America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Keep dreaming. We outlawed segregation decades ago. You misunderstand "consitutionality". Parents cannot demand separate schools for religious/sexist/racial reasons.
Several cities in the United States have public schools that are based on nothing but the sexual orientation of the children who attend. Which sets a precedent for having schools that are based on other factors of student's needs.

Harvey Milk High School is a public high school in the East Village of New York City designed for, though not limited to, gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender young people, as well as those questioning their sexuality. It is named after assassinated San Francisco, California supervisor Harvey Milk, the first openly gay man to be elected to office and one of the best known gay politicians of the 20th century. He was assassinated along with San Francisco Mayor George Moscone on November

wikipedia.org

Last edited:
That's fucked up too (alexa - take note)

But as you stated, it is not "limited" to gay students.

You can point out dozens of equally fucked up decisions. But it doesn't make Sharia any less fucked up. Get it?

The fact that there are Homo public schools for children of that persuasion.

Give us a legal president for the establishment of Muslim oriented public schools.

btw Non-Muslims could attend also. :cool:

Don't you think "homo" schools are wrong Sunni Man? It seems to me that you believe two wrongs make a right.

Of course I am 100% against Homo oriented public schools.

But they exist and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

So when people like you are vocally opposed to Muslim oriented schools.

It will be rather easy to show there is already schools that cater to specific needs of non-traditional groups.

We have separation of church and state in this country. Charter schools can cater to "non-traditional" groups, but not to religious ones. Muslim schools have been shut down in Minnesota, and they will continue to be shut down as long as people know about it.

nd that's the beauty of spouting on a message board, because most people don't have a clue what's going on. Creepers can very very sneaky.

We have separation of church and state in this country. Charter schools can cater to "non-traditional" groups, but not to religious ones. Muslim schools have been shut down in Minnesota, and they will continue to be shut down as long as people know about it.

nd that's the beauty of spouting on a message board, because most people don't have a clue what's going on. Creepers can very very sneaky.

Please provide a link to the Muslim public schools that you claim Minnesota shut down?

Thank you

Last edited:
A metro-area charter school battered by years of controversy over claims that it promoted religion has decided not to appeal a state decision that forced its closure earlier this summer.

The board of Tarek ibn Ziyad Academy (TiZA) voted Tuesday evening not to ask the Minnesota Court of Appeals to reverse the state Education Department's denial of an application that would have allowed it to stay open.

"TiZA has operated the school in a manner that has had the effect of transferring millions of dollars of public money to related Islamic organizations," they wrote. "Its history creates concern that it is seeking bankruptcy relief to continue that pattern, allowing TiZA to further dissipate its assets to related Islamic entities and individual Muslim participants in school operations."

TiZA opts against appealing closure | StarTribune.com

Oh there were many, many problems. Embezzlement, possible terrorist ties, threats of violence against parents, teachers and the media, possible cheating... and on and on.

But the ACLU got involved because of religion. I don't agree with them often, but they got this one right. And they will continue to investigate the Gulen schools and other Arabic language schools to make sure they aren't using our tax dollars to promote Islam. The Arabic school in Brooklyn is closing as well. Too much scrutiny I suppose.

Creepers shouldn't get too greedy with public funds. Too many strings attached.

You claimed that these were public schools.

They only received some public money But we're not a public school.

When has a public school in Minnesota then shutdown for having a Muslim curriculum?

You know like a high school in any American town or city.

I want a link to a regular public school that is Muslim oriented and has been shut down.

So far you have not done that. :doubt:

Last edited:
Charter schools are publicly funded.

There are no "Muslim oriented" regular schools. And there never will be. Well maybe in 50 years if people keep their heads in the sand.

Now, Sunni man, you are a good muslim, and always follow what your book and your prophet mohmmed say, right?

Ok, sure you know something called "ارضاع الكبير" which mean Nursing the older, or the mature.. and here is its story

Because Mohmmed had many men visting him, for advice, and consultation, so He had to protect his wife (aisha) from the eyes of the men, so he said that, ALL men who comes in his house must be breast feeded from his wife, so they'll be forbiden, unlawful, or prohibited from any kind of relationship with her. You can imagine, what his house must've been. And why They (muslims) don't do that now?

Nahla, That is the most retarded story I have ever heard. Period.

Why are you inventing such outrageous lies about Muslims and the Prophet ?

Please provide a link or evidence to support this idiotic story.

Or just admit it's another one of your fabricated lies :doubt:

lolllllllllllllllllllll, you don't know your religion Sunni man? I am surprised..

Sahih Muslim

Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

Islam and The Nursing of Adults

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rada_(fiqh)
Look up your books, and do soe readings..

Oh there were many, many problems. Embezzlement, possible terrorist ties, threats of violence against parents, teachers and the media, possible cheating... and on and on.

But the ACLU got involved because of religion. I don't agree with them often, but they got this one right. And they will continue to investigate the Gulen schools and other Arabic language schools to make sure they aren't using our tax dollars to promote Islam. The Arabic school in Brooklyn is closing as well. Too much scrutiny I suppose.

Creepers shouldn't get too greedy with public funds. Too many strings attached.

I thought dishonesty (hence cheating and stealing) were part of islam.... just sayin'

lolllllllllllllllllllll, you don't know your religion Sunni man? I am surprised..

Sahih Muslim

Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man. 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

Islam and The Nursing of Adults

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rada_(fiqh)
Look up your books, and do soe readings..

Yes, I distinctly remember the prophets of the Old Testament acting out in this "perverted" behavior, NOT!

There is nothing wrong with a wife asking permission of her husband.

It just shows that she respects his position as head of the household.

And teaches the children want a family should be and act like.

btw I am an American citizen and have the exact same rights and privileges as you do.

And do not need to hear your condescending attitude.

I have been falling all of your excuses to say women should ask their man to do anything but have you realized this is the 21st century and your in America. If you want to practice your religion in thin this matter then go to another country that excepts this kind of behavior you will not loose your american citizen ship but then you best of both worlds. :doubt:

Forum List

Back