America is No Longer a Democracy.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Hey all you fucking peasants that live outside NYC or the Beltway in DC, your nation has been stolen from you by a liberal media. We now have state controlled news agencies that are backing Hillary and the Democrats and the sheep from Orwell's Animal Farm go along with it. These sheep are called "Hillary Supporters." Let Hillary have the Justice Department and see what happens to your civil liberties. Also, if you are a Bernie Sandres supporter and vote Hillary you are a fucking lemming.

Hey all you fucking peasants that live outside NYC or the Beltway in DC, your nation has been stolen from you by a liberal media. We now have state controlled news agencies that are backing Hillary and the Democrats and the sheep from Orwell's Animal Farm go along with it. These sheep are called "Hillary Supporters." Let Hillary have the Justice Department and see what happens to your civil liberties. Also, if you are a Bernie Sandres supporter and vote Hillary you are a fucking lemming.
seems like your world is collapsing

itoldyou.jpg

America is for sure.

No...our world is collapsing idiot. Hillary just might win and I hope she fucks over every labor union member, college kid, and white suburbanite in this country. It's coming you idiots. I can survive, but I will laugh at your pain. "But Hillary promised!" Haaaaaaaaa idiots Robots. Lemmings.

No, it was stolen by two establishment parties who's only real care is power and money.

Calling all the "this isn't a democracy; it's a republic" guys.
It's a Constitutional Democratic Republic you retarded liberal motherfucker.

Still upset with the tyranny of gay marriage?
Gay marriage is a non fucking issue. Guess you don't have a job or love America do you? It's more important for you to suck a cock that keep the Republic strong. Selfish bastard.

Good that the left wing isn’t the only one given to hyperbole….

The nation is built to last. It’s strong enough to endure a presidency of Trump or Clinton or whomever. When it starts to suffer is when it’s citizens are afraid so much to think that there is no difference when quite clearly there is.

I mean, if you were hiring a warehouse manager, would you hire someone who never ran one? No.
Why would you do so as a President?

No...our world is collapsing idiot. Hillary just might win and I hope she fucks over every labor union member, college kid, and white suburbanite in this country. It's coming you idiots. I can survive, but I will laugh at your pain. "But Hillary promised!" Haaaaaaaaa idiots Robots. Lemmings.

...........and along with their kids and their kids' kids!

Suggest you take a remedial 6th grade civics class but until then, try putting your head down between your knees and taking deep breaths.

:uhoh3:

:lol:

No, it's not. Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

The world isn't ending just because someone you don't like is going to become President. Grow the fuck up.

Calling all the "this isn't a democracy; it's a republic" guys.
It's a Constitutional Democratic Republic you retarded liberal motherfucker.

Still upset with the tyranny of gay marriage?
Gay marriage is a non fucking issue. Guess you don't have a job or love America do you? It's more important for you to suck a cock that keep the Republic strong. Selfish bastard.

Oh, good. Finally gay marriage is a 'non fucking issue' because while it was working it's way through the court system to eventually end up in the USSC it was a big fucking issue with you dorks on the wrong side.

The Republic is doing fine and will continue to do so as long as we don't act so cavalierly arrogant towards minorities, our international allies, the use of nuclear weapons, other religions, women and not treat everything in life like a tween in the midst of a twitter feud.

Now, go suck your own cock.

Good that the left wing isn’t the only one given to hyperbole….

The nation is built to last. It’s strong enough to endure a presidency of Trump or Clinton or whomever. When it starts to suffer is when it’s citizens are afraid so much to think that there is no difference when quite clearly there is.

I mean, if you were hiring a warehouse manager, would you hire someone who never ran one? No.
Why would you do so as a President?

What has Hillary ever done? Work 36 years as a crimminal government insider? God your a sheep.

Forum List

Back