American ISIS Continues to Destroy Historical Sites/Icons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The latest:
Christian cross has no place on L.A. County seal, judge rules

Los Angeles was founded by the Christian Church.
BTW - the chick in the center is the Pagen goddess Pomona, goddess of agriculture. Since the left only attack the one true God they have no issue with Pomona.

image.jpeg

The latest:

BTW - the chick in the center is the Pagen goddess Pomona, goddess of agriculture. Since the left only attack the one true God they have no issue with Pomona.

View attachment 70582

SHEESH the cow is HINDU----the CALIPER AND RIGHT ANGLE TRIANGLE is ----
MASON -----why would that shy little cross bother anyone?, The insignia looks like
DIVERSITY to me

The latest:

]
Ah you are so sad that you American Taliban no longer can require that our children be forced to worship your god in school and that the American Taliban can no longer force your religious symbols on those who do not agree with you.

A divided Board of Supervisors voted in 2014 to reinstate the cross on top of a depiction of the San Gabriel Mission, which appears on the seal among other symbols of county history. They were sued by the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California and a group of religious leaders and scholars, who said placement of the cross on the seal unconstitutionally favored Christianity over other religions.

The latest:

]
Ah you are so sad that you American Taliban no longer can require that our children be forced to worship your god in school and that the American Taliban can no longer force your religious symbols on those who do not agree with you.

A divided Board of Supervisors voted in 2014 to reinstate the cross on top of a depiction of the San Gabriel Mission, which appears on the seal among other symbols of county history. They were sued by the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California and a group of religious leaders and scholars, who said placement of the cross on the seal unconstitutionally favored Christianity over other religions.
Thanks for validating my point by quoting and using the logic of ISIS terrorists.

The latest:

]

Wow

Maybe they should sue to change the name of the city and county as well.

After all, cant' have a city call the City of Angels, can we?

That REEKS of religion

The latest:

]

Thanks for validating my point by quoting and using the logic of ISIS terrorists.

Thank you for pointing out again that you are representing the logic of the American Taliban in that you want to force your religion on all Americans.

The latest:

]

Thank you for pointing out again that you are representing the logic of the American Taliban in that you want to force your religion on all Americans.

and you're ignoring the mission was a major part of the history of that area.

The latest:

]

Wow

Maybe they should sue to change the name of the city and county as well.

After all, cant' have a city call the City of Angels, can we?

That REEKS of religion
Corpus Christi, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Bethlehem, San Antonio, Sangre de Christo mountains, Santa Maria, St. Petersburg, St. Paul....... all must go.

Of course Mecca California is OK for the left.

I thought the cross had been removed years ago. The country needs to break up so that no faction infects another. We know that the federal government is nothing but a branch of isis. What else can we expect with a muslim in the white hut?

The latest:

]

Yep, the American ISIS must destroy history. But only if it involves the one true God. Pagan and Islamic symbols are fine.

The latest:

]

Yep, the American ISIS must destroy history. But only if it involves the one true God. Pagan and Islamic symbols are fine.

c'mon------you are APING shariah shit

The next action has to be to demolish the Missions. They are not only historically religious but they all continue to hold Catholic services. They are state historical property. Surely the left will demand they be torn down. I really can't see them existing much longer.

The next action has to be to demolish the Missions. They are not only historically religious but they all continue to hold Catholic services. They are state historical property. Surely the left will demand they be torn down. I really can't see them existing much longer.

really? they are not property of the catholic church? I did not know----more like
MUSEUM type things? ok ---then the services are kinda museum like too-----seems ok to me

really? they are not property of the catholic church? I did not know----more like
MUSEUM type things? ok ---then the services are kinda museum like too-----seems ok to me

who pays the priests that OFFICIATE in the services?

The latest:

View attachment 70582

MASON -----why would that shy little cross bother anyone?, The insignia looks like
DIVERSITY to me

"The cow is Hindu"??

Did you just post "The cow is Hindu"???

Wait, help me out here --- did you just go on a message board, look at a figure of the seal of the County of Los Angeles and post "the cow is Hindu"????

I need a drink.

The latest:

View attachment 70582

DIVERSITY to me

"The cow is Hindu"??

Wait, help me out here --- did you just go on a message board, look at a figure of the seal of the County of Los Angeles and post "the cow is Hindu"????

I need a drink.

I made a mistake-----the COW is Old Testament------the golden calf that
Aaron built----elephants are HINDOOO

The small cross in the seal of the city actually represents the Los Angeles mission which was the first Los Angeles settlement. Same with all the other missions, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Juan Capistrano.

The Missions are the property of the State Park department. The altars, crosses, decor, all belong to the State, The candles that are burning in the church candle holders are purchased from the State.

Not only is the State supporting all of these churches but every day school children visit. They tour the vestibule, monk's quarters, what was the dining hall and see pictures of what life was like. They can sit in the pews.

Who pays the priests? No one. The priests get their stipend no matter where they officiate. There's no paid position as mission priest.

I can't see the Missions existing for much longer. Crosses on government property have been demolished. Ten commandments have been removed. I can't see the American isis tolerating entire churches on government property.

can we get rid of the moon-----when CRESCENT----it is MUSLIM. what's gonna
happen to piggy banks

The latest:

View attachment 70582

DIVERSITY to me

"The cow is Hindu"??

I need a drink.

I made a mistake-----the COW is Old Testament------the golden calf that
Aaron built----elephants are HINDOOO

:rofl:

Actually that's Pearlette, a "champion" Guernsey who's there to represent the dairy industry.

The only thing is --- Pearlette lived in Ventura County.

Namaste.

Forum List

Back