American Medical Association goes totally fascist

Yeah but my example was removing a testicle because of cancer.

How is saving a life through surgery because you have no other choice but to remove a diseased part mutilation compared to elective voluntary mutilation procedures? BZZZZZZT. It isn't.

And I see you STILL cannot produce even a single event to which any hospital was actually responding to.

Is it a personal desire or group think that makes you want to see children sexually mutilated?

Regarding you having a bad doctor? No. I always knew that someone hesitated at the bottom of the class. Someone always does. And among those people. One is going to be the worst of the worst. Just as someone is the best. Someone is going to be the worst.

So bragging that your Doctor is the worst one of all? That’s on you.

How is saving a life through surgery because you have no other choice but to remove a diseased part mutilation compared to elective voluntary mutilation procedures? BZZZZZZT. It isn't.

Neither is mutilation - that's my point. They're both surgeries. You're the one making the distinction and calling it a mutilation, not me. I understand your argument and your rationale; I just think it's flawed. You're not making a sound medical or scientific argument to support your claim that gender surgery is mutilation. It's definitely altering - no argument there. But I trust that parents are involved in the surgical care of a minor in an overwhelming majority, if not all, cases.

And I see you STILL cannot produce even a single event to which any hospital was actually responding to.

I took what was written in the article. If you doubt the accuracy of the article or of their sources, that's fine - I don't care.

I think anyone willing to tolerate violent threats against marginalized groups (or any group for they matter) and relabel is as legitimate political speech is an extremist.

This is what you’re doing in this thread.

CHILD MOLESTERS ARE NOT A MARGINALIZED GROUP, dickhead.

You got someone who wants to cut off a child's penis or clit, HELL YES we're going to say something about it.

You leftwads are getting really fucking retarded about this stuff.

Neither is mutilation - that's my point. They're both surgeries. You're the one making the distinction and calling it a mutilation, not me. I understand your argument and your rationale; I just think it's flawed. You're not making a sound medical or scientific argument to support your claim that gender surgery is mutilation. It's definitely altering - no argument there. But I trust that parents are involved in the surgical care of a minor in an overwhelming majority, if not all, cases.

I took what was written in the article. If you doubt the accuracy of the article or of their sources, that's fine - I don't care.
"Neither is mutilation. They're both surgeries".

Gawd damn.

These leftards are so fucking stupid....

Hey asshole, Mengele "performed surgery" too.

Go ask those people if they were mutilated.

Dumbass

No, it doesn't. Stop with the lying bullshit.
Ladies and gentlemen. This is your brain on conservatism.

Smooth brain here doesn’t think there’s any limitations to the first amendment. Not a single conservative is going to call him out on it either.

Hospitals aren't threatening to mutilate children - that's your baseless claim. And even if they were, the law doesn't allow you to threaten people with violence. If you think they're breaking the law, you call the police. If you don't like the law, then tell your reps to change the law.

How is that relevant to the information in this article:

How is phoning in bomb threats and shutting down an entire fucking neonatal unit because of some bullshit "news" in the interests of the community?
Bomb threats are stupid. If you're going to blow something up, just do it. There's no need to advertise.

Ladies and gentlemen. This is your brain on conservatism.

Smooth brain here doesn’t think there’s any limitations to the first amendment. Not a single conservative is going to call him out on it either.
Hey fucktard, can you read?

Read the fucking text

Do you see an "except for" anywhere in there?

You surrendered when you tried to blame your disgusting behavior on someone who died 50 years ago.

Normalization of political violence is a part of fascism. This is where we are with the political right.
More lying bullshit.

Leftards are the only ones engaging in political violence.

ALL SUMMER LONG

Burning cities. Killing cops. Causing billions in damage.

I think anyone willing to tolerate violent threats against marginalized groups (or any group for they matter) and relabel is as legitimate political speech is an extremist.

This is what you’re doing in this thread.
Violent threats are against the law

Saying that AMA doctors are sexually mutilating children is not and should not be against the law

But free speech is what the AMA wants Big Brother to put a stop to

Violent threats are against the law

Saying that AMA doctors are sexually mutilating children is not and should not be against the law

But free speech is what the AMA wants Big Brother to put a stop to
The AMA wants to put a stop to violent threats.

You still have yet to recognize the massive right wing campaign to harass and threaten doctors and people in the trans community.

Until you recognize this is happening, you will continue to lie about what the AMA is saying which was entirely about violent threats. Not free speech.

Forum List

Back