"America Last" Biden Bowed Down to European G7 Leaders

Few things could be more demonstrative of POTUS rookie Joe Biden's lack of qualification to be a president of the United States, than his disastrous performance at the G7 summit. A concise, accurate, and disturbing report of the train wreck, came from UK former Brexit leader and former member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage.

On the Cortes & Pellegrino show on Newsmax last night, Farage pointed out that when former US presidents came to the UK, it was a big deal. He mentioned Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Trump. He said when Trump came over, it dominated the news before, during, and for weeks afterward. He stated >> when "Biden came, no one knew he was here. In most of G7, with a sort of inane grin on his face, staring into the middle distance, and once or twice, not knowing who was even in the room with him. I mean, it was pathetic.

And when he tried to get a motion passed, condemning communist China for its treatment of the Uighurs, the French and Germans said 'No, no, no, Mr. Biden, we're not doing that', he said 'OK',
(offering no strength whatever, for his position, giving in immediately).

"Then he went to NATO, and literally TOOK THE KNEE, before a group of nations who were not paying the 2% membership fee, necessary to be part of the NATO club. The club's a great club. We all.. (unintelligible) ..and protect each other. The Germans are paying about 1.1%. Over 20 of the other members are paying nowhere near 2%. So Biden took the knee, took the knee, to globalist leaders in Europe, and sacrificed American taxpayers' money. It was pathetic.

All of this is notably in addition to Biden's disastrous meeting with Valdimir Putin and his "taking the knee" also there, by endorsing the Nordstrom 2 Pipeline, to the delight of European workers, while 11,000 American workers were put out of work by Biden's shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline. More out of work by closure of ANWAR, and drilling on federal lands.

Equally disastrous, while meeting with Putin, was Biden's list of 16 critical infrastructure targets that should be off limits to cyber attacks, that he handed to Putin. Putin must have thought he was dreaming. Americans were dumbfounded.

Here's what Biden said about it > :oops:o_O:rolleyes: >
“I gave them a list. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t have it in front of me, 16 specific entities,” Biden told reporters in a press conference following the meeting. “Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy from the energy sector to our water systems. I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructures should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

When Biden spoke those words jaws dropped to the ground. Yikes! Huge mistake. Joe Biden just handed a foreign adversary the 16 most critical targets in America vulnerable to cyberattacks. This was something that a 12 year old schoolkid would have sense enough to never do.

Furthermore, Biden basically extended an open invitation for Russian hackers to launch ransomware attacks on every target in America not on that list.

Americans watched in horror as a clearly confused and fatigued Joe Biden suffered memory lapses, and repeatedly lost his train of thought throughout his trip in Europe.

All this is also in addition to Biden's acquiescence to all the nations -led by Mexico and China (more knees) and their remittance pillaging of the US economy totaling over $150 Billion/year, in lost sales for US businesses, US workers suffering the after effects.

When are we going to see blue MALA hats being worn by Democrats ?...(Make America Last Again)

Bowed down my ass. He spent most of his time apologising for the American people for voting that idiot trump into office.
He bowed to no one. You're just another hate filled dickhead.
any president apologizing for americans is bowing down. FACT. kiss my white ass. They all owe my country money and blatantly fail to pay. So you too bow to hitlerish people

Your knowledge of international diplomacy is the same as trumps. Nothing.

Few things could be more demonstrative of POTUS rookie Joe Biden's lack of qualification to be a president of the United States, than his disastrous performance at the G7 summit. A concise, accurate, and disturbing report of the train wreck, came from UK former Brexit leader and former member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage.

On the Cortes & Pellegrino show on Newsmax last night, Farage pointed out that when former US presidents came to the UK, it was a big deal. He mentioned Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Trump. He said when Trump came over, it dominated the news before, during, and for weeks afterward. He stated >> when "Biden came, no one knew he was here. In most of G7, with a sort of inane grin on his face, staring into the middle distance, and once or twice, not knowing who was even in the room with him. I mean, it was pathetic.

And when he tried to get a motion passed, condemning communist China for its treatment of the Uighurs, the French and Germans said 'No, no, no, Mr. Biden, we're not doing that', he said 'OK',

"Then he went to NATO, and literally TOOK THE KNEE, before a group of nations who were not paying the 2% membership fee, necessary to be part of the NATO club. The club's a great club. We all.. (unintelligible) ..and protect each other. The Germans are paying about 1.1%. Over 20 of the other members are paying nowhere near 2%. So Biden took the knee, took the knee, to globalist leaders in Europe, and sacrificed American taxpayers' money. It was pathetic.

All of this is notably in addition to Biden's disastrous meeting with Valdimir Putin and his "taking the knee" also there, by endorsing the Nordstrom 2 Pipeline, to the delight of European workers, while 11,000 American workers were put out of work by Biden's shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline. More out of work by closure of ANWAR, and drilling on federal lands.

Equally disastrous, while meeting with Putin, was Biden's list of 16 critical infrastructure targets that should be off limits to cyber attacks, that he handed to Putin. Putin must have thought he was dreaming. Americans were dumbfounded.

“I gave them a list. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t have it in front of me, 16 specific entities,” Biden told reporters in a press conference following the meeting. “Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy from the energy sector to our water systems. I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructures should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

When Biden spoke those words jaws dropped to the ground. Yikes! Huge mistake. Joe Biden just handed a foreign adversary the 16 most critical targets in America vulnerable to cyberattacks. This was something that a 12 year old schoolkid would have sense enough to never do.

Furthermore, Biden basically extended an open invitation for Russian hackers to launch ransomware attacks on every target in America not on that list.

Americans watched in horror as a clearly confused and fatigued Joe Biden suffered memory lapses, and repeatedly lost his train of thought throughout his trip in Europe.

All this is also in addition to Biden's acquiescence to all the nations -led by Mexico and China (more knees) and their remittance pillaging of the US economy totaling over $150 Billion/year, in lost sales for US businesses, US workers suffering the after effects.

When are we going to see blue MALA hats being worn by Democrats ?...(Make America Last Again)

Bowed down my ass. He spent most of his time apologising for the American people for voting that idiot trump into office.
any president apologizing for americans is bowing down. FACT. kiss my white ass. They all owe my country money and blatantly fail to pay. So you too bow to hitlerish people

don't they get our money? Israel getting money? Germany? European countries? We want them to repay us. When you use a credit card, aren't you supposed to pay back the money you used from the credit card company? I think you do. You explain why that is wrong?

don't they get our money? Israel getting money? Germany? European countries? We want them to repay us. When you use a credit card, aren't you supposed to pay back the money you used from the credit card company? I think you do. You explain why that is wrong?

In my previous post I did touch on how little you know. You've just confirmed it.
Get some facts.

In my previous post I did touch on how little you know. You've just confirmed it.
Get some facts.
An what do YOU know ? How much is Germany paying into NATO ? How is it SUPPOSED to pay ? And the other European countries ?

And Biden's stance toward their payments ?
You know the answer to these questions ? You know anything ?

quite the imagination you got there, but this is what happened last time:
xur1kh8km2771.jpg
Nice

Get some facts.
An what do YOU know ? How much is Germany paying into NATO ? How is it SUPPOSED to pay ? And the other European countries ?

And Biden's stance toward their payments ?
You know the answer to these questions ? You know anything ?

Here's what Germany pay. I think you think they paid nothing. You're wrong again

Germany reported a record high in NATO defense spending for 2021, submitting a budget of €53 billion ($63.8 billion) for the current year. That figure marks a 3.2% increase over the year before. In 2020, spending was capped at an estimated €51.4 billion.7 Feb 2021

Let me know if you need more info.

Here's what Germany pay. I think you think they paid nothing. You're wrong again

Germany reported a record high in NATO defense spending for 2021, submitting a budget of €53 billion ($63.8 billion) for the current year. That figure marks a 3.2% increase over the year before. In 2020, spending was capped at an estimated €51.4 billion.7 Feb 2021

You "think" wrong. The membership fee for NATO is 2% of GDP. Trump insisted that each country pay the 2% fee, and not stick the US with an excessive bill. In 2017, the only countries paying the 2% fee or higher, were the US and the UK.

Germany is now paying 1.1% (about HALF of what they should be), and weakling Biden didn't make a peep of protest. Instead he took the knee, cowtowing and caving in to the Europeans. Pathetic.

1624603223063.png

You "think" wrong. The membership fee for NATO is 2% of GDP. Trump insisted that each country pay the 2% fee, and not stick the US with an excessive bill. In 2017, the only countries paying the 2% fee or higher, were the US and the UK.

Germany is now paying 1.1% (about HALF of what they should be), and weakling Biden didn't make a peep of protest. Instead he took the knee, cowtowing and caving in to the Europeans. Pathetic.

View attachment 505274

Listen up dickhead. Your question was " how much was Germany paying into nato".
Read it again big mouth.

I answer the question correct then you divert to percentages. I know that. I answer your question so get over it idiot.
Do you ever read what you write?
Think before you get a rush of blood.

When Trump went to the NATO meetings, he insisted that the Europeans stop underpaying the NATO membership fees, causing the US to overpay. That's because Trump is a NATIONALIST, who represents the interests of his nation.

Biden is a GLOBALIST (INTERNATIONALIST), not an American. His interest are global and pays no loyalty to any one country in particular. On the world stage, he might do anything, depending on who is paying him, or whatever other factors. In dealing with China, he puts China above the US. In dealing with Russia, he puts Russia above the US.
In dealing with G7 countries, he let them stick America with the big bill. these have been the actions of America Last Joe Biden.

Read it again big mouth. I answer the question correct then you divert to percentages. I know that. I answer your question so get over it idiot.
Do you ever read what you write? Think before you get a rush of blood.
You are who diverted, damn fool. How much Germany was paying, could be a numerical amount as you stated, but it could also be a %.
So which was being asked ?

If you had better than 1/3 of a brain, you'd know the % was being asked, since that is what was stated in the OP, setting the subject matter for the thread.

So you're still just a rookie airhead, struggling to learn how to post in a computer forum.

Read it again big mouth. I answer the question correct then you divert to percentages. I know that. I answer your question so get over it idiot.
Do you ever read what you write? Think before you get a rush of blood.
You are who diverted, damn fool. How much Germany was paying, could be a numerical amount as you stated, but it could also be a %.
So which was being asked ?

If you had better than 1/3 of a brain, you'd know the % was being asked, since that is what was stated in the OP, setting the subject matter for the thread.

So you're still just a rookie airhead, struggling to learn how to post in a computer forum.

I answered your question and you never mentioned percentages. Check it again dickhead. Now you take aim at my intelligence and computer skills as a form of defence for asking the wrong question. Admit it. I pinged you and you don't like it. Get over it.
Not everyone is as dumb and ignorant as you .

But how is this debate about how Biden bowed to anyone? You guys are searching for anything to ridicule him and prepared to tell lies to achieve it.
You are so full of hate of democrats no matter what they do. Every single thing they do is wrong according to you but deliberately avoid questioning the mental state and fascism of TRUMP.
You don't have a right to question anything they do when you're not prepared to questions mistakes trump made. Grow up. You're out of your depth.

I answered your question and you never mentioned percentages. Check it again dickhead. Now you take aim at my intelligence and computer skills as a form of defence for asking the wrong question. Admit it. I pinged you and you don't like it. Get over it.
Not everyone is as dumb and ignorant as you .

But how is this debate about how Biden bowed to anyone? You guys are searching for anything to ridicule him and prepared to tell lies to achieve it.
You are so full of hate of democrats no matter what they do. Every single thing they do is wrong according to you but deliberately avoid questioning the mental state and fascism of TRUMP.
You don't have a right to question anything they do when you're not prepared to questions mistakes trump made. Grow up. You're out of your depth.
FALSE! I mentioned %s in the OP, and now I'm having to school you on how to engage in forum posting. Bedtime time now. No time to be talking to harebrained rookies. :rolleyes:

The thread premise is a lie.

Indeed, President Biden is tasked with cleaning up the foreign policy mess left by Trump.

Leader of the Free World, after a four year absence.

America is back. Phew.
The OP thinks Allies are enemies and US should be better buddies with Russia and North Korea...

Different policy, work our allies against our enemies..

OP probably expected the President of US to kiss Russia's ass and denigrate US intelligence... Biden didn't do that so he must be bad...

The Trumpsters somehow think that we can be Leader of the Free World while simultaneously isolating ourselves from the Free World.

That's just not how it works, gang. I don't care what you have been told in your universe.
Insisting that chiseling NATO countries pay their fair share of their obliged membership fees, is not "isolating ourselves from the Free World."

You, and a few others in this thread, are an information-deprived, brainwashed DUPE of leftist FAKE NEWS media. Ho hum.
Bullshit...

Germany just looked at the world different... While you and Trumpets shit your pants and any bad words and want more tanks (probably for a parade), Germany looked and said the next attack could be a virus.

Germany didn't spend there money with defence contractors but instead invested in Vaccine RNA technology by giving grants to companies who were actively researching in the area.. UK did much the same but different tech..

Needless to say Germany was right and Trumpets are wrong again... Most of the vaccine going into US arms and saving hundreds of thousands of Americans came from these two sources...

NATO allies came to aid US in time of need much like US has done for its allies... Trump doesn't want or care understand that, he was too busy kissing Putin's ass..

View attachment 505274

Since when is the military household of Germany something what has to be discussed in the USA? Take your soldiers and bring them home in their own country. Bye, bye USA! And whatever Germany pays or not pays for the own army has absolutelly nothing to do with the money which the USA is wasting for their own armies.

... By the way: Do we have something at all what we could call "army" in Germany? ... On the other side: Who cares?

Last edited:
Only in TrumpWorld. The rest of the world knows better, and they've said so.
Yup. They said exactly how they're going to rip us off, and stick us with the tab for NATO, while they reap the benefits, without paying. (as Trump forced them to do)

One of your problems is, you aren't able to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. That is a prerequisite.

Trump isn't a good guy. He's a liar and a cheat.. a man utterly without character or scruples.
View attachment 504656
You people should be in jail. Biden is a traitor that has made millions selling us out.
Nothing like Trump did.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Dotard getting $1billion from China to enrich himself and used the US government to do it.

The Trump cult ignores that.

Leader of the Free World, after a four year absence.
America is back. Phew.
The OP thinks Allies are enemies and US should be better buddies with Russia and North Korea...
Different policy, work our allies against our enemies..
OP probably expected the President of US to kiss Russia's ass and denigrate US intelligence... Biden didn't do that so he must be bad...
This stuff has been pounded into their heads since the days of Limbaugh. 24/7/365.

They are intimidated by complexity and nuance, so they impulsively attack it.

Keep it simple. No matter what.

View attachment 505274
How much should Germany insist the US Government spend on Vaccine Research?

You just want more bombs and tanks bought from defence contractors... Fuck the people if attacked by a virus...

Forum List

Back