dems and your republican friends are doing to it,,,
According to you, we’ve been a fascist nation for over 55 years.

Doesn’t sound like you love this country at all.

maybe you are,,

whos being subjugated??

You wanted to go back to the day that minorities, of all types not just ethnic, were second class citizens.

After all, they were “better off” according to you.
thats not what I said,,,

why is that??

Wow. Just blown away.

you dems forced it,,

so are you,,,

are you just a coward??

According to you, we’ve been a fascist nation for over 55 years.

Doesn’t sound like you love this country at all.
theres been fascist aspects of what you dems and repubes have done and it goes further back than 55 yrs,, but we are far from being a total fascist state,, but what youre pushing now moves us closer to that,,

Forum List

Back