"America Last" Biden Bowed Down to European G7 Leaders

When you start calling names, you are unsure of yourself.
when it fits, it just fits.
You are not the sharpest tool in the boxeither. Hey, that fits.
your opinion. you think that bothers me. Even there I'm five times smarter than you. And there is that.
You are an idiot who has no idea who I am.
I honestly don’t care who you are. But on the other hand you are implying you know me and others!

Look at your sources.
Nigel Farage - couldn't have a better one. Are you disputing his words ?
Yes. Consider the source.
hell of a lot more reliable and honest than you will ever be....source considered
You are showing your ignorance.
Leader of the Free World, after a four year absence.

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.
That is not how it was viewed outside of the US.
In all seriousness, these people believe that most of the planet adores and respects Trump like they do.

Anyone who dares not to, is "evil".

Impossible to deal logically with thinking like that.

Trump is a laughingstock because he's an ignorant buffoon.
xiden is THE laughing stock of the world....because he's an compromised piece of shit, and putting AMERICA last...
You are confusing him with Trump.
you are delusional...i meant xiden, shit stain, thats why i typed it....go try to read your own mind, because thats all in shambles
And it's essentially all he does.
awww...all because you are WRONG again...the 2 butt buddies.....

Look at your sources.
hell of a lot more reliable and honest than you will ever be....source considered

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.
In all seriousness, these people believe that most of the planet adores and respects Trump like they do.

xiden is THE laughing stock of the world....because he's an compromised piece of shit, and putting AMERICA last...
you are delusional...i meant xiden, shit stain, thats why i typed it....go try to read your own mind, because thats all in shambles
See? :laugh:

your opinion. you think that bothers me. Even there I'm five times smarter than you. And there is that.
I honestly don’t care who you are. But on the other hand you are implying you know me and others!
must be a pyscho....it doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground

Look at your sources.

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.

See? :laugh:
:boo_hoo14:....TRUTH hurts deniers and liars

you are just an idiot who knows nothing....but wants to stick its 2 cents in when its only worth a quarter cent

you are just an idiot who knows nothing....but wants to stick its 2 cents in when its only worth a quarter cent
Yeah, that makes sense. Drinking and posting are you?

Must be yours. Projecting huh?

i didn't think you would be smart enough to understand....go ask your masters what it means

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.
Only in TrumpWorld. The rest of the world knows better, and they've said so.
You can fuck off traitor. Biden is America last president.
I don't know how you guys make it through the day.

The same way you do.
With lots of drugs and stimulants?
It appears to be mostly rage and paranoia. They're "at war", don't forget.

They're at war, we're not. Shades of 9/11.
Nope not at all, but I do know liberals are traitors.
In other words, you do not know shit.
I know the rest of the world is laughing at you loons. After Biden proved without a doubt, he has dementia. It's being reported on everywhere but here.

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.

The same way you do.

I know that you believe that.
You loons voted for a man who is ate up with dementia. Even other countries news anchors starting to report about it. You loons are becoming the laughing stock of the world.
View attachment 504677View attachment 504678
The world does.
quite the imagination you got there, but this is what happened last time:
xur1kh8km2771.jpg

All Trump accomplished with China was to devastate US soybean farmers and caused that whole market share to go to Brazil.
Soybeans was one commodity out of thousands, and even these farmers got compensation. The real issue with China was to stop giving them unrestricted access to our market, and saturating our stores with Made in China stuff. That's what Trump did, and he successfully reduced our imports from them.

This was proceeding slowly but nicely, until it was interrupted by China ass-kisser Biden taking over, and now giving China almost everything they want, at the expense of US businesses and workers. Big downgrade.

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.

The same way you do.

I know the rest of the world is laughing at you loons. After Biden proved without a doubt, he has dementia. It's being reported on everywhere but here.

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.

The same way you do.

You loons voted for a man who is ate up with dementia. Even other countries news anchors starting to report about it. You loons are becoming the laughing stock of the world.
View attachment 504677View attachment 504678
The world does.
quite the imagination you got there, but this is what happened last time:
xur1kh8km2771.jpg
Sounds like something Biden would have said...... :rolleyes:

So now Wrong-About-Everything Biden says he is going to tackle America's crime problem. This is the same guy who

1. blames gun sellers for gun violence, when they are exactly who not to blame. They ae the ones who are in contact with FBI doing background checks, and helping to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

2. who advocates same policies as crime ridden cities like New York and Chicago, which do nothing but tell criminals the public is unarmed, and easy prey.

3. is increasing crime, by encouraging illegal immigration, and spreading illegal aliens all over the country, disregarding the warning Trump wisely and correctly gave us >> "They're bringing crime. They're bringing drugs. They're rapists."

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.

The same way you do.

are you cheborneck? Indeed he knows shit.

All Trump accomplished with China was to devastate US soybean farmers and caused that whole market share to go to Brazil.
Soybeans was one commodity out of thousands, and even these farmers got compensation. The real issue with China was to stop giving them unrestricted access to our market, and saturating our stores with Made in China stuff. That's what Trump did, and he successfully reduced our imports from them.

This was proceeding slowly but nicely, until it was interrupted by China ass-kisser Biden taking over, and now giving China almost everything they want, at the expense of US businesses and workers. Big downgrade.
remember, you're trying to discuss something of intelligence with a demofk. There is no possibility, that fk would understand what you wrote. It's outstanding, but wasted on a brick.

Few things could be more demonstrative of POTUS rookie Joe Biden's lack of qualification to be a president of the United States, than his disastrous performance at the G7 summit. A concise, accurate, and disturbing report of the train wreck, came from UK former Brexit leader and former member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage.

On the Cortes & Pellegrino show on Newsmax last night, Farage pointed out that when former US presidents came to the UK, it was a big deal. He mentioned Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Trump. He said when Trump came over, it dominated the news before, during, and for weeks afterward. He stated >> when "Biden came, no one knew he was here. In most of G7, with a sort of inane grin on his face, staring into the middle distance, and once or twice, not knowing who was even in the room with him. I mean, it was pathetic.

And when he tried to get a motion passed, condemning communist China for its treatment of the Uighurs, the French and Germans said 'No, no, no, Mr. Biden, we're not doing that', he said 'OK',
(offering no strength whatever, for his position, giving in immediately).

"Then he went to NATO, and literally TOOK THE KNEE, before a group of nations who were not paying the 2% membership fee, necessary to be part of the NATO club. The club's a great club. We all.. (unintelligible) ..and protect each other. The Germans are paying about 1.1%. Over 20 of the other members are paying nowhere near 2%. So Biden took the knee, took the knee, to globalist leaders in Europe, and sacrificed American taxpayers' money. It was pathetic.

All of this is notably in addition to Biden's disastrous meeting with Valdimir Putin and his "taking the knee" also there, by endorsing the Nordstrom 2 Pipeline, to the delight of European workers, while 11,000 American workers were put out of work by Biden's shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline. More out of work by closure of ANWAR, and drilling on federal lands.

Equally disastrous, while meeting with Putin, was Biden's list of 16 critical infrastructure targets that should be off limits to cyber attacks, that he handed to Putin. Putin must have thought he was dreaming. Americans were dumbfounded.

Here's what Biden said about it > :oops:o_O:rolleyes: >
“I gave them a list. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t have it in front of me, 16 specific entities,” Biden told reporters in a press conference following the meeting. “Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy from the energy sector to our water systems. I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructures should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

When Biden spoke those words jaws dropped to the ground. Yikes! Huge mistake. Joe Biden just handed a foreign adversary the 16 most critical targets in America vulnerable to cyberattacks. This was something that a 12 year old schoolkid would have sense enough to never do.

Furthermore, Biden basically extended an open invitation for Russian hackers to launch ransomware attacks on every target in America not on that list.

Americans watched in horror as a clearly confused and fatigued Joe Biden suffered memory lapses, and repeatedly lost his train of thought throughout his trip in Europe.

All this is also in addition to Biden's acquiescence to all the nations -led by Mexico and China (more knees) and their remittance pillaging of the US economy totaling over $150 Billion/year, in lost sales for US businesses, US workers suffering the after effects.

When are we going to see blue MALA hats being worn by Democrats ?...(Make America Last Again)

Bowed down my ass. He spent most of his time apologising for the American people for voting that idiot trump into office.
He bowed to no one. You're just another hate filled dickhead.

Few things could be more demonstrative of POTUS rookie Joe Biden's lack of qualification to be a president of the United States, than his disastrous performance at the G7 summit. A concise, accurate, and disturbing report of the train wreck, came from UK former Brexit leader and former member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage.

On the Cortes & Pellegrino show on Newsmax last night, Farage pointed out that when former US presidents came to the UK, it was a big deal. He mentioned Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Trump. He said when Trump came over, it dominated the news before, during, and for weeks afterward. He stated >> when "Biden came, no one knew he was here. In most of G7, with a sort of inane grin on his face, staring into the middle distance, and once or twice, not knowing who was even in the room with him. I mean, it was pathetic.

And when he tried to get a motion passed, condemning communist China for its treatment of the Uighurs, the French and Germans said 'No, no, no, Mr. Biden, we're not doing that', he said 'OK',
(offering no strength whatever, for his position, giving in immediately).

"Then he went to NATO, and literally TOOK THE KNEE, before a group of nations who were not paying the 2% membership fee, necessary to be part of the NATO club. The club's a great club. We all.. (unintelligible) ..and protect each other. The Germans are paying about 1.1%. Over 20 of the other members are paying nowhere near 2%. So Biden took the knee, took the knee, to globalist leaders in Europe, and sacrificed American taxpayers' money. It was pathetic.

All of this is notably in addition to Biden's disastrous meeting with Valdimir Putin and his "taking the knee" also there, by endorsing the Nordstrom 2 Pipeline, to the delight of European workers, while 11,000 American workers were put out of work by Biden's shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline. More out of work by closure of ANWAR, and drilling on federal lands.

Equally disastrous, while meeting with Putin, was Biden's list of 16 critical infrastructure targets that should be off limits to cyber attacks, that he handed to Putin. Putin must have thought he was dreaming. Americans were dumbfounded.

Here's what Biden said about it > :oops:o_O:rolleyes: >
“I gave them a list. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t have it in front of me, 16 specific entities,” Biden told reporters in a press conference following the meeting. “Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy from the energy sector to our water systems. I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructures should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

When Biden spoke those words jaws dropped to the ground. Yikes! Huge mistake. Joe Biden just handed a foreign adversary the 16 most critical targets in America vulnerable to cyberattacks. This was something that a 12 year old schoolkid would have sense enough to never do.

Furthermore, Biden basically extended an open invitation for Russian hackers to launch ransomware attacks on every target in America not on that list.

Americans watched in horror as a clearly confused and fatigued Joe Biden suffered memory lapses, and repeatedly lost his train of thought throughout his trip in Europe.

All this is also in addition to Biden's acquiescence to all the nations -led by Mexico and China (more knees) and their remittance pillaging of the US economy totaling over $150 Billion/year, in lost sales for US businesses, US workers suffering the after effects.

When are we going to see blue MALA hats being worn by Democrats ?...(Make America Last Again)

Bowed down my ass. He spent most of his time apologising for the American people for voting that idiot trump into office.
He bowed to no one. You're just another hate filled dickhead.
any president apologizing for americans is bowing down. FACT. kiss my white ass. They all owe my country money and blatantly fail to pay. So you too bow to hitlerish people

Forum List

Back