“America has turned Ukraine into a graveyard” - Colonel Douglas MacGregor…great breakdown and analysis of the US proxy war with Russia in Ukraine

Got to protect the money laundering facility. Those opulent mansions aren't going to buy themselves.

The stuttering fuck only has 6 of them.... I wonder how many of those he molested his daughter in....

biden money laudering operation.jpg

This is Biden's war.

Well I honestly don't believe Biden has anything to do with it. He says what he is told to and signs what he is told to. To actually think he is responsible for anything really is bit short sighted to me.

He is just the front man is all he is, this country has changed more in the last 2 years than it has in the last 10 and it all started instantly as soon as trump was out. Biden and Harris are too dumb to do anything, no I think everything that has happened hasn't been his choice, it's other foreign entities and agencies. Biden is just the dummy for the ventriloquist.

I bet those contractors like Bechtel can’t wait for the war to end so they can earn billions rebuilding the Ukraine.

We spend billions blowing up countries then we spend billions rebuilding them. It’s what we do.

Well I honestly don't believe Biden has anything to do with it. He says what he is told to and signs what he is told to. To actually think he is responsible for anything really is bit short sighted to me.

He is just the front man is all he is, this country has changed more in the last 2 years than it has in the last 10 and it all started instantly as soon as trump was out. Biden and Harris are too dumb to do anything, no I think everything that has happened hasn't been his choice, it's other foreign entities and agencies. Biden is just the dummy for the ventriloquist.

While I agree, Biden still has to sign off on this shit. I know he is a compromised empty vessel.

The instant you said "proxy war", you revealed yourself as a Putin-lackey. If you're going to revise history, don't suck at it so badly. Russia invaded Ukraine. You can't lie your way out of that simple fact.
Troll Madteeth scraping the barrel as Moscow tidies the scraps of Kyivs third army . He is now pretending that Moscow started the war when Kyiv actually did in 2014. A better grasp of basic facts , Madteeth, would help your Trolling cause . Switch to Facebook and see if the kids love a Nazi troll like you .

I kinda thought that maybe Russia and Putin’s ceaseless warfare by war crimes had something to do with it.

That is a war crime being committed by this rotten Administration. Shame on them!

It started with homO and Victoria Nuland rigging the Ukraine election for Zelenskky.

This war is designed to kill as many white Christians as possible. They want to make Ukraine another Jewish welfare state like Israel. The whole thing has been orchestrated by globalists Marxist Jews,
It's all worth to DC if money is laundered and neocon PACs are kept fat.
It is obvious, this is a continuation of the War Obama and Biden started back when Obama was president
Yes there are reasons everyone hates us. They are called war mongering pieces of shit.
.........Fuck off, despicable war mongering POS.
Such disingenuous fucks.
Biden has blood on his hands.
the Ukraine flag waving virtue signalling assholes do not care......They are ignorant fucks.
The stuttering fuck only has 6 of them.... I wonder how many of those he molested his daughter in....
Biden could make peace today. He wants war.
That is a war crime being committed by this rotten Administration
-------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!!!
Without RWNJobbery and the 'F-bomb', well, it seems half the voices on this forum would have nothing to say.

Although, the snarks out there may say....that the 'F-bomb' is really the only thing they can contribute to adult discourse on this venue.

Yeah, I know. It is sad.

This war is designed to kill as many white Christians as possible. They want to make Ukraine another Jewish welfare state like Israel. The whole thing has been orchestrated by globalists Marxist Jews, who are the most racist people on the planet.

Einstein called them Zionist Fascists, and they really are, because they HATE HOAX like fascists...

It started with homO
..........Einstein called them Zionist Fascists, and they really are, because they HATE HOAX like fascists...
----------------------------------------------------------

And there is the imprimatur that our RWNJ's (referred to above)... have earned.
Poster EMH....has endorsed 'em, and is on their team.
Birds of feather.....do what together?

Case closed.

----------------------------------------------------------

And there is the imprimatur that our RWNJ's (referred to above)... have earned.
Poster EMH....has endorsed 'em, and is on their team.
Birds of feather.....do what together?

Case closed.

So it is really evidence of nuttiness and mental problems to

quote Albert Einstein

LMFAO!!!

For those of you who do not understand what is actually going on in Ukraine, watch this video. The Colonel breaks it all down very well.

Its a shame, this war was over in March 2022…then the US stepped in an convinced Zelensky to continue the war instead of signing the peace deal in Turkey.

Now, 17 months later…hundreds of thousands people have died and Ukraine is all but destrpyed,

THIS WAR MUST END NOW,

It will end the very minute those vicious Russian barbarian-pigs pull their troops back to pre-2014 lines... goddamned fascist-aggressor Roooooskie bastards.

The Russians have the second-best Army in Ukraine...

For those of you who do not understand what is actually going on in Ukraine, watch this video. The Colonel breaks it all down very well.

Its a shame, this war was over in March 2022…then the US stepped in an convinced Zelensky to continue the war instead of signing the peace deal in Turkey.

Now, 17 months later…hundreds of thousands people have died and Ukraine is all but destrpyed,

THIS WAR MUST END NOW,

Russia invaded their country moron! Russia has done this. The one good thing Biden has done was back Ukraine

Forum List

Back