American nationwide burn NFL tickets, shirts in solidarity with Trump

Looks like its working.

tumblr_orz2xeafx71vzpclbo1_500.jpg
He didn't leave voluntarily. He got his ass handed to him.

Oh and look his HERO USED THE N word such a shame isn't it.

Colin Kaepernick Fined For Using N-Word: REPORT | HuffPost

Colin Kaepernick Fined For Using N-Word: REPORT | HuffPost

Better article from 2014.
Kaepernick to appeal $11K-plus language fine

It really doesn't matter does it. It has no relevance to the present issue of T and his spoken words, calling them SOB's and should get fired. If Obama said something like that, you'd be all over him.

very true.If Obama had said this,the Trump supporters would NEVER let this go,they would still be talking about it all these years later had he said it like 6 years ago.:biggrin:they cant get around that one.they know you are telling the truth that they would fry Obama if HE said that.:up::clap:

well said,:beer:

Is there any fucking possibility whatsoever that we could focus on something more important than a few people who chose not to salute the flag for political reasons? Look at what a circus this is becoming. It is ALL about race, too, beneath all the patriotism bullshit. Dang that Pres. opening this can of worms over and over.
You so full of crap you stink! The NFL losers started this crap and now they are getting their ass handed to them for disrespecting America, the flag and American service men and women. With Trump we have a person in the white house that isn't afraid to stand up to the America haters. You are more used to having apologist ass kissers in the WH!
You do realize a lot of the players asked for a NFL boycott. You hill billys are dumber than you look. Thanks for helping and burning your own money in the process. :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

Have they walked off the team? Burned their contracts?

Nope
Why would do that? No matter what happens their contracts guarantee they get paid.

Is there any fucking possibility whatsoever that we could focus on something more important than a few people who chose not to salute the flag for political reasons? Look at what a circus this is becoming. It is ALL about race, too, beneath all the patriotism bullshit. Dang that Pres. opening this can of worms over and over.
You so full of crap you stink! The NFL losers started this crap and now they are getting their ass handed to them for disrespecting America, the flag and American service men and women. With Trump we have a person in the white house that isn't afraid to stand up to the America haters. You are more used to having apologist ass kissers in the WH!
You do realize a lot of the players asked for a NFL boycott. You hill billys are dumber than you look. Thanks for helping and burning your own money in the process. :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

Nope
Why would do that? No matter what happens their contracts guarantee they get paid.

Cowards protest?

That's what it looks like

So it's The Donald's fault that the racists hate America? Did you drink the bleach when you tried to be blonde?
He who opens the can of worms did not necessarily make the worms or the can. He opens it, letting forth whatever stinking rotten crap is inside. It was a minor issue until Trump made it a PRESSING NATIONAL ISSUE that everyone seems to need to feel passionately about. It is all that was on the telly all day yesterday. It is ridiculous media hype.
Anyone who says those six NFL players who were protesting are "racist" are basing their argument on a ridiculous presumption anyway. Now Trump is saying first responders are also "patriots?" They are heroes, but there's a difference between a patriot and a hero. The man is truly full of shit and you are wasting your time trying to shore up his arguments.
Bullshit. That's like blaming gun manufacturers when a terrorist uses one or the car makers when a drunk drives and kills. The racists started the kneeling disrespectful shit and got called on it. They deserve all the hell they catch and so does the NFL and advertisers if they support it. REAL SIMPLE.
They're not racists. It's not disrespectful. And your argument about gun manufacturers makes no sense whatsoever.
They are racists since it's all about how BLACKS are treated. Fuck everyone else...just me and mine. Kneeling or staying in the locker room is disrespectful - OR are you saying they are kneeling as a show of respect? Your move...LOL.
Again, when blacks are treated like whites, by the justice system, in the economic system, in the social sphere, then they will have nothing to complain about. Why SHOULDN'T they be focused on "me and mine?" It's what the whole thing is about.

You and I are going to disagree on whether it is disrespectful, Pupps. Saying it back and forth ain't gonna change that.

hqdefault.jpg

Nope

Cowards protest?

Never saw a coward protest anything.

You need to get some new glasses.

hqdefault.jpg

Nope

Wrong.

"Why Only The NFL Doesn't Guarantee Contracts "
deadspin.com/why-only-the-nfl-doesnt-guarantee-contracts-1797020799

I wonder if these stupid people burning their tickets realize they're only hurting themselves? They PAID FOR the ticket, which means the NFL got their money. They could give a rats ass whether you attend or not.

God some people are so stupid.

Let me help. What they are saying is they won't be buying any more tickets because they don't approve of the disrespect for our flag. I won't be buying a Steelers jersey today. Or tomorrow...
Unless it is the jersey of the 1 Pittsburgh player that had the intestinal fortitude to stand with his hand on his heart.
When it comes to patriotism, our flag is more important to Americans than football players.

Don't count on it. Most of us are darn sick of war and the money that goes into the MIC.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yeah lets all be a bunch of brainwashed sheep and do what our corrupt school system has taught us that we live in a free country and we should put our hands over our heart and sing out loud those propaganda words the LAND OF THE FREE when it is the land of the oppressed,yeah thats the ticket,lets all put our hand over our heart and sing those propaganda words.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wide awake and have no wish. There are lots of things to do on Sunday. My income doesn't depend on how well my team is supported. Players are cutting off their noses to spite their faces. And it is showing. While my nose is still intact..
Props to Pittsburgh 78, West Point, 3 tours of duty, respecter of our flag and country. We should all be # 78 this week and next.....

hqdefault.jpg

Nope

Cowards protest?

Never saw a coward protest anything.

You need to get some new glasses.

Yeah, get someone else to do your protest.

Refusing to play, lose pay, now that's money where your mouth is. What you posted is coward speak.

hqdefault.jpg

Nope

I wonder if these stupid people burning their tickets realize they're only hurting themselves? They PAID FOR the ticket, which means the NFL got their money. They could give a rats ass whether you attend or not.

Let me help. What they are saying is they won't be buying any more tickets because they don't approve of the disrespect for our flag. I won't be buying a Steelers jersey today. Or tomorrow...
Unless it is the jersey of the 1 Pittsburgh player that had the intestinal fortitude to stand with his hand on his heart.
When it comes to patriotism, our flag is more important to Americans than football players.

Don't count on it. Most of us are darn sick of war and the money that goes into the MIC.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yeah lets all be a bunch of brainwashed sheep and do what our corrupt school system has taught us that we live in a free country and we should put our hands over our heart and sing out loud those propaganda words the LAND OF THE FREE when it is the land of the oppressed,yeah thats the ticket,lets all put our hand over our heart and sing those propaganda words.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

No one really cares that you leave.

So it's The Donald's fault that the racists hate America? Did you drink the bleach when you tried to be blonde?
He who opens the can of worms did not necessarily make the worms or the can. He opens it, letting forth whatever stinking rotten crap is inside. It was a minor issue until Trump made it a PRESSING NATIONAL ISSUE that everyone seems to need to feel passionately about. It is all that was on the telly all day yesterday. It is ridiculous media hype.
Anyone who says those six NFL players who were protesting are "racist" are basing their argument on a ridiculous presumption anyway. Now Trump is saying first responders are also "patriots?" They are heroes, but there's a difference between a patriot and a hero. The man is truly full of shit and you are wasting your time trying to shore up his arguments.
Bullshit. That's like blaming gun manufacturers when a terrorist uses one or the car makers when a drunk drives and kills. The racists started the kneeling disrespectful shit and got called on it. They deserve all the hell they catch and so does the NFL and advertisers if they support it. REAL SIMPLE.
They're not racists. It's not disrespectful. And your argument about gun manufacturers makes no sense whatsoever.
They are racists since it's all about how BLACKS are treated. Fuck everyone else...just me and mine. Kneeling or staying in the locker room is disrespectful - OR are you saying they are kneeling as a show of respect? Your move...LOL.
Again, when blacks are treated like whites, by the justice system, in the economic system, in the social sphere, then they will have nothing to complain about. Why SHOULDN'T they be focused on "me and mine?" It's what the whole thing is about.

You and I are going to disagree on whether it is disrespectful, Pupps. Saying it back and forth ain't gonna change that.

"....when blacks are treated like whites, by the justice system, blah blah blah...."

OMG.

Can you provided any laws that single out blacks???

Of course you can't.

Wide awake and have no wish. There are lots of things to do on Sunday. My income doesn't depend on how well my team is supported. Players are cutting off their noses to spite their faces. And it is showing. While my nose is still intact..

The left tards love their polls, a Reuters poll reveled 72% of Americans think it's unpatriotic to kneel like these fools are doing.

Guess what lefties? You're the minority

LOL Stupid 'Conservatives' are going to be reduced to swilling their beer while watching re-runs of Howdy Doody if they continue to hate every athlete that disagrees with the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Listen, if every single white person in this country, refuse to support the NFL and NBA, prices will decrease and maybe us little people can attend the games in support...that I would love. Keep in mind the fake hair weave business takes in billions each years and that's just from black women....trust me, we go the coins to keep them alive...so bye bitches!!

americans SHOULD have stopped supporting the NFL years ago when shady brady and his asshole coach Bill BeliCHEAT tainted the great sport and created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:rolleyes: what a lot of people in the sports section are in denial on is that it is the CHEATRIOTS organization on WHY the NFL ratings are down big time because the FACTS are that it was SIX years ago when the ratings really started taking a big nosedive.This was WAY before kapernick started doing all this.:D

this helped it of course but it started way before kapernick got the ball rolling.lol. the fact the entire stadium booed that prick duing halftime two years ago at santa clara and the thursday night game was them being the only game in town,it doesnt take a genuis to see that the cheatriots have had a huge hand in the decling of the ratings as well.:D

sorry cheatriot fans.i know the truth hurts.:D

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg
Money may be burned, but what you simpletons cannot see is that no more money will be burned on this scum.

You guys are typically poor retarded rednecks so I am sure you dont have any money left to burn now.
Ace, these piss poor white mf's who whine about having no money cause of Obama, got the nerve to burn up prized season NFL tickets.....I say, if you got that kind of money to burn, than clearly you got no issues...so why you pissed? Bottom line is this, the winter is coming, football is on the horizon and these fake burn up ticket fools will be front and center.

when the stands are 1/2 full, or 1/2 empty (trying to cover both sides) - they care.

If you pay 10,000 dollars for a ticket and don't show up, they DON'T care.

Just ask the airlines.

I am stunned I see you said " Fuck" lmfao you go girl you are pissed heheheh.

Forum List

Back