America used the chemical weapons and are trying to blame Assad.

Really. You are unbalanced, but . . . you are Yurt and bigrebnc's superior in many ways.

Well then, by all means, tell us why you've isolated yourself to the conspiracy forum. Is it because this is the only forum in which people frequent that you can attempt to feel intellectually superior?

There has to be a reason. You dont have to say though. I'm totally cool with the "creepy guy" position on it.
as always you're arguing from ignorance .I don't isolate myself in the conspiracy forum.
it's just easier for you to wish I did.
so called intellectual superiority is brought up by people who don't have it ..it's a favorite ploy by conspiracy sycophants like yourself to cover a myriad of shortcomings.

Last edited:
Do you deny this? If they come uninvited there will be no rule of law, they will have no reason too come too my home other than tyranny, and if that happens as I said there is no rule of law anymore.
How am I any different? Because I have a support system which is made up of 15 police officers 10 deputy sheriff's a couple of NCHP finest, and one FBI agent. including a couple of doctors and lawyers. Don't fuck with me.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/279020-gun-control-for-dummies.html
north carolina...that explains it .

You have me mixed up quoting what bigrebnc1775 was threatening.

He is a bully and a coward, fully incapable of carrying out any of his threats.

I challenge you to a debate do you accept?

My choice, your obligation. Politics forum or you lose up front.

You see in the politics forum, you have rules of engagement to follow, and I will make you follow them.

Chicken?

My choice, your obligation. Politics forum or you lose up front.

You see in the politics forum, you have rules of engagement to follow, and I will make you follow them.

Chicken?

Bull ring coward. let's go
Bull ring is one on one no one is allowed to join in
And rules will be addressed before hand.
Coward let's do it.

bigrebnc is chicken and when he posts a challenge I will link back to this.

He issued a challenge without specifying an arena, I accepted with an arena, and he chickened.

Is what is.

He issued a challenge without specifying an arena, I accepted with an arena, and he chickened.

Is what is.

You're full of shit, you're a coward fear of have a debate on your own. That's the plain simple facts.
You fear the judges that will make sure the rules are kept you fear me one on one without support.

Last edited:

Is what is.

You're full of shit, you're a coward fear of have a debate on your own. That's the plain simple facts. You fear the judges that will make sure the rules are kept you fear me one on one without support.

You are obviously in fear of me, if you won't debate in my choice to your challenge.

I will link to this. Is what is.

You are a bully, a coward, and crap in your pants when someone like me stands up to you and says, "Your shit stops here and you will sit in it," then I make you sit in it.

Is what is.

You're full of shit, you're a coward fear of have a debate on your own. That's the plain simple facts. You fear the judges that will make sure the rules are kept you fear me one on one without support.

You are obviously in fear of me, if you won't debate in my choice to your challenge.

You are a bully, a coward, and crap in your pants when someone like me stands up to you and says, "Your shit stops here and you will sit in it," then I make you sit in it.
We go at each other in all the forum how does that make me a coward for wanting it taken to the bull ring where there will not be any interference, rules are made and judges will make sure they are enforced ? No you are afraid

We go at each other in all the forum how does that make me a coward for wanting it taken to the bull ring where there will not be any interference, rules are made and judges will make sure they are enforced ? No you are afraid

You offered a challenge? Yes.

I accepted and chose an arena? Yes.

You chickened? Yes.

You chickened? Yes.
Again We go at each other in all the forum how does that make me a coward for wanting it taken to the bull ring where there will not be any interference, rules are made and judges will make sure they are enforced ?
No
I do not agree to your coward choice of arena. I do challenge you to man up in the bull ring. It's either the bull ring or you can go back to trolling.

You chickened? Yes.
Again We go at each other in all the forum how does that make me a coward for wanting it taken to the bull ring where there will not be any interference, rules are made and judges will make sure they are enforced ?
No
I do not agree to your coward choice of arena. I do challenge you to man up in the bull ring. It's either the bull ring or you can go back to trolling.
I smell pussy and it ain't jake...

You chickened? Yes.
No

Since you're the only one sitting where you can smell something that would be you. This is the exact reason why I want it in the bull ring to keep his little bitches out of the discussion. And so we can debate and I can kick his mental ass. Rules are rules and jake just cannot be tied to them.

Well then, by all means, tell us why you've isolated yourself to the conspiracy forum. Is it because this is the only forum in which people frequent that you can attempt to feel intellectually superior?

There has to be a reason. You dont have to say though. I'm totally cool with the "creepy guy" position on it.
as always you're arguing from ignorance .I don't isolate myself in the conspiracy forum.
it's just easier for you to wish I did.
so called intellectual superiority is brought up by people who don't have it ..it's a favorite ploy by conspiracy sycophants like yourself to cover a myriad of shortcomings.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6964501

Oh, you're right. You're in a few other threads too! It makes sense. You feel superior in here. Thanks for the clarity, creepy guy.

No

Since you're the only one sitting where you can smell something that would be you. This is the exact reason why I want it in the bull ring to keep his little bitches out of the discussion. And so we can debate and I can kick his mental ass. Rules are rules and jake just cannot be tied to them.
I yet to see a post where you've kicked anybody's ass mental or not.
everything I've ever read by you turns out to be the stick you get throttled with.

Forum List

Back