American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

I wonder if the Christians members of the Westboro Baptist Church were peacefully protesting at an American soldiers funeral.

And the family members and relatives of the dead soldier started throwing rocks and bottles at the Christians from the Westboro Church.

Would Buford and Uncensored defend the Church members and their protest?

And call for the arrest of the dead American soldier's family and relatives for inciting violence and breaking the law??

The Westboro Baptist Church is made up of lawyers that are looking to sue families that react to rudeness. It is not a Christian organization.

No true Scotsman.

I wonder if the Christians members of the Westboro Baptist Church were peacefully protesting at an American soldiers funeral.

And the family members and relatives of the dead soldier started throwing rocks and bottles at the Christians from the Westboro Church.

And call for the arrest of the dead American soldier's family and relatives for inciting violence and breaking the law??

The Westboro Baptist Church is made up of lawyers that are looking to sue families that react to rudeness. It is not a Christian organization.
They have a local Church where services are held on sunday.

They preach Jesus and the Word of God fron the Bible.

So how can you say that they aren't Christians?

American muslims have fought and died for this nation in several wars and are an integral part of our history.

And should be given the same respect afforded to all other ethnic and religious minority groups. :cool:

Links?
It is recorded that a Peter Salem (Saleem) on 17th June 1775 fought at the Battle of Bunker Hill. He was an african america. Acording to one story, the colonial troops were near defeat, and the British Major John Pitcarn ordered them to surrender.

Salem then stepped forward and Shot Pitcairn.

Salem was awaded and honored for bravery for fighting in the Revolutionary War, and he also fought at Lexington.

There are two versions of the origins of how Peter, who was known as Peter Buckminster after his owner. The first is that Lawson Buckminster named him after a town called salem in Massachusits The second is that Peter choose the name Salem after he won his freedom from enslavement by Lawson Buckminster. He was awarded freedom in exchange for enlisting in the army.

It is the second report that substantiates the claim that Peter was a Muslim African American

Peter entered the annals of history for his bravery by having a United States stamp depicting his bravery at the battle of Bunker Hill

Peter Saleem - The Islamic Encyclopedia, History, People, Places

Last edited:

Sell that crap to your naive college kids.

American muslims have fought and died for this nation in several wars and are an integral part of our history.

And should be given the same respect afforded to all other ethnic and religious minority groups. :cool:

Links?
It is recorded that a Peter Salem (Saleem) on 17th June 1775 fought at the Battle of Bunker Hill. He was an african america. Acording to one story, the colonial troops were near defeat, and the British Major John Pitcarn ordered them to surrender.

Salem then stepped forward and Shot Pitcairn.

Salem was awaded and honored for bravery for fighting in the Revolutionary War, and he also fought at Lexington.

There are two versions of the origins of how Peter, who was known as Peter Buckminster after his owner. The first is that Lawson Buckminster named him after a town called salem in Massachusits The second is that Peter choose the name Salem after he won his freedom from enslavement by Lawson Buckminster. He was awarded freedom in exchange for enlisting in the army.

It is the second report that substantiates the claim that Peter was a Muslim African American

Peter entered the annals of history for his bravery by having a United States stamp depicting his bravery at the battle of Bunker Hill

Peter Saleem - The Islamic Encyclopedia, History, People, Places

So what happened to the dumb ass muslims who throw rocks and bottles and commit suicide every other day? Do you all have a parasite in your head or something?

So Buford, your Jesus put you in charge of deciding who is a Christian and not a Christian.

Did you get a Jesus Police badge and everything?? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

So Buford, your Jesus put you in charge of deciding who is a Christian and not a Christian.

Did you get a Jesus Police badge and everything?? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Save it for your naive college kids.

Another thing christians and muslims have in common....a muslim does something bad...all other muslims say "Oh, he wasn't really a muslim." A christian does something bad...all other christians say "Oh, he wasn't really a christian".

Two sides of the same coin.

Another thing christians and muslims have in common....a muslim does something bad...all other muslims say "Oh, he wasn't really a muslim." A christian does something bad...all other christians say "Oh, he wasn't really a christian".

I can help you with that. Here is what you do. Study and learn the doctrines and scriptures of each religion. Then you can tell who is who.

Just like when a homo molests a child of the same sex.

And all of the other homos say; oh he is a pedophile; not a homo.

More heteros molest children than do homos....I guess it's more of a hetero problem then.....especially when 1 in 4 girls are sexually assaulted before they reach 18...XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

I can help you with that. Here is what you do. Study and learn the doctrines and scriptures of each religion. Then you can tell who is who.

Why should I? I don't want to be christian...I don't want to be muslim. I watch the actions of both....not impressed.

Why should I? I don't want to be christian...I don't want to be muslim. I watch the actions of both....not impressed.

Oh my God. Go back and read your post I replied to.

:cuckoo:Bullshit....There are no "honor killings" in Christianity

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqAVTZY1Ok&feature=related]Many Women Were Killed LAST YEAR, in Great Britain Alone, as Muslim Honor Killings!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Daughter raped by brothers, murdered by mother

'Thousands of women have been killed in the name of honor'

A Palestinian girl who was raped and impregnated by her two brothers was later murdered by her own mother – even though her daughter was the crime’s innocent victim – in another of the disturbingly common, if vastly underreported, instances of “honor killings.”

Ads by GoogleArrest Records In Seconds
You'd be surprised what is public. Find anyone's criminal history now.
www.instantcheckmate.comITT Tech - Official Site
100 + Locations & Online Programs Official ITT Tech Site. Get Info!
www2.itt-tech.eduThe mother will be sentenced in two weeks, but a harsh penalty is not expected.

According to a Knight Ridder report, court records show that Rofayda Qaoud was raped by her brothers, Fahdi, 22, and Ali, 20, in a bedroom they shared in the family’s three-room house in the town of Abu Qash in the West Bank. When her mother found she had become pregnant, she insisted her daughter commit suicide, and even bought the unwed teen a razor so she could slash her own wrists. When the daughter refused, Amira Abu Hanhan Qaoud took matters into her own hands and murdered Rofayda to restore her family’s “honor.”

Entering her sleeping daughter’s bedroom last Jan. 27 with a plastic bag, razor and wooden stick, reports Knight Ridder, the mother told her daughter: “Tonight you die, Rofayda.” Wrapping the bag around the teen’s head, Qaoud cut her daughter’s wrists, while ignoring her cries of “No, mother, no!” Qaoud then struck her daughter in the head with the stick to finish off the job, said the report

Daughter raped by brothers, murdered by mother

It's more than that. The Westboro Baptist Church is made up of ONE family. The entire congregation is no more than 20 people. They got so influential because the liberals needed them to be that influential. Now, liberals made Westboro into a money machine because several members went to law school and are now lawyers who are well schooled in using the system as a moneymaker.

It's more than that. The Westboro Baptist Church is made up of ONE family. The entire congregation is no more than 20 people. They got so influential because the liberals needed them to be that influential. Now, liberals made Westboro into a money machine because several members went to law school and are now lawyers who are well schooled in using the system as a moneymaker.

Liberals will focus on one group of idiots to portray them as normal Christians, and then ignore glaring ill behavior of average muslims. Liberals lie, people die.

This is exactly what sunni_man wants to happen ALL OVER AMERICA. This is what he wants.

Do you think THEN it will make a difference?

Liberals see muslims, expecially muslims like this, as allies in a greater war against Christianity.
Liberals as in (((?))), I think see this as a greater "war" or bigger picture of a movement, that has been drummed up against what is known as the old White Amerian Culture, in which still resides as a powerful force in this nation to date, not nessesarily a religious thing persae (IMHO), but more so a cultural thing is what I am seeing in all of this that has been under attack lately, and this by those who feel like they are still oppressed under white wealth and power or have been rather led to believe that everything that is attached to white American culture is somehow evil in this nation now, and that it needs to be replaced by an extreme liberal ideology being taught or is found in all of this these days. Many of these light battles found of words now (in this case physical action taking place), are just skirmishes breaking out, in which are being found in what lies just beneath the surface, but is beginning to bubble to the top more and more it seems, and if the situation is not recognized properly in this nation, and handled properly in this nation by level headed people, it very well could lead to alot worse as time goes on.

Now the questions are, will this nation be looked at to be changed entirely into other complete religious, cultural, and/or it's perceptive ideologies, by those who are uniting now to accomplish this task maybe, or will the promotion of assimilation into what is known to be an accepted American culture by many, and (this by a majority of all who come here or are here), will it still be the soul task of what it is to becoming an American, as was found from the flat lands to the mountains under the majority accepted American ideology that existed, and still does exisist, in which will not be recreated somehow under pockets of ideology/resistance that are springing up all over the place now, who are showing more and more that they are heavily in opposition to the older versions of what it is thought of to being an American in this nation ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back