America Needs to Provide More Weapon Systems To Ukraine!

the fact is the Baltics were a Nazi tribute act and were liberated by the Red army

Right, sure they were.

They were an occupied territory since 1917. Occupied by the Soviet Union.

Estonia was given independence by the Germans in 1918, followed shortly afterwards with invasion and annexation by the Soviets.

Latvia was independent, but under the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact the nation was given over to occupation by the Soviets who actually evicted all of the Germans that had been living there.

Lithuania broke from Russia during the Revolution, and remained independent until once again under the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact it was given to the Soviets who invaded and occupied it.

Funny, you seem to have completely missed that. As if you are either not aware, or ignoring it to spew more worthless propaganda. It's no secret that you are just another Russian lapdog.

You cannot judge my grammar. You just don't get it. Just tap out already. You are just a troll.
Not picking on you but it will help to know that “you wasn’t” isn’t how you say it, it’s “you weren’t” and “cannot of” is not correct, it’s “can’t have”, never of.

Easy enough mistakes to make, I’m sure I have at one point too. If I’m tired I write your instead of you’re, I’m not perfect either. People pointing things out does help though.

Right, sure they were.

They were an occupied territory since 1917. Occupied by the Soviet Union.

Estonia was given independence by the Germans in 1918, followed shortly afterwards with invasion and annexation by the Soviets.

Latvia was independent, but under the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact the nation was given over to occupation by the Soviets who actually evicted all of the Germans that had been living there.

Lithuania broke from Russia during the Revolution, and remained independent until once again under the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact it was given to the Soviets who invaded and occupied it.

Funny, you seem to have completely missed that. As if you are either not aware, or ignoring it to spew more worthless propaganda. It's no secret that you are just another Russian lapdog.
Never as black and white as you make out, the Polish were up to their neck in Lithuania it was a very complicated history with major powers involved, but the fact is they collaborated with the Nazis and took part in the Holocaust and still celebrate the wartime SS to this day, there would have been no Jews left alive in the Baltics if the Soviets had not liberated them sounds like you would have been ok with that.

Forum List

Back