America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Bullshit sunni man. You need to get out more. I have many many girlfriends, most of whom are in "traditional marriages" with the man as the head of household - financially. Not one asks for permission for anything. Decisions are made jointly and spouses are free to disagree. That's is the definition of respect. But if any one of those women claimed they needed "permission" to do anything - let alone leave the house - they would be told "that's fucked up" and referred to a medical professional.

The Stepford Wives was a cautionary tale. And hopefully this thread will be one as well.

Chanel, such nice talk won't work.. He is brainwashed too, like all muslims. HE needs to know the truth about his book, and get the spider web off his brain to see the truth.

Chanel, there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.

That is approximately 25% of the world population.

This is what we believe and how our marriages operate.

Just because it does not fit your feminist agenda.

Does not make it wrong. :cool:

Last edited:
doesn't make it right either. otherwise, to have 2 or more wives in the US would be permissable.

As head of the household I do not have to ask permission from anyone.

A Muslim woman is under the care and guardianship of her husband.

So it is my responsibility to monitor her activities.

And help guide her as to the correct behavior she should exhibit according to the religion

Not to be an impertinent female, but who exactly is monitoring your activities while you're monitoring her's? American wives are usually the activity monitors, seldom the other way around.

And if by adulthood a Muslim woman doesn't exhibit correct behavior taught her by the religion, I'd say no amount of guidance from you will correct that situation.

While I respect everyone's right to his/her religious beliefs, I do not accept organized religion, individually or collectively, as being the embodiment of God in any form.

I believe as Mahatma Gandhi "God has no religion." Nor does He have any need for one.

Thank you for your input.

No matter how closely a woman tries to follow the religion.

Women are emotional creatures and subject to getting off track.

That's where the guidance of a strong Muslim husband will help help them.

Also because of the emotional nature of women

It takes two women witnesses to equal the testimony of one man in court.

This makes common sense both biologically and logically.

Thank you for your input.

No matter how closely a woman tries to follow the religion.

Women are emotional creatures and subject to getting off track.

That's where the guidance of a strong Muslim husband will help help them.

Also because of the emotional nature of women

It takes two women witnesses to equal the testimony of one man in court.

This makes common sense both biologically and logically.

It took ONLY one woman (Khadija) to witness Mohmmed miracle of Islam (وحى) how is that for Ironi?

That was his wife and of course she believed her husband.

She then took him to visit her uncle the Christian monk named Waraqa bin Nawful.

Who immediately confirmed Mohamed's prophethood and authority.

That was his wife and of course she believed her husband.

She then took him to visit her uncle the Christian monk named Waraqa bin Nawful.

Who immediately confirmed Mohamed's prophethood and authority.

it doesn't matter. She still a woman. Your prophet said (it has to be a testify of a man and 2 women to be vaild) BUT he justify HIS own wife testimoney for his benefit, as they took the word of a woman for granted in something HUGE like this, but they wouldn't consider to believe a woman if she said she was raped, yea, make sense!!!

Last edited:
You are confused about this story.

Khadija did not witness the angel giving the revelation of Islam to Muhammad.

She only knew what Muhammad told her about the event and accepted his word.

You are confused about this story.

Khadija did not witness the angel giving the revelation of Islam to Muhammad.

She only knew what Muhammad told her about the event and accepted his word.

but they accepted her word as a witness, Right?

Sunni man, I would like to start a debate between you and me, about Islam, it needs knowlegable, and a lot of research, it won't prove anything new to me, but if any of what I say, you can prove is wrong, I will become a muslim too. what do you think?

Last edited:
it is mentioned in your Heritage books like ( alseera alhalabya) -Halabi biography- Volume 1, page 67. that Abd el Moteleb and eben abdellah (supposdely mohmmed father) were married same day, same place (majles).
In (Al tabaqat al kobra) -Major classes- by Ben sa'ad, Volume 1, page 99. that ebn abd ellah died when he was 25, same year he was married.
In (Asad Al ghaba)- jungle Lion , by Ebns Atheer, Volume 2, page 69, that Hamza (son of abd elmotleb) was 4 years older than mohammed.

So, Were Mohammed mother ( Amnah) preganant for consecutive 4 years? Is that possible?
In ( Aldorr Almanthor) -Scatterd durr- by Jalaladeen alssyoti, volume 4, page 330. "when people doubted mohammed descent, he said " God got me out of parents who did not meet in adultery (sifah)."

Pre-Islamic traditons and customs of sexual intercouse: Halabi biography- Volume 1, pages 69/70. Said by aisha, sexual intercourse are 4, 1. first, people like today, 2. Second: adultery: (Nokah elbghaya), which is a groupe of men have sex with a prostitute, and whoever make her with a child, considered his by his/her (the baby) looks. Halabi continues, and Amr ebn ela'ass was a child of this type., as his mother ( amr ebn ela'as mother) has been with 4 men,( Al a'as, abu lahb, omay ebn khalaf, and abu sofyan ebn harb). and she said it was ala'as's son "because he was spending money on my daughters" she said. All of those men wanted to be the father of the child (Amr), people then did not consider this as an adultery, nor ashamed of it.
3. Third: Shopping intercourse ( Nokah al estebdda'a): After woman Menstruation, her husband tells her " go shop from----" means become preganant from that man. Also, did not consider this adultery or shame.

4. Fourth: groupe intercourse, ( Nokah al jama', Al sifah): when a woman be with less than 10 men, and become preganant, then she gather those men, she has been with and tell one of them, that her baby is his ( she decide who's the father).

-Then Islam (mohammed) came and put shame on these last 3 types of marriages. In (alseera al halabya) that ali ebn abi taleb, othman ebn afan, al hassan, and amr ebn yasser used to cal names, andput shame on Amr ebn el a'as for the way he was concieved.

In Al Qurtobi, Volume 15, page 172. "Woman is like sheep, cow and camel, because all are ridden" Soooo humilating to all women, no sense of any respect even to humanity.

In (Sunan Al nesa'ai al kobra)*, Volume 5/page 51. Al Abas ebn abd el moteleb came to mohammed and was mad, as Mohammed asked him, what angers you? he told him, what Qoryesh people has to do with us? they meet each other happy and smiley and meet us with cold, frown faces, (after he told him that Qorysh people are saying about you 'mohmmed' that "he is like a palm leaf in a sweep trash". ) Mohammed got mad, that his face turn so red.
In (Alostadrak ala al saheehayen)* about same issue. Volume 3, page 375. that mohammed was so embarressed that his sweat fall between his eyes.

In (Al Tabqat al kobra) by ben sa'ad, Volume 1, page 98. Said by Es'haq ben abd ellah that Mother of Mohammed (amnah) said that I've bear kids, and never bear a lighter baby like him.

In (Al Durr al Manthor) volume 4, page 302/303. Mohammed said " I went to my mother's grave praying to God to give me permission to get my mother's intercession after I die, but he denied me. I asked him to forgive her, but he wouldn't allow me. Then Gabriel (the angel) came to me and told me, "to exonerate your mother"
He gave himself the permission to exonerate his own mother, meanwhile he tell people to respect and honor your parents

* I apologize for not translating the names, as some of those reference books hard or can't be translated.
** not even one sentence was mentioned about Mohammed mother by her OWN son, in any of his ayat (versus)

Last edited:
this is JUST my first step in PROVING your book and yourwhole religion is based on lies, and fabrications. and did NOT comefrom God. and more to come tomorrow.

If you have explaination, ro any questions, or argue about what I have said. I am open for that

Last edited:
Once again, She was not an eye witness to the event.

Because Mohamed was alone when the angel revealed Islam to him.

All she knew was what Muhammad told her.

Did you know what did her tell her, and why did SHE believe what he said?

Let me tell you, Based on the books of ebn Hashem, and al seera alhalabya, the story called, the TEST of the thighs. He (mohammed came one day and told Khadija, I don't know what I saw, was it a jinn, or a devil. She told him "let's find out" She told him to sit on one of her sighs, then asked him "do you see it" he said "yes", and on the other thigh? he said "yes". the she put him between her thighs (thinking if it was an angel he would feel shy, or ashamed) he said "yes" then told him "ok, let take off my veil off my face" then he said, "no, he's gone" Then she said, "OH, YES, it was an angel.. it was an angel"

What a proof!!!!

Chanel, there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.

That is approximately 25% of the world population.

This is what we believe and how our marriages operate.

Just because it does not fit your feminist agenda.

Does not make it wrong. :cool:

We understand, you are "legion" and in legion, and just like your masters, you will try to get more to join you. The difference is: your masters are well aware what awaits your "legion". You as a person that chooses to ignore facts, evidence, and basic rationality, will be unpleasantly surprised.

Forum List

Back