America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

this is Islam. Muslims always has to explain themselves and their religion. It is the ONLY religion that take violent action against anybody who does not believe in it. Look at the Saudia arabia's flag!! it is 2 swords crossing!! is that a peace sign? or Declaring war? It start with sword, and whoever running from it, will end up with sword..
The rule of apostasy: حكم الردة
The two most popular Hadiths usually cited by orthodox Islamic clerics to support the death penalty for apostates are:
"Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17
"Whoever changed his (Islamic) religion, then kill him" Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:84:57

There is nothing wrong with a wife asking permission of her husband.

It just shows that she respects his position as head of the household.

And teaches the children want a family should be and act like.

btw I am an American citizen and have the exact same rights and privileges as you do.

And do not need to hear your condescending attitude.

I have been falling all of your excuses to say women should ask their man to do anything but have you realized this is the 21st century and your in America. If you want to practice your religion in thin this matter then go to another country that excepts this kind of behavior you will not loose your american citizen ship but then you best of both worlds. :doubt:
Why does this bother you so much ?

If I Muslim husband request that his wife ask his permission before leaving the house.

And she is fine with asking permission of her husband to do so.

I fail to see why it should concern anyone what happens between a husband and wife?

As far as leaving the country. I was born here and have no reason to go to any other country to live. Plus, I can do more to further the Islamic religion and Muslim agenda while living here in the United States. :cool:

this is Islam. Muslims always has to explain themselves and their religion. It is the ONLY religion that take violent action against anybody who does not believe in it. Look at the Saudia arabia's flag!! it is 2 swords crossing!! is that a peace sign? or Declaring war? It start with sword, and whoever running from it, will end up with sword..
The rule of apostasy: حكم الردة
The two most popular Hadiths usually cited by orthodox Islamic clerics to support the death penalty for apostates are:
"Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17
"Whoever changed his (Islamic) religion, then kill him" Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:84:57

What a load of ignorant rot. Islam is no better or worse than any other religion. As with Christianity and any other faith, extremists will distort the tenets of their faith to fit their radical agenda.
As far as leaving the country. I was born here and have no reason to go to any other country to live. Plus, I can do more to further the Islamic religion and Muslim agenda while living here in the United States.

A word of advice – Americans don’t take kindly to ‘religious agenda,’ regardless the faith.

There is nothing wrong with a wife asking permission of her husband.

It just shows that she respects his position as head of the household.

And teaches the children want a family should be and act like.

btw I am an American citizen and have the exact same rights and privileges as you do.

And do not need to hear your condescending attitude.

I have been falling all of your excuses to say women should ask their man to do anything but have you realized this is the 21st century and your in America. If you want to practice your religion in thin this matter then go to another country that excepts this kind of behavior you will not loose your american citizen ship but then yo
u best of both worlds. :doubt:
Why does this bother you so much ?

If I Muslim husband request that his wife ask his permission before leaving the house.

And she is fine with asking permission of her husband to do so.

I fail to see why it should concern anyone what happens between a husband and wife?

As far as leaving the country. I was born here and have no reason to go to any other country to live. Plus, I can do more to further the Islamic religion and Muslim agenda while living here in the United States. :cool:

Thank you again for another useful post. You and other Sharia supporters have a political agenda. It is not about "freedom of religion" It is about power and oppression.

No ADULT in this country need ask permission to leave the house. Liberty is an unalienable right.

Your obedient females are brainwashed. It happens to slaves and kidnapping victims as well. Dogs are grateful to their masters. Shame on you.

Last edited:
An Islamic marriage is built on "respect".

She respects me enough to ask permission to go somewhere.

And I respect her enough to allow her go.

She is not a slave, and if she doesn't like it is free to divorce me at any time.

But all good Muslim women know the Hadith that says " Obedience to your husband is the path to paradise"

"If a woman prays her five (daily) prayers and keeps her private parts chaste and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any of the doors of Paradise she wishes.” [Reported by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh

Malaysian women launch 'The Obedient Wife Club'

—A group of Malaysian Muslim women say they will fight divorce, domestic violence and other problems --by appealing to wives to be more obedient, according to one of the organisers.

Maznah Taufik said "The Obedient Wife Club" being launched Saturday is aimed at drawing women who will be taught how to please their husbands better to prevent them from straying or misbehaving.

"We just want to ask all the wives to be obedient wives so that there will be fewer problems in our society," such as infidelity, divorce and domestic violence, she told AFP. "Obedient wife means they are trying to entertain their husbands, not only taking care of their food and clothes," Maznah said. "They have to obey their husbands. That's the way Islam also asks."

Maznah said it was also the men's responsibility to teach their wives to be obedient. "Some wives, they just want to get married for leisure but they don't know the responsibility," she said. "To entertain their husbands is compulsory. If she doesn't do this, the husband will look for another woman... and the house will break down."

Saturday's launch near the capital Kuala Lumpur will include speeches and a show to demonstrate to women how to be good wives, Maznah said, adding that a similar club was set up in Jordan last month.

Maznah is already involved in another controversial venture --the Ikhwan Polygamy Club, which was launched in 2009 to promote polygamy. Muslim men in Malaysia can take up to four wives. She is herself in a polygamous marriage, as the second of her husband's two wives.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.d8595bca5666c62acd2c4571b115f96d.871

Last edited:
An Islamic marriage is built on "respect".

She respects me enough to ask permission to go somewhere.

And I respect her enough to allow her go.

She is not a slave, and if she doesn't like it is free to divorce me at any time.

But all good Muslim women know the Hadith that says " Obedience to your husband is the path to paradise"

"If a woman prays her five (daily) prayers and keeps her private parts chaste and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any of the doors of Paradise she wishes.” [Reported by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh

Do you respect her enough to ask her permission to go somewhere? Or is it only respect when women do it?

As head of the household I do not have to ask permission from anyone.

A Muslim woman is under the care and guardianship of her husband.

So it is my responsibility to monitor her activities.

And help guide her as to the correct behavior she should exhibit according to the religion

YOUR qur'an says "And of everything we created a pair, that happily you may remember." (Qur'an 51:49)
and also said, "Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one." [Al-Qur'an 4:3]
So, which one do you mean?

YOUR qur'an says "And of everything we created a pair, that happily you may remember." (Qur'an 51:49)
and also said, "Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one." [Al-Qur'an 4:3]

I am not exactly clear what your question is?? :confused:

I am not exactly clear what your question is?? :confused:

which one do you guide? and how do you give yourself the right to give permissions, and you call that respect, in what way?

I tell my husband where I am going, because I want to, but I don't ASK him, if I can go there or not. I have brain, and like to use it. I respect myself, and like to be respected, watch where I am going, DO NOT need someone to tell me I can go there, or not. This is the respect I know. Obediance is ONLY to GOD. other than that is BS.

Bullshit sunni man. You need to get out more. I have many many girlfriends, most of whom are in "traditional marriages" with the man as the head of household - financially. Not one asks for permission for anything. Decisions are made jointly and spouses are free to disagree. That's is the definition of respect. But if any one of those women claimed they needed "permission" to do anything - let alone leave the house - they would be told "that's fucked up" and referred to a medical professional.

The Stepford Wives was a cautionary tale. And hopefully this thread will be one as well.

by insulting me, and showing how you have no RESPECTFUL answer, you are showing how weak dick, and how miserably your fairy tales stories book has no base or respect. How respect would be expected from someone like you!!!!! You don't like me because I know the TRUTH. you have no explainations to any of the truth I said, about your book. You think by insulting me, I back off. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I am gonna show in this post, the fairy tales in ISLAM, and have the poof for it. LIKE OR NOT.

Forum List

Back