America is falling apart. Congress....Republicans.....DO SOMETHING

Another unsubstantiated lie by the board goof JimH52.

You can't prove incompetence. You just need to watch the republican controlled congress. The most Do Nothing group of loons in US History.
We passed a budget in our first year.
:eusa_shhh:

Yeah.....screwing everyone except your beloved 1%

They do something, you bitch. They don't do something, you bitch.

So who cares what you think because all you will do is bitch.

Do you call every you disagree with an obscene name often? It is beginning to look like that. Anger only makes you old and wrinkled......

Not old and not wrinkled, and definitely not angry.

You are the one that is constantly complaining. You start out by complaining the .republicans haven't done anything, now you complain about the republicans doing something. You complain that about people being angry. Do you ever stop whining and complaining?

Every post, every thread, whine and complain. Why would anyone in the Republican Party care what you think because no matter what they would do, you would lie, complain, and whine.

Does that make you feel better or are you going to whine and complain some more.

You can't prove incompetence. You just need to watch the republican controlled congress. The most Do Nothing group of loons in US History.

Do you call every you disagree with an obscene name often? It is beginning to look like that. Anger only makes you old and wrinkled......

You are the one that is constantly complaining. You start out by complaining the .republicans haven't done anything, now you complain about the republicans doing something. You complain that about people being angry. Do you ever stop whining and complaining?

Every post, every thread, whine and complain. Why would anyone in the Republican Party care what you think because no matter what they would do, you would lie, complain, and whine.

Does that make you feel better or are you going to whine and complain some more.

Refreshing that you didn't use another obscenity. I guess you took your meds this morning.

Refreshing that you didn't use another obscenity. I guess you took your meds this morning.

What is your implication about someone needing meds? So you make fun of people in wheelchairs? What about cancer victims? Are they a riot for you?

Man truly disgusting how intolerant you are about disabilities to the point you make fun of them. You are a piece of work.

I don't take any meds but I find it insulting that you would joke about such a serious issue.

And thanks for the last two posts diverting the issue away from your crying and whining all the time. I'll take it as another defeat for you because you can't answer the questions.

C'mon --- don't twist his words ... address the issue. He called no one an obscene name. You're just trying to deflect from the discussion - stay on point.

It's all you know.

Actually, its all we see.....

Yeah, how so?

C'mon --- don't twist his words ... address the issue. He called no one an obscene name. You're just trying to deflect from the discussion - stay on point.

He has to deflect, he got himself into a situation that requires honesty. Jim only deals in deceit and lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to read #79 and then ask who is lying. The thing about you RW Loons is that think you are members of "God's" political party, when in fact your language and demeanor prove otherwise. When you are proven wrong and when someone disagrees with your dogma, you eventually end up calling someone an obscenity or you throw some personal attacks. It never fails.

The only thing that I can assume is that your debating skills are so poor, that you over compensate and feel some sort of victory by degrading and insulting discourse. It is rather sad that you limited cerebral dexterity has driven you to such crude tactics. Go ahead and throw some more RW nastygrams if you like.

You need to read #79 and then ask who is lying. The thing about you RW Loons is that think you are members of "God's" political party, when in fact your language and demeanor prove otherwise. When you are proven wrong and when someone disagrees with your dogma, you eventually end up calling someone an obscenity or you throw some personal attacks. It never fails.

The only thing that I can assume is that your debating skills are so poor, that you over compensate and feel some sort of victory by degrading and insulting discourse. It is rather sad that you limited cerebral dexterity has driven you to such crude tactics. Go ahead and throw some more RW nastygrams if you like.

You know, I really DO hate to embarrass you in public, like this .... but you keep pushing.

In post 79, the poster said if X happens, "you bitch", and if Y happens, "you bitch"

In this context. 'bitch' is an action, therefore it is a verb. Verbs cannot be obscene names ... your wife bitches, your boss bitches, your mother in law bitches (or did, until she ran off with an itinerant yak herder). But, that doesn't make any of them a bitch ... it describes their action, not their heritage.

You jumped on this as a way to extricate yourself from an uncomfortable debate position. Nice try, but it didn't work.

You know, I really DO hate to embarrass you in public, like this .... but you keep pushing.

In post 79, the poster said if X happens, "you bitch", and if Y happens, "you bitch"

In this context. 'bitch' is an action, therefore it is a verb. Verbs cannot be obscene names ... your wife bitches, your boss bitches, your mother in law bitches (or did, until she ran off with an itinerant yak herder). But, that doesn't make any of them a bitch ... it describes their action, not their heritage.

You jumped on this as a way to extricate yourself from an uncomfortable debate position. Nice try, but it didn't work.

I guess the insults will increase after Hillary is elected, also. It is understandable.

He just got bitchslapped.

:lol:

Besides it is not America as a whole that is falling apart but the states of the Blue Wall. How does helping the lunatic left help America? In fact since it is the reinforcing of failure it would probably be damaging to the nation.

Yep...the infrastructure down here in Texas is in good shape.
I imagine there are places where the infrastructure isn't too bad yet.

Just rebuilt I-10,starting on hwy 290 and 45,finishing up hwy 99,
building more commuter tracks in Houston.
Just because the north east is in shambles doesnt mean the rest of the country is.
Yes and it still takes over an hour to get from 45 to Kirkwood some evenings. Ask AVG-JOE about the Houston infrastructure.

If the GOP backers here were administered truth serum, they would have to admit that their MIA Congress wasn't what they envisioned. Don't get me wrong, they'd rather have the football and sit on it than let the Democrats rule the roost but this cannot be the prescription they envisioned....

Meanwhile, as predicted, Obama's approval ratings are at 47%; up 7% since November.....

Gallup poll names Obama and Clinton most admired in world Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Looks like I may be correct about this after all (when the Court rules on SSM next month, he'll get another bump).

Obama's approval ratings over fifty % by July 4. Book it

I asked you a question, you deflected twice, you are dishonest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides it is not America as a whole that is falling apart but the states of the Blue Wall. How does helping the lunatic left help America? In fact since it is the reinforcing of failure it would probably be damaging to the nation.

Just because the north east is in shambles doesnt mean the rest of the country is.
Yes and it still takes over an hour to get from 45 to Kirkwood some evenings. Ask AVG-JOE about the Houston infrastructure.

I dont need anyone to tell me about Houston considering I live here.
And right now I can drive from kirkwood to I-45 in 36 minutes.
Which is an average of about sixty mph.
You might want to consider where someone lives before telling them about it.

I don't live there, but I spend a fair amount of time there. Houston's a crapshoot. I can get from Hobby to Dairy Ashford of Katy at the Kirkwood 3 building in under an hour, or two hours... it just depends. Crap, it took us forever one day just to get from Kirkwood 3 to Lynn's Steakhouse!

I don't live there, but I spend a fair amount of time there. Houston's a crapshoot. I can get from Hobby to Dairy Ashford of Katy at the Kirkwood 3 building in under an hour, or two hours... it just depends. Crap, it took us forever one day just to get from Kirkwood 3 to Lynn's Steakhouse!

But you can say that about any large city at rush hour.
Hell,I made it from Galveston to Katy Texas in 45 minutes.
Of course I was on an FZ 750 Genesis at the time.:eusa_whistle:

Calm down liberals are competency challenged and therefore don't even understand what passes for their logic.

Not at 8 in the morning unless you use the HOV lane. I lived there for decades loser....know all about 10, 45, 59/I-69 now. If you ever have a War and Peace on CD, you can listen to it while driving to and from work in Houston. Just be sure you check out another book to listen to on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Gee, that sounds pretty divisive....

Gee, that sounds pretty divisive....

How so?

Forum List

Back