American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

get what?

spell it out for me
White Privilege.

But you knew that was coming, didntcha?
White privilege is a lie.

I am a white person, I know.
You have to go pickup your white privilege now days. You cant lay on your ass and expect it to be delivered. This is why you have failed in life. Go take a bath. Get a haircut and use deodorant. Go outside your trailer park and seek employment. Once you do that you can compete with college educated Blacks for a job even though you barely got your HS Diploma..
My High School diploma is worth more than most college degrees these days.

But of course I didn't go to a worthless local public high school, so that mostly explains why.
Thats how it works for white people so I agree. Therein lies your privilege. Thanks for admitting that.

So being a Jew, I am privileged? Do tell.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Do you really believe it is beneficial to teach an entire generation of African American kids and teens that Ameirca is racist to a point where they cannot overcome it? This is an utter lie and hurts them more than helps them. Would it not make more sense to teach ALL young people not to become single parents?

Hello, Azog, as well as fellow USMB members. I am curious to learn your thoughts and opinions about info shared by this apparent caring, concerned American wife and mom to one daughter?

Sadly, I believe Lady Mocha is addressing a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

View attachment 214973

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

(Skip Lady Mocha's intro by fast forwarding to 7:59)

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

_______

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men"
~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.

Single parenting is a bad idea for any race/religion/etc.

You have always been laughed at. Not only for your opinions but the stupidity in which they are mired.

Its a fact that Blacks have always had an issue with confederate statues you moron. How someone could be this clueless about this fact is sad but completely and understandably amusing in your case. Youre like the local town idiot.
For people like Correll and his ilk, it's more willful than sad. Which speaks volumes to their character.

As far as the rest of your post, you're privileged to hold such views, and you're white, add them together and you get...
get what?

spell it out for me
White Privilege.

not entirely a lie, but overused like the whole race card thing is

it is also executed by blacks believe it or not

in Atlanta, a black kid that gets caught for fare evasion (sneaking into a MARTA train station) will likely get more time in the ACDC (Atlanta City Detention Center) than I white kid caught shoplifting (Atlanta is run by black folks)
It is a lie.

White people are treated like 2nd class citizens under the law today. That is why the left in this country literally laughs at white South Africans who are pleading for their lives and the pathetic right doesn't fight for the human dignity of those people for fear that they will be accused of supporting "white supremacists" from Apartheid.

White people are repeatedly attacked for and even denied our right to assembly and free speech in THIS country.

That is far more heinous than black govt officials punishing the worst elements of their cities to attempt to keep their cities reasonably safe for businesses and families. I know plenty of black cities DO NOT punish their youth for much more serious crimes(i.e Baltimore).
It is overused and overplayed

But black people are jailed at a higher rate than Whites for the same crimes, the also receive longer sentence on average, yes "classism" plays a role, but it happens, and it happens in areas run by blacks as well

I don't believe that it is a factor in what opportunities are availae in 2018, and I think that blacks and liberals confuse "cronyism" interchangeably with the term

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Do you really believe it is beneficial to teach an entire generation of African American kids and teens that Ameirca is racist to a point where they cannot overcome it? This is an utter lie and hurts them more than helps them. Would it not make more sense to teach ALL young people not to become single parents?

Hello, Azog, as well as fellow USMB members. I am curious to learn your thoughts and opinions about info shared by this apparent caring, concerned American wife and mom to one daughter?

Sadly, I believe Lady Mocha is addressing a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

View attachment 214973

_______

Peace.

Single parent homes and the shortage of positive role models in the black community is a huge part of the problem, black folks that reject this notion are equally unhelpful towards making things better as are Whites that deny that blacks (especially lower income blacks) face unique challenges in their quest to get ahead

White Privilege.

You have to go pickup your white privilege now days. You cant lay on your ass and expect it to be delivered. This is why you have failed in life. Go take a bath. Get a haircut and use deodorant. Go outside your trailer park and seek employment. Once you do that you can compete with college educated Blacks for a job even though you barely got your HS Diploma..

But of course I didn't go to a worthless local public high school, so that mostly explains why.
Thats how it works for white people so I agree. Therein lies your privilege. Thanks for admitting that.

No Jews are Black. You must be one of those fake white Jews.

get what?

spell it out for me
White Privilege.

You mean my "privilege" of doing work study for 3 years so that my middle class parents could afford to send me to a serious school after taking out loans?

Yeah, it is such evidence of privilege that white parents have to actually spend thousands of dollars on each of their childrens' high school educations(and sometimes elementary and middle school too)just so they can actually learn from a serious curriculum to then have their children be put in the back of the line in terms of employment and college acceptance if they didn't end up getting the limited scholarships that are not even exclusive to white kids.

White privilege is just as much of a lie in America as it is in South Africa. The right is just too stupid to realize this and the left is too evil to care.

White Privilege.

You mean my "privilege" of doing work study for 3 years so that my middle class parents could afford to send me to a serious school after taking out loans?

Yeah, it is such evidence of privilege that white parents have to actually spend thousands of dollars on each of their childrens' high school educations(and sometimes elementary and middle school too)just so they can actually learn from a serious curriculum to then have their children be put in the back of the line in terms of employment and college acceptance if they didn't end up getting the limited scholarships that are not even exclusive to white kids.

White privilege is just as much of a lie in America as it is in South Africa. The right is just too stupid to realize this and the left is too evil to care.
You sound like an idiot. If my children hadnt been smart or talented enough to get scholarships I would be paying as well you moron. You could have gotten a scholarship or a grant. You were just too lazy to look for them.

View attachment 214973

_______

Peace.

Single parent homes and the shortage of positive role models in the black community is a huge part of the problem, black folks that reject this notion are equally unhelpful towards making things better as are Whites that deny that blacks (especially lower income blacks) face unique challenges in their quest to get ahead

They don't.

Lower income whites have it much worse. That is why the opioid crisis exists.

Must be. I wish the Nazis realized that when they executed 90% of my family.

View attachment 214973

_______

Peace.

Where do you think that dynamic comes from? How does the US contribute to single parent homes in the US? How does the US contribute to the perception that there are no positive role models in Black communities?

I'm pretty sure they knew. However Hitler was a lot like Drumpf in his ability to convince idiots to believe anything he said.

You sound like an idiot. If my children hadnt been smart or talented enough to get scholarships I would be paying as well you moron. You could have gotten a scholarship or a grant. You were just too lazy to look for them.
You are an idiot. I was talking about high school expenses, expenses that non-white parents don't usually pay(even some of the non-white parents who send their kids to private school don't usually pay).

White parents get less from a well rounded education given to their kids even when they pay much more. That is not even mentioning the thousands of dollars going to their children's activities that are not promoted anywhere near as much as basketball or football.

I'm pretty sure they knew. However Hitler was a lot like Drumpf in his ability to convince idiots to believe anything he said.

Idiots...? Those in glass houses should not throw stones. You sir are an epitome of one.

View attachment 214973

_______

Peace.

They don't.

Those low income whites just want to get high. We should lock them up. Sound familiar? That was Regans war on drugs against crack. The fact no one wants to lock you poor whites up for using opioids should let you know about your white privilege.

Idiots...? Those in glass houses should not throw stones. You sir are an epitome of one.
Says the white guy that believes he is Jewish. :laugh:

Says the white guy that believes he is Jewish. :laugh:

Hmmm...so now you're an expert on who is or is not Jewish? I am really tan. Does that help my cause?

You are an idiot. I was talking about high school expenses, expenses that non-white parents don't usually pay(even some of the non-white parents who send their kids to private school don't usually pay).

White parents get less from a well rounded education given to their kids even when they pay much more. That is not even mentioning the thousands of dollars going to their children's activities that are not promoted anywhere near as much as basketball or football.
So now youre claiming that white parents at the same income level as non white parents have to pay expenses non white parents dont pay in high school? You gotta provide some kind of proof of this. :laugh:

View attachment 214973

_______

Peace.

They don't.

Those low income whites just want to get high. We should lock them up. Sound familiar? That was Regans war on drugs against crack. The fact no one wants to lock you poor whites up for using opioids should let you know about your white privilege.

No, idiot.

Not locking them up destroys the communities and causes more suicides and ODs.

Locking up all or even just most of the drug users would help the poor white communities a great deal.

So now youre claiming that white parents at the same income level as non white parents have to pay expenses non white parents dont pay in high school? You gotta provide some kind of proof of this. :laugh:

How did that protest go for you? Still hate all white people? Captain Racist. LOL.

Forum List

Back