America Must Follow the European Lead in Green Energy

Nothing wrong with wood stoves. People are going to have to get together to survive this crap that was totally preventable and brought on by bad government.
In the meantime, something needs to be done about the bad govermentation.
Burning wood releases more CO2 per BTU than ANY other form of energy known.

Now, we all know that CO2 isn't really a pollutant, but for whackjob nutcase cultists like Crick - well, they are forcing Armageddon...

When are you people going to admit the obvious; that Europe's heating problems are not due to green energy policies but to Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine?
Even for a whackadoodle nutjob like you, that's insanely stupid.

Europe is screwed because they shut down clean, efficient, nuclear power to virtue signal your idiotic cult.

you need to understand 'products of combustion' , as well as 'renewables' UNC

You also need to understand 'wood' is something they ( the powers that be) can't control, and want to

~S~
Tell that to the US forestry service. :aargh:

Trust me, they control it. I thought I had an old growth place to hunt fer a few decades until they logged it off and destroyed all the Oak and Cypress trees to get to the Pines which is what they wanted. Preservation my ass, it's all about the logging and money. They don't GAF about preserving a damn thing. :(

Last edited:

Trust me, they control it. I thought I had an old growth place to hunt fer a few decades until they logged it off and destroyed all the Oak an Cypress trees to get to the Pines which is what they wanted. Preservation my ass, it's all about the logging and money. They don't GAF about preserving a damn thing.
thx Duke
yeah, i need to take the 'gun for a walk', and get over it...~S~

thx Duke
yeah, i need to take the 'gun for a walk', and get over it...~S~
I haven't gun hunted in years. I don't like the way the woods do once the guns go off. I go in a hotter, yet more peaceful and natural time. Once the guns go off..where the critters used to use 1 path, now they take 3 different ones. It really makes them tense, and that makes for gamey meat.

I haven't gun hunted in years. I don't like the way the woods do once the guns go off. I go in a hotter, yet more peaceful and natural time. Once the guns go off..where the critters used to use 1 path, now they take 3 different ones. It really makes them tense, and that makes for gamey meat.
same here, i must be the Barney Fife of hunters.......

1665742324539.png

~S~

Sorry, I thought it was a silly question.

That's because you're a total and blind hypocrite ...

"Are you going to ditch your passenger rig?" ... it's not too late to answer ... show us a cord of firewood and you're burning as a hobby is all ... now get your lazy ass out there and start splitting ... I want videos or it didn't happen ...

=====

Yeah ... my Bible says "subdue" as well ... no question in my mind that god (and Christ) are "common sense" environmentalists ... meaning things go extinct if that relieves human suffering ... and belching CO2 if that feeds children ...

Trust me, they control it. I thought I had an old growth place to hunt fer a few decades until they logged it off and destroyed all the Oak and Cypress trees to get to the Pines which is what they wanted. Preservation my ass, it's all about the logging and money. They don't GAF about preserving a damn thing. :(
They sure don't care about the recreational use of our forests.

Are you saying that the US Forestry Service cut down a forest to sell the lumber?

That's because you're a total and blind hypocrite ...

"Are you going to ditch your passenger rig?" ... it's not too late to answer ... show us a cord of firewood and you're burning as a hobby is all ... now get your lazy ass out there and start splitting ... I want videos or it didn't happen ...

=====
I've split a lot of wood with this guy.

wood splitter.JPG

Are you saying that the US Forestry Service cut down a forest to sell the lumber?

"Are you going to ditch your passenger rig?"
Not until I've wrung every last mile out of it.

1996 Grand Marquis. Drove for 9 years/465,000 miles/junked.
2005 Grand Marquis. Drove for 15 years/ 420,000 miles/junked.
2003 Grand Marquis. Purchased in April w/110,000 on odometer. Likely the last "passenger rig" I will own.

Last edited:
They sure don't care about the recreational use of our forests.

Out here in the People's republic, we has an area of the San Gabriel River in the Angles National Forest used for motorcycle and ATV recreation, called "East Fork" that in the early 2000's the forestry service decided to fuck with because of Crick's caveman religion.

Now there is a tiny "park" that you have to pay to enter, it's crowded, and is man made.

Hey, but without all the dirt bikes, East Fork is now pristine, with soiled diapers and Mexican gang graffiti on every rock and tree..

Last edited:

No retard, we're saying the US Forestry Service destroys old growth oak and ash to produce fast growing pine. They don't just sell it, they destroys forests to get the maximum return from the land.

You really don't grasp that NO ONE actually believes your caveman religion, it's all a scam to gain wealth and power. You're just too fucking stupid to grasp what's going on around you.

Not until I've wrung every last mile out of it.

1996 Grand Marquis. Drove for 9 years/465,000 miles/junked.
2005 Grand Marquis. Drove for 15 years/ 420,000 miles/junked.
2003 Grand Marquis. Purchased in April w/110,000 on odometer. Likely the last "passenger rig" I will own.

And what makes you think you deserve a passenger rig when 90% of us will have to go without ... or are you just not participating with any of the solutions to Catastrophic Climate Change? ...

2013 Toyota Tacoma, 25 mpg ... a critically important tool in my construction business until I retired a few years ago ... I treat her as a motorized wheelbarrow that's street legal ... and she doesn't do either really well ... but that's the price I pay to cut carbon pollution ...

Plus I'm only driving 5,000 miles per year ... seems borderline gluttony driving the 25,000 mile per year you do ... geez, can't you find work closer than 50 miles away? ...

And what makes you think you deserve a passenger rig when 90% of us will have to go without ... or are you just not participating with any of the solutions to Catastrophic Climate Change? ...

2013 Toyota Tacoma, 25 mpg ... a critically important tool in my construction business until I retired a few years ago ... I treat her as a motorized wheelbarrow that's street legal ... and she doesn't do either really well ... but that's the price I pay to cut carbon pollution ...

Plus I'm only driving 5,000 miles per year ... seems borderline gluttony driving the 25,000 mile per year you do ... geez, can't you find work closer than 50 miles away? ...

Why should 90% go without?

Kill the Nazis, return to the sane society we had 3 years ago - problem solved.

Forum List

Back