"America Last" Biden Bowed Down to European G7 Leaders

Leader of the Free World, after a four year absence.
America is back. Phew.
The OP thinks Allies are enemies and US should be better buddies with Russia and North Korea...
Different policy, work our allies against our enemies..
OP probably expected the President of US to kiss Russia's ass and denigrate US intelligence... Biden didn't do that so he must be bad...
This stuff has been pounded into their heads since the days of Limbaugh. 24/7/365.

They are intimidated by complexity and nuance, so they impulsively attack it.

Keep it simple. No matter what.
So true...

They also had bought into Trump so much.. Even though they probably know he was an international screw up they can't admit it...

Germany took some of that money from defence and instead of buying tanks and bombs they looked at protection from pandemics and invested in RNA technology.. This is now being used to save hundreds of thousands of Americans...

But they are still here talking about Tanks and Bombs... World moved on, Cybersecurity and creating an infrastructure to defend against attack is now more important..

These guys thing North Korea is a threat because they have 1.3m in the military, modern warfare that is target practice...

America is back. Phew.
The OP thinks Allies are enemies and US should be better buddies with Russia and North Korea...
OP probably expected the President of US to kiss Russia's ass and denigrate US intelligence... Biden didn't do that so he must be bad...
This stuff has been pounded into their heads since the days of Limbaugh. 24/7/365.

So true...

They also had bought into Trump so much.. Even though they probably know he was an international screw up they can't admit it...

Germany took some of that money from defence and instead of buying tanks and bombs they looked at protection from pandemics and invested in RNA technology.. This is now being used to save hundreds of thousands of Americans...

But they are still here talking about Tanks and Bombs... World moved on, Cybersecurity and creating an infrastructure to defend against attack is now more important..

These guys thing North Korea is a threat because they have 1.3m in the military, modern warfare that is target practice...
There is a clear, direct, historic and symbiotic relationship between Trump and Limbaugh/talk radio.

Stealing a line from rightwinger, Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said "this is gonna be easy".

In my previous post I did touch on how little you know. You've just confirmed it.
Get some facts.
... How much is Germany paying into NATO ? ...

Into the organisation "NATO" as much money as the USA is paying as far as I heard. So relativelly 4 times more per inhabitant than the USA is paying ... or about 32 times more money per squaremile. And the countries, which are organized - some say "desorganized" - in the NATO pay their own armies and not the armies of other countries.

Last edited:
The US is no longer in a position of strength...the CCP to the world when Xiden took office

Do you like to say with this words you think under Trump the USA had been in position of strength? Do you spell "strength" s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y?

In my previous post I did touch on how little you know. You've just confirmed it.
Get some facts.

Into the organisation "NATO" as much money as the USA is paying as far as I heard. So relativelly 4 times more per inhabitant than the USA is paying ... or about 32 times more money per squaremile. And the countries, which are organized - some say "desorganized" - in the NATO pay their own armies and not the armies of other countries.
So a nation the size of a state in our nation is compared that way for NATO payments. They are the ones in many war torn theatres. We do not even protect our Southern border. But protect them.

You can't be a leader when you refuse to engage those you want to lead.

Even a CHILD knows that.

These guys would rather hide, because that's what they're told to do.
"Refuse to engage" is EXACTLY what Biden is doing. Everything the Europeans said that they wanted, he said OK. (despite that those thing are BAD FOR AMERICA)

God, you DUPE guys are dumb.
Holy crap. Obviously you don't know what "engage" means.

You're boring, Trumpster. Play with someone else.

I see you found someone else not willing to accept your childish know-it-all quips and like a good lefty, you thumb your nose at them as if they have no idea what they are talking about, despite actual facts to the contrary. The indoctrination and/or TDS is really strong in you.

We simply aren’t smart enough to comprehend that Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for. Weird, but that is just the opposite of what most sane people think, but hey, continue believing what you will. Folks like you are the useful idiots China and Russia and all of Europe for that matter love because it puts THEIR countries first and takes the US down a notch or two or three or four.

Even a CHILD knows that.

"Refuse to engage" is EXACTLY what Biden is doing. Everything the Europeans said that they wanted, he said OK. (despite that those thing are BAD FOR AMERICA)

I see you found someone else not willing to accept your childish know-it-all quips and like a good lefty, you thumb your nose at them as if they have no idea what they are talking about, despite actual facts to the contrary. The indoctrination and/or TDS is really strong in you.

We simply aren’t smart enough to comprehend that Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for. Weird, but that is just the opposite of what most sane people think, but hey, continue believing what you will. Folks like you are the useful idiots China and Russia and all of Europe for that matter love because it puts THEIR countries first and takes the US down a notch or two or three or four.

Don't be silly. Biden is mending fences with our allies. Trump is still busy accusing American voting precincts of either treason or incompetence.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for?

Wow.

I don't know who thinks that, but then again, I don't exist in your reality. Sorry.

Get some facts.

So a nation the size of a state in our nation is compared that way for NATO payments. They are the ones in many war torn theatres. We do not even protect our Southern border. But protect them.

We do protect our borders. We have 21,000 Border Patrol agents. Have you been to Canada or Mexico? Have you ever been thru US Customs or Immigration?

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.
Only in TrumpWorld. The rest of the world knows better, and they've said so.
You can fuck off traitor. Biden is America last president.
I don't know how you guys make it through the day.

The same way you do.
With lots of drugs and stimulants?
It appears to be mostly rage and paranoia. They're "at war", don't forget.

They're at war, we're not. Shades of 9/11.
Nope not at all, but I do know liberals are traitors.
I know that you believe that.
You loons voted for a man who is ate up with dementia. Even other countries news anchors starting to report about it. You loons are becoming the laughing stock of the world.

Anyone who is not demented in some way themselves believes that. Where does that leave you?

America is back. Phew.

there was no absence

America is back. Phew.
It never left.
You can fuck off traitor. Biden is America last president.
I don't know how you guys make it through the day.

The same way you do.
With lots of drugs and stimulants?
It appears to be mostly rage and paranoia. They're "at war", don't forget.

They're at war, we're not. Shades of 9/11.
Nope not at all, but I do know liberals are traitors.
You loons voted for a man who is ate up with dementia. Even other countries news anchors starting to report about it. You loons are becoming the laughing stock of the world.

Anyone who is not demented in some way themselves believes that. Where does that leave you?
I don't know.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for?

Wow.

I don't know who thinks that, but then again, I don't exist in your reality. Sorry.

Evidently you think that. Biden’s policies give in to China and Russia on a daily basis. Where have you been? Let me guess, watching CNN again.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Wow.

Evidently you think that. Biden’s policies give in to China and Russia on a daily basis. Where have you been? Let me guess, watching CNN again.
You just keep making things up.

I don't know how to communicate with people who do that.

Please try this stuff on someone else, thanks.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Wow.

You are really ignorant about China and Russia. Can't you get past the Gateway Pundit type information?

Even a CHILD knows that.

Wow.

You are really ignorant about China and Russia. Can't you get past the Gateway Pundit type information?
This is their reality.

Yup. They said exactly how they're going to rip us off, and stick us with the tab for NATO, while they reap the benefits, without paying. (as Trump forced them to do)

One of your problems is, you aren't able to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. That is a prerequisite.

Trump isn't a good guy. He's a liar and a cheat.. a man utterly without character or scruples.
View attachment 504656
You people should be in jail. Biden is a traitor that has made millions selling us out.
Nothing like Trump did.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Dotard getting $1billion from China to enrich himself and used the US government to do it.

The Trump cult ignores that.
Hunter got 1.5 billion. Trump put sanctions on China you traitors bitched about constantly.

America is back. Phew.

So true...

There is a clear, direct, historic and symbiotic relationship between Trump and Limbaugh/talk radio.

Stealing a line from rightwinger, Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said "this is gonna be easy".

The ironic part here is that the left has had the equivlent of right wing talk radio in the educational system for at least 2-3 full decades. Many of the lefties are products of this full time scheme. You accuse those who listened to Rush as being brainwashed, just imagine how strong the force is for those in liberal indoctrination centers from grade school, soon to be pre-school, to grad school. Yeah, that is where we are and that is how every other country that wants control of their populace functions.

Yup. They said exactly how they're going to rip us off, and stick us with the tab for NATO, while they reap the benefits, without paying. (as Trump forced them to do)

One of your problems is, you aren't able to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. That is a prerequisite.

Trump isn't a good guy. He's a liar and a cheat.. a man utterly without character or scruples.
View attachment 504656
You people should be in jail. Biden is a traitor that has made millions selling us out.
Nothing like Trump did.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Dotard getting $1billion from China to enrich himself and used the US government to do it.

The Trump cult ignores that.
Hunter got 1.5 billion. Trump put sanctions on China you traitors bitched about constantly.

You are ignorant too.

Forum List

Back