America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

How should I know the answer to that?

You are a woman so you tell me. :cool:

I tell you what? does this sound like any kind of respect to you? tell that to any woman want to be muslims and see what she's gonna do to you, if you trust your Islam, and an honest person that you think you are.

When a husband and wife are in the process of trying to make a baby.

It's easy to see how it could be described as riding the woman.

I see no problem with that description. :cool:

Last edited:
How should I know the answer to that?

You are a woman so you tell me. :cool:

I tell you what? does this sound like any kind of respect to you? tell that to any woman want to be muslims and see what she's gonna do to you, if you trust your Islam, and an honest person that you think you are.

When a husband and wife are in the process of trying to make a baby.

It's easy to see how it could be described as riding the woman.

I see no problem with that description. :cool:

you can twisted it all you want... it won't change the truth

No one is twisting anything except you Nahla.

Listen to the second verse of this popular classic Rolling Stones hit song.

" She tried to take me upstairs for a ride"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kve_N8rmmQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Rolling Stones Honky tonk woman lyric‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hi... to all, I'd like to know if you want me to continue my research into the truth about Islam. I do apreciate you reading it. thank you

No one is twisting anything except you Nahla.

Listen to the second verse of this popular classic Rolling Stones hit song.

" She tried to take me upstairs for a ride"

‪Rolling Stones Honky tonk woman lyric‬‏ - YouTube

No surprise when it come from a band, or a hobo. IT IS on the other side disrespectful when it come from a religion vision to human, and people who are created by GOD. It should represent dignity, and respect to human body NOT to gender.

Hi... to all, I'd like to know if you want me to continue my research into the truth about Islam. I do apreciate you reading it. thank you

Nahla, posting hateful nonsense about Islam really isn't research.

You can call it research.

But in reality it's still just hateful nonsense. :cuckoo:

Nahla, posting hateful nonsense about Islam really isn't research.

You can call it research.

But in reality it's still just hateful nonsense. :cuckoo:

DIFFINITLY, wasn't asking you.. and by the way.. it is ALL in your books. I did not make up any thing. look it up. if you can READ.

One difference between you and I Nahla.

Is that you will never see me say hateful things about Christianity or Christians.

I have many relatives that are Christians that I love dearly.

But your mission in life seems to be to spread hate and poison against Islam and Muslims.

I once had a friend tell me that Egyptian Christians are the most hateful people towards our religion in the Middle East.

Your behavior has verified what I was told. :doubt:

Is that you will never see me say hateful things about Christianity or Christians.

But your mission in life seems to be to spread hate and poison against Islam and Muslims.

I once had a friend tell me that Egyptian Christians are the most hateful people towards our religion in the Middle East.

so, I get it now.. that's why they are on spree of killing us, bomb and burn down our churches, and kidnap our 15, and 16 years old girls and rape them to convert, is that what you telling me?

so, I get it now.. that's why they are on spree of killing us, bomb and burn down our churches, and kidnap our 15, and 16 years old girls and rape them to convert, is that what you telling me?
I have not done any of that.

And do not know anyone who has.

But you want to blame all muslims for the actions of a few. :doubt:

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh wait a second Nahla,...Sunni thinks if thats what the Muslims are doing there, in the name of Islam, who is he to complain or say anything against it, its another culture thing, he can't form an opinion on that.
2. Standard bullshit answer to your complaint he gives everyone about Islam.
3. Sunni has to be the most *two faced* person I have ever seen online.
4. But Islam in all its glory, is based on a person ready to eat shit, and then smile, and ask for more.
5. *You're not smiling*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Excuse me???!!!!!! are you really that stupid, or just dumb? ACTIONS of a FEW? you don't see the news? you don't see how Chrsitians are suffering ina ALL the arab worlds, not just Egypt? I am just tired of you ignorance.. PLEASE, do NOT reply to nay of my comments, or posts any more.. You are REALLY a sick man

Excuse me???!!!!!! are you really that stupid, or just dumb? ACTIONS of a FEW? you don't see the news? you don't see how Chrsitians are suffering ina ALL the arab worlds, not just Egypt? I am just tired of you ignorance.. PLEASE, do NOT reply to nay of my comments, or posts any more.. You are REALLY a sick man
There are 7 million Muslims in the United States and growing

Do you see large groups of Muslims attacking Christian people here in America ?

All you have done Nahla is bring your hatred From Egypt to the United States. :doubt:

All you have done Nahla is bring your hatred From Egypt to the United States. :doubt:

I won't deny I hate muslims. I hate what they have done to my people, and my family. Wouldn't you hate the people who try to kill and humilate your family? wouldn't any body? They are terrorists and the WHOLE world know MUSLIMS are terorrists. They (you) have no CONTROL whatsoever on this country, and no matter how you grow (to become a real monsters), it would NEVER affect this country in anyway. YOUR species will be banned. if you think you (muslims) are on the way of control, how do you explain even though a muslim president took over the US, would NEVER dare to change the constitution, and even KILLED your biggest leader (Ben laden), isn't that a slap on the face, kick on the butt awesome? :clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol:

Last edited:

You are on the other hand, show your hatred, control and disrect to women, VERY clear. and the sick thing is, you think IT IS respect. You don't think they are equal, you don't think they comptent and adquate, but for sex and bear your kids. While God creat us all the same. YOU think otherwise.

You are a very sad and pathetic person.

Too bad you are so full of hate that it has poisoned your mind.

Christianity is supposed to be all about forgiveness.

But apparently you do not believe that part of the Bible. :doubt:

You are a very sad and pathetic person.

Too bad you are so full of hate that it has poisoned your mind.

Christianity is supposed to be all about forgiveness.

But apparently you do not believe that part of the Bible. :doubt:

and you are full of it, psyco, and need a crazy hospital to be treated. I thought your religion is the Peace one, what happened?

One more thing, I understand the reasons for that hatred you got for me, because I KNOW IT ALL, about your islam shit. So, you can't stand it that I've been telling everybody about it, don't ya? like I care... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. after all, you're the one who's going to heaven for the 72 virgins (and have sex all you want), instead of a heaven that Transcends with the human spiritual, it goes down to human nature, and become more touch, feely stuff. This is what all Islam is about. so, what you worry about? you going to heaven, don't you, dick?

No Nahla, I do not hate you at all.

You are entitled to your opinion.

But that does not make your opinion correct.

I was a Christian for many years.

And know that Jesus said to pray for your enemies and to forgive them.

When are you going to do that Nahla ?

Forum List

Back