Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

Gotcha. So we need to make homosexuality illegal again, because of the pedopiles? Is that what you are saying here?
i did not say that

what I’m pointing out to you is that merely telling us that pedophilia is against the law does not mean a thing because 5 damn fools on the SC can change the law whenever they please

its not my place to explain why someone else doesnt want to do something,,
We know exactly why he doesn’t want to do it, because he doesn’t think gay people should have the right to marry.

What I’m asking you is whether a cake for a gay couple is any different than a cake for a straight couple. You don’t want to answer because you can’t come up with an answer that doesn’t make you sound idiotic.
thats not what he said,,,

the difference is the religious belief,, and in this country we have a right to those beliefs,,

are you going to explain why you want to use the government gun to force others to do things they dont want to do??
Sure it is. He said he doesn’t bake cakes for gay people because the Bible says that gay people shouldn’t get married.

His religious beliefs don’t change the product. If I showed him two cakes, one baked for a gay wedding and one for a straight wedding, could he tell them apart?

Gotcha. So we need to make homosexuality illegal again, because of the pedopiles? Is that what you are saying here?
i did not say that

what I’m pointing out to you is that merely telling us that pedophilia is against the law does not mean a thing because 5 damn fools on the SC can change the law whenever they please
Why did you bring up pedophilia at all? I still don’t get it.

not true,, the baker has never ever once sold that product and amazon has always sold conservative books,,
Dude, that’s even worse. It’s not fascist to deny service to an entire category of people based solely on their identity but it is fascist to deny selling a book by one person of a group because they don’t agree with the product.

See, one is discriminating on identity and the other is discriminating based on activity.

If the gay couple came into the bakery and called everyone behind the country names, I’d have no problem with them denying them service.
whats not fascist is to say I dont want to participate and what is fascist is to point the government gun at their head and say yes you will,,,

We know exactly why he doesn’t want to do it, because he doesn’t think gay people should have the right to marry.

What I’m asking you is whether a cake for a gay couple is any different than a cake for a straight couple. You don’t want to answer because you can’t come up with an answer that doesn’t make you sound idiotic.

the difference is the religious belief,, and in this country we have a right to those beliefs,,

are you going to explain why you want to use the government gun to force others to do things they dont want to do??
Sure it is. He said he doesn’t bake cakes for gay people because the Bible says that gay people shouldn’t get married.

His religious beliefs don’t change the product. If I showed him two cakes, one baked for a gay wedding and one for a straight wedding, could he tell them apart?
and your solution is to have the government point a gun at his head and force him against his will to do something hes never done before,,

and your solution is to have the government point a gun at his head and force him against his will to do something hes never done before,,
He’s baked wedding cakes before.

whats not fascist is to say I dont want to participate
Unless you’re Amazon of course. Of Facebook, or YouTube or Twitter.

And even then only if affects people you agree with.
the issue is the dbl standard,, they are free to decide what they will or wont sell,,

lets not forget that both the 1st A and free speech is for speech you dont like not what you do like,,

not for gay weddings,,,

you havent explained how not wanting to participate is bad but pointing the government gun at their head to force them is a good thing??

are you ever going to answer that??

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.

Then you better stop reading about 90 percent of everything printed by liberals..... sorry to say you eat your foot just about every time your yap opens six inches.

JO

the issue is the dbl standard,, they are free to decide what they will or wont sell,,

lets not forget that both the 1st A and free speech is for speech you dont like not what you do like,,
Except you OP said that Amazon is fascist for deciding and then later said it’s not fascist.

Which is it? You’re going both ways here.

Except you OP said that Amazon is fascist for deciding and then later said it’s not fascist.

I didnt write the article,,

not for gay weddings,,,

you havent explained how not wanting to participate is bad but pointing the government gun at their head to force them is a good thing??

If the baker hadn’t baked wedding cakes, the couple would have no case against him.

You wrote the OP.

not for gay weddings,,,

If the baker hadn’t baked wedding cakes, the couple would have no case against him.
if they just went elsewhere instead of using the government gun it wouldnt be an issue,,
but NOOOOO they demanded from others what they didnt want to do and used the government gun to do it,,,

which one do you think is the aggressor??

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

It's OK really..... the real problem is not Amazon....they can do as they please.... the real problem is the liberal legislature who will arrest Amazon's competitors for doing the same.
That's where the problem is.

JO

You wrote the OP.
but I didnt write the article,,,

are you going to answer why its bad to not want to participate and OK to point the government gun at their head to force them to???

From The Daily Wire:

It's OK really..... the real problem is not Amazon....they can do as they please.... the real problem is the liberal legislature who will arrest Amazon's competitors for doing the same.
That's where the problem is.

JO
as I've said many times,, its the dbl standard not them choosing to not sell,,

not for gay weddings,,,

if they just went elsewhere instead of using the government gun it wouldnt be an issue,,
but NOOOOO they demanded from others what they didnt want to do and used the government gun to do it,,,

which one do you think is the aggressor??

They just don't get the idea of tit for tat..... They always justify the first amendment until they don't like the particular application then all of a sudden it's time for the jack boots. A liberal is a person incapable of any kind of fair play for any reason since they are convinced of the superiority of their decisions and culture. In reality they are the worst bigots on the planet.

JO

From The Daily Wire:

They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.

Then you better stop reading about 90 percent of everything printed by liberals..... sorry to say you eat your foot just about every time your yap opens six inches.

JO
Amazon had the right to delete books as the lady has the right for natural women to compete in the "beauty contest".

Forum List

Back